gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
08-13-2018, 01:55 PM

Taller than average male made his way into the rocky battlefield alongside his Apollyon, Elias. the day's temperament was pleasantly cool, which was ideal for an adrenaline pumping spar. Drakan's scarred hide signaled to any onlookers of just how well versed he was in the ways of war. With the initial chance to start anew within Ruina under a new, less strenuous rank than that of his previous soldier status within the disbanded battalion, he could not resist the call of the warrior. Any thought of fighting caused chills to run through him.

Once finding a good section of the battlefield, he took pause in his tracks and peered out for potential challengers that would fulfill his task in order to obtain a warrior ranking. Drakan craned his neck to look towards his newly found leader. "Thank you for joining me on this day, Apollyon." The male's baritone rang out across the barren lands as he graced the other male with sincere words. "I will prove my worth to you and the pack."

"Speech." Thoughts.

[Image: HL1CWJV.png][Image: bqjzbYg.png]
Ilithyia is welcome in all his threads regardless of the tag.

Elias

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
08-13-2018, 02:32 PM

Elias followed in a relaxed manner as Drakan led him to battlegrounds. For the most part, Elias was in his own thoughts surveying the surrounding Eastern territories on their way to The Battlefield, making work of the trip. Occasionally, however, his eyes would stray to the earless wonder in front of him and a grin would spread across his muzzle. There was such strength in the beast in front of him and Elias was eager to see it in action. He had faith in the soldier ahead of him.

Once they found the stench of old blood, Elias knew they were here. He found his way to the highest hill he could find, distancing himself from the Purgatorian. He didn't want to sit too close to the battle and make it seem like his intentions were to interfere, a good thirty feet away from Drakan by the time he settled. Drakan's words boomed across the land with a determination that hit Elias with impact. Brilliant red gaze locked with Drakan's for a moment before he offered him confirmation in a nod. He knew he would. Elias kept his senses alert and aware as he waited for someone to answer the call of the waiting warrior, settling his own weight on his haunches.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-13-2018, 04:47 PM

Visiting the battlefield lately was a constant habit of his. He wanted to keep his skills sharp for whatever he might encounter in the future. Sure fighting blind was harder, but he wouldn't let that keep him from trying to get better. Both companions walked beside him as usual as they made their way onto the field. The earth beneath him was packed tightly, though the occasional loose stone was turned as his paws brushed them over. His intact ear moved atop his head as he listened to the sounds around him.

Following Kimahri's lead, it didn't take long before the trio came upon two others, but they were a good distance from each other. Dragon stopped some distance from both, nostrils flaring as he tried to take in their scents. One seemed...vaguely familiar. And he could definitely pick out the smell of ash and fire. Elias. That was the name he recalled. "Looking for something in particular?" Sightless gaze stared ahead, though he wasn't sure if it was Elias or the other male he should address so he left it open for either of them to respond.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Drakan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
08-14-2018, 01:37 PM

The acknowledgment of his superior encouraged Drakan further to prove his worth. As luck may have it, the wait for an opponent was not long. A male of similar stature, but slightly heavier build, made his approach- alongside him were two large, speckled felines. Guards? Drakan found these companions to be amusing, but he would not question them. Shifting in his stance, he brought his chest outwards, neck and head drawing upwards as his orange gaze fell directly upon the brown male.

"I am Drakan, Purgatorian of Ruina. I have come in search of a spar so that I may prove my worth as a soldier." Drakan's voice boomed across the barren terrain as he announced himself.

Having lack of ears and tail, his posture was always questionable to say the least. Yet the shifting of the feathered fur atop of his head where ears would typically be signaled the ghosting movement of them drawing back. Thick coat of fur that encircled his entire neck bristled outwards as his hackles were raised and head dropped down to the same level as his spine. The silver and black male puffed up like that of a Grizzly, his body preparing for the upcoming bout with his opponent. Blackened lips peeled upwards and were drawn back, exposing his pearly white weapons to the opponent. As he awaited for his opponent to respond to his proposal of a spar, Drakan would further prepare himself by tensing and loosening the muscles within his legs and jaw to really get the blood pumping.

Drakan -vs- Dragon for Sparring
Round: 0/3
Height: 38"
Build: Medium

"Speech." Thoughts.

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-18-2018, 01:32 AM

"I am Drakan, Purgatorian of Ruina. I have come in search of a spar so that I may prove my worth as a soldier." Dragon's intact ear tilted forward as his head tilted slightly. So, this man was looking to prove his worth eh? Interesting. He waited a few moments to see if Drakan would say more, but he didn't. "Well then Drakan of Ruina, my name is Dragon. And I've also come to prove my worth," He mainly wanted to prove to himself that he was still capable. That he could still put up as much of a good fight as any who could still see. He wanted to prove to himself that he could still do this. And if he could prove that, then he could go on and keep proving that he wasn't weak...and perhaps to prove to others that he wasn't.

Dragon rolled his neck and shoulders to loosen them up, and he flexed his toes and other parts of his body to loosen them up as well. He didn't want to be stiff, mobility was his key and he needed every part of him to be ready. It had been a long time since he'd been in a real fight, and he was eager to put his training to the test. He hoped the training he had done would pay off, after all, he had to learn all new tactics and fighting style to try and succeed. He only hoped it worked. Sightless green gaze stared in the direction Drakan's voice had come from, the earthen male standing tall and relaxed as he sightlessly stared down his opponent. "Alright, Drakan. Since you're here to prove yourself to your pack, then it's your move." Both companions stood on either side of him with Kimahri on his left shoulder and Shiva on his right. He could almost taste their excitement at the prospect of a fight, though Dragon quietly wondered if he could handle this on his own...

Dragon vs Drakan for SPAR
Rd. 0/3
Height: 39"
Build: Heavy

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.

Drakan

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Callista
08-20-2018, 01:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-20-2018, 01:46 PM by Drakan. Edit Reason: misspelling )

"Alright, Drakan. Since you're here to prove yourself to your pack, then it's your move." The rusty-toned male whom announced himself as Dragon called to him, which signaled the start of the brawl.

Drakan rolled his shoulders, further loosening up his structure as he pressed his weight backwards onto his hind legs and much like a weighted spring, tension was built. The claws upon his hind paws dug into the solid earth as he used that built up tension to spring himself forwards into a charge. His lips curled upwards further, his muzzle wrinkling as he exposed his blackened gums and more of his teeth to his opponent. With knowledge of the two felines on either side of Dragon, if the two were to become involved, it may result in a clear loss for Drakan. However, he had hopes that Dragon's guards would be honorable and stay out of it unless the spar were to turn into something bloodier. Drakan's vibrant persimmon gaze narrowed as he focused in on Dragon's form as he acted to close the distance between them, his medium-sized build.

While he may be lacking in the ear and tail department, with his hackles raised and head aligned properly, he was as prepared as he could be. Drakan's head was tucked into his body protectively, his chest being pressed outwards and his weight shifting forwards for the oncoming collision as he motioned to dig his upper left, middle portion of his chest right into Dragon's peck, just above his heart. With jaws agape, Drakan twisted his head to the right side, his face targeting for Dragon's upper right shoulder while his left front foreleg was drawn upwards and inwards to hopefully wrap around Dragon's neck to holding him in place. His weight would be shifted into his opponent, but both hind legs and front right leg would remain squared, bent at the knee, and wide to prevent an easy topple from Dragon. All the while Drakan would do his best to keep his bristled scruff in between him and Dragon to keep his throat protected from an attack.

Drakan -vs- Dragon for Sparring
Round: 1/3
Height: 38"
Build: Medium

"Speech." Thoughts.

Head Judges

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-01-2018, 10:47 AM

And the winner is...

DRAKAN! Due to Dragon not posting in the allotted time the fight has been defaulted in Drakan's favor. Dragon must now give up by either submitting, fleeing or passing out.