gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-07-2018, 07:30 PM

So I have done some editing, reworking, and some additions and I'm doing one more final push. I would love to have a pack of my own, but it's difficult if it doesn't have enough potential members. I have a super cool plot with Chrono involving Branch and I need to figure out, if the pack idea doesn't have enough interest then where he will go next.

So this thread is obviously about my pack concept that I came up with back during the pack contest. There is a few new members since then so I would like to see if there is any new interest. Basically it's a neutral pack that trades and tries to create alliances with other packs via trade. They collect herbs, hides, bones, hidden treasure (left from humans long long ago), gems, ect to trade and they are also willing to trade knowledge and skills. I eventually want to incorporate trading for pack slaves or omegas to, but this is up to the other packs.

Also criticism is vary welcomed also! Tell me what you like, what you don't like, any additional ideas, any potential plots, ect. I really would love to actually have this concept become something on the site and not just sit around and collect dust.

Kesali Pack (on Google Docs)

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Count some of my hoard in xD
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Malleus

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
07-08-2018, 01:41 PM
Ooooo this might interest Sindre c:

As for the trading aspect, Malleus, Casanova and Valkyrie would be all over it! Valkyrie is in the acquisition business, Casanova makes things (weapons, jewelry, traps and the like) and Malleus would be interested in herbs not readily available in Auster, for starters, although I'm sure he'll branch out to other things eventually if the trading is good :D
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-08-2018, 01:55 PM
I would love if Sindre would be interested!

And I will add them to my list!! I may start those ideas before I get the pack going so that way he can have some established connections. Since trading with Aranea he’s been aware that the herb finding hasn’t been the best in auster so maybe I’ll boot him down there to trade :)

Marvel

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-09-2018, 02:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2018, 02:03 PM by Marvel.)
I'm planning on Marvel being a bit of a trader, so perhaps they can do business? They'll probably be a rogue for a while, so possibly a deal could be worked out? There's also a chance that their family might raise a pack eventually but who knows

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-09-2018, 02:26 PM
I love roleplaying with you. I will find someone for sure. :D

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-11-2018, 08:21 PM
Denny; That would be great!!! Especially since the two of them have already met. I'm not sure what kind of deal they would have? If you want her to have some jewelry or something he could have it to trade or maybe she needs meat? He would have some of that stored too

Sin; <3 I would love that!!