gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser
05-03-2018, 12:22 AM

Elias's words rung clearly in his ears. They had been a sort of warning, a sort of curse. Dimtri would not have come if he wasn't sure, and there was only more intrigue. He'd stumbled across something that was already a family, already a formed unit, and he was an outsider. It didn't matter. None of it mattered. He was here, and he wasn't going to be going anywhere.

To never be let down would be something... that Dimitri had yet to experience. Everything so far had been a disappointment. They'd all been so far away, everyone out of reach. Nothing would make him happy other than himself, or so he'd been shown by the ways of the universe. Elias's words were some of intrigue.

Seek out Elias. The illusionist would follow that instruction at daybreak, the earliest time you could call on someone without be considered rude. He errs around the area where they'd met yesterday, sniffing carefully at the carcasses of the predators. Were there more? All of it was interesting. Still, Dimitri barks softly. Wouldn't wake anyone who wasn't listening, after all.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
05-04-2018, 08:38 PM

With the twice-opened wound on his paw slowly healing, the brute was sleeping in a bit longer than usual. The sun had finally started to rise, but the enveloping darkness that surrounded he and Zuriel within Ruina's Citadel spoke nothing of that sun. He was sleeping peacefully when the bark of the dog faintly broke the silence within the dormant room. His ruby eyes slowly opened as his mind adjusted from his fantasies of slumber to reality. This was his first morning waking up on territory of his own and he felt his heart race at the thought of it. Ruina was here, Ruina was a real thing and the call of one of a new Purgatorian was summoning him once again, just like the days in his youth.

It was a revitalizing feeling, to say the least. Without any signs of protest, his paws found themselves underneath his form and he slipped out of the den. So much had happened the night before, thoughts of Zuriel and their future imps were definitely fresh on his mind. That thought energized him even more, his well-muscled limbs moving swiftly across the mountain until he descended upon the final, black peak of burning fire. The dark form of the borzoi was almost lost in all the soot of the plateau, but Elias' predatory scan quickly located him. Elias rushed to fill in the space between them, leaving just four feet of allowance between them.

"Dimitri." His voice was gruff and tired, causing him to clear his throat afterward though it still held the same morning gravel. "You don't like to waste time. I like that. So what does this mean, then? Are you looking indeed intending on becoming a part of what you saw here last night?"

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Dimitri

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser
05-08-2018, 06:01 PM

He'd woken Elias, that much was clear, but in Dimitri's mind it was nowhere near inappropriate. The day was young and full of promise, and so was he. There was so much to be done. Things needed to start happening, and they needed to start happening now to keep his anxious mind from taking over. Things would only get worse if he was left to his own devices for too long. Much to be done, Dimitri decided. Far too much to be done. He would need to show Elias exactly what he could do, and be exactly who he could be.

The space between them was comfortable, more than Dimitri had anticipated. Still, he did not shy away. It was not pride, instead, a sort of confidence. He knew what he could do. He knew what he was capable of, and was always willing to push himself for more. As Elias arrived, Dimitri's head dipped for just a moment. A greeting, a sign of respect, take it as you would. The illusionist knew his manners. "The day is young, best not waste it. I'm here to join your ranks, eat at your table, and return to a family of demons. It's been too long." Dimitri's posture is fluid, eye contact honest with Elias. There is nothing more than truth as he stands before the man. This was important.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
05-11-2018, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 04:42 AM by Elias.)

Elias retired his weight to his haunches, rump resting against the lightly dusted in ash ground beneath him. He listened to Dimitri with the same intrigued expression as he always held when he studied the man and gave him a firm nod several moments after, determining that he believed what the borzoi was saying. He couldn't judge him all too well based off of a sire whom Elias himself had only ever met once, but everything else about the wolf hound told Elias that he could rely on his loyalty.

He seemed genuine, and Elias appreciated that quality. Perhaps it was the dog eyes.

"You are already welcome to our table, Dimitri. You are our guest. To earn a permanent place here within Ruina, you must be willing to devote yourself for the rest of your life to the work we do here. Ruina is a home of demons, and demons are never idle. We collect strength through souls here in Ruina, our demons need it. Without them, boredom breeds chaos for those of us sworn to keep them sated. We must feed them, and you must be able to help." He paused for a moment, taking a good look over the young man.

"I knew you were different from your father based on how you held yourself alone, Dimitri. You are strong, and you are fighter.. you hold muscle tone of someone who has been smart enough to keep themselves able. To prove to our demons that you can provide for them through the duties of a Dagon, bring me back a jackal... alive... and I'll show you how to empower the ancient souls that already know you, as well as the ones you will meet here on these lands."

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Dimitri

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Poser
05-11-2018, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2018, 09:33 PM by Dimitri.)

As Elias speaks, a small smile curses Dimitri's lips. It's hard not to be thankful, not to be proud that he had been welcomed into this fold already. Something was interesting, nearly enchanting here. Something about Elias... he'd force that back in his mind for now. Things like that didn't matter at times like this, nor did they matter ever. Feelings aside from justice and grace had no place in the real world. Had no place to be... out and about. He wouldn't do it. It didn't matter, after all. Things would be fine. He wouldn't get distracted.

"I thank you for welcoming me as your guest, it is an honor." His words are careful, studying Elias as the man studies him. There is care in the way that he regards the creature is gentle, some sort of longing in his system. To have a family again? What a concept. "I'd like nothing more." There's a seriousness in the illusionist in these moments, as if he's waiting for something on the horizon. Something beautiful, something terrible. It would be... enough.

"Consider it done." Dimitri nods to Elias, taking in all he has to say. A live jackal... they lived in these parts, and he would do as he was asked. The creature is elegant as he melts back into the morning light, heading east straight into the sun.

-exit Dimitri-