Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-14-2018, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 05-14-2018, 01:37 PM by Dumois.)

Gathering herbs: Wormwood |Round|1|2|3|

There was one thing and one thing only on his mind that day: Wormwood. The plant had healing properties of course but they were hardly his intention. Instead he sought to craft the vibrant green brew that opened his mind to the spirits and at times could even make them manifest. Absinthe Valentin had called it and he shuddered with excitement at the thought of the dizzying effects it had the first time he had tried it, and of being stripped completely of his inhibitions.

His golden companion chittered, flanking him to search for the dusty plant while he nosed through the undergrowth surrounding the base of the mountain. He had only just arrived but he was eager to meet his fellow packmates, more than that he was eager to hear what the spirits had to say to him about them.

Speaking  Thinking Others

Daelos

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Athena I

Beevent
05-18-2018, 11:13 PM

Even though the land seemed pretty barren, Daelos believed that there had to be something she could collect for her store of herbs around here. She didn't particularly mind having to go to places like the range and the red bud rook to gather her supplies, but in a way it felt like a challenge to complete. She had been scouring the mountain side for most of the day, but so far she hadn't found anything that seemed usable. There were two possibilities then: Either she had passed right by something not realizing it was something useful or this place was actually useless when it came to herbs.

The more time she spent here the more she wondered why Elias had chosen this place. She'd never question it to his face of course, but it was a quiet musing she had to herself. She had just about given up, but when she lifted her eyes from the ground they landed on a curiously colored wolf in the distance. She was under the optimistic assumption that if he was within their pack lands then he must be one of the new members that she hadn't met yet. The thought that he could be a trespasser didn't really cross her mind, but she was curious to see what other kinds of wolves had decided to take part in this new pack that Elias had created.

She was in an oddly sociable mood today so she made her way toward the man that seemed quite focused on something in the brush. Her paws carried her over to him, giving him a bit of space just in case he wasn't interested in her company. "Hello there," she said politely when she got within hearing distance, giving him a small smile.

"Talk" "You" Think

Dumois

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Church
05-19-2018, 07:49 AM

“Well good marning!” Dumois greeted enthusiastically. “Or I guess I should say Mawning.” Bontemps hooted sardonic laughter in response to his companion’s pun and Dumois joined him. “I don’t believe we’ve met,”he paused then and added “Then again that goes for most of the pack as well.” He gave her a slight smile and a shrug.

“I am Dumois Rosario, and my golden friend here is Bontemps.” The baboon lifted his lip to show off his disproportionately large teeth and raised a hand in a gentle wave before he carried on inspecting the bush.

He paused then seemed to look at something just above her head. She had a spirit tied to her; a small one, a weak one; nowhere near as fierce or saturated as the Apollyon’s, but a dark passanger nonetheless.

He sneezed then and turned his head away, carefully excusing his entranced staring. He sniffed and wiped at his nose with his wrist. “Sorry ‘bout that. “ He said, and added “Pollen” hoping the girl would ignore that they were already early into winter.

Speaking  Thinking others