Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
09-01-2018, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 04:09 PM by Malleus.)
I really want to play a big, dumb henchman type. And he can't just be by himself - what would Kronk be without Yzma? So I wondering if anyone would be interested in playing my boy Rasmus' Yzma. I'd prefer that they've known each other for a while (since puphood?) but I have no other real requirements. Can be male or female, can be almost any size, and can be pretty much any personality type although I'm not fond of chaotic evil. They can be from anywhere with any goal and my boy will doggedly follow his Yzma wherever, no questions asked.

I'm going to take my time with this adopt as I need time to get all my gems together. I'd like my guy to be as big as possible and I'm thinking about making him an albino unless I can find a cool design for him, so he's going to be expensiveee.

It's worth noting that once "Yzma" is adopted out, you, the player, will pretty much have the run of Rasmus' life. He'll think the world of "Yzma" since s/he is (in his mind) best friend, the person he's basically devoted his life to. Rasmus will do anything for him/her.

Here is Rasmus' profile if you'd like to read about him.

Application:

Code:
<b>Name:</b>
<b>Gender:</b>
<b>Alignment:</a>
<b>Personality:</b> site min
<b>Design:</b> anything goes
<b>Height:</b> Anything short of XL
<b>Age:</b> Rasmus will be 2yrs but you can choose his age or older
<b>Description:</b> site min
<b<Plans:</b>
<b>How does this character feel about Rasmus? And what is their relationship to one another?</b>
<b>History:</b> This is for both this character and Rasmus
<b>RP sample:</b> this is for new members only. Site min

If I come up with anything good I'll post some designs later, but feel free to use your own!
Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.

Fergus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-01-2018, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2018, 12:54 PM by Fergus.)
I'm having a really hard time settling on a personality and keep moving back towards something very light aligned, so I feel like I should withdraw - sorry! :(

Fergus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-02-2018, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-02-2018, 07:37 PM by Fergus.)
oops!