size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-13-2018, 02:50 PM
all of my tables <3
[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.

Faine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-13-2018, 02:50 PM
Dragon said that he had been staying within some pines not that weren’t very far, in fact it was rather quiet. He added that there was plenty of den space and she smiled and nodded, “Alright,” she said, glad that it seemed rather peaceful. Auster had been rather interesting but she remembered how it got hot during the winter months and cold during the summer months. It had thrown her off and it was quite strange, but luckily she didn’t really have to deal with that here. Her ears flicked when he said that there were a few new faces, yet there was another healer who had taken interest to his eyes, her name was Riva. “I’ll have to meet her soon then, I haven’t really spoken with many healers before,” she said. Other then her mother basically teaching her everything she had known, she was self taught.

The brute would get up to his paws and began to move, and she would quickly follow. She wondered if he needed any help navigating, but so far he didn’t ask. She supposed if he was headed for something that was in his way she would just simply let him know. He added that Greed had found somebody by the name of Acapella, and how she was blind as well. He continued on but seemed to get a little off track, saying that she would just have to see for herself.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.

Thanatos

gems
size
build
player
08-13-2018, 03:00 PM

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima. Eodem modo typi, qui nunc nobis videntur parum clari, fiant sollemnes in futurum.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. midsummer madness Postlogs 02:50 PM, 08-13-2018 12:03 PM, 01-10-2024