Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-27-2018, 08:30 AM
Hey there! I thought it would be interesting to see where we all originally began to role play. I'll go first ^-^ I started when I was around 11 years old x.x And I started on Furcadia, not sure if you guys have ever heard of that. But I do still get on it occasionally. After Furcadia I did use Wajas and Foopets, I think, haha. I also joined forums on and off, but all the ones I can remember have been closed down. What about you guys? :)
[Image: 2zg9453.jpg]

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
09-27-2018, 08:38 AM
I had a church friend who introduced me to RP when I was 16. I joined her site.. I believe it was called 'Wilderness' and we rp'd there for a while. It didn't last very long but it got me where I am now. Soon after that I joined 'Sublunary Abyss' which was quite a bit more active and around the same time I was also a part of Eldarwen's Dimenticato and that was where the original Novel Destruction came from. I played there and made a couple no name sites along the way and had a few years hiatus before getting into RP again 4-6 years ago and joined the site formerly known as Alacritis. Fell in love again! But lost internet and had to quit, but here I am 2-3 years later trying to get back into things because this is my favorite rp site of all time <3

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
09-27-2018, 11:42 AM
I started rp back when I was like.... 11, maybe 10? I'm not sure. But I somehow found an rp board through this site that listed horse games or something and that was how I started writing four sentence posts and abandoning all my threads :'D After that my friend and I made several small sites that never went very far, but one of them was where I first made Caelum. I don't quite recall the order of things after that because my brain is much but places I went after that included Wild Horse State, Avarice, Archaic, and Deadzone.
Deadzone was later shut down when the owner couldn't keep up with running a site, but eventually she decided to hand it to me and another player. So we ran it for a good few months and things went pretty well. It was renamed Silence and I even brought on a friend as a mod so we had more help. Later though my fellow admin started making a lot of changes without bothering to notify me, and even moved the site to a new location without asking. After that I might have bounced around and later took a break from Rp.
Next I think I'd joined Vindico for a bit before it later shut down too. Then Blue invited me to join Ardent and here I remain!
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
09-27-2018, 01:23 PM
I started on Avalon- a medieval writing site back in high school. I'm not even sure when but I still have a character there so I can look it up after work! Then I moved on to warrior cat sites (lol)
Stranger rpg was my first wolf site. I still miss it x.x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
09-27-2018, 02:00 PM
Neat question!!

I started roleplaying on Neopets back in... I'll say 2001-ish! I created my first character Bronze there as a pup and played him on and off through his life for the next 16 years, lol. Literally grew up with him. From there I messed around on some Geocities sites (super old school chat style wolf roleplays) and dabbled around on Avidgamers as well for a bit. I mostly stuck to wolf stuff, but branched out to do more realistic things then and even some fandoms (Harry Potter and Redwall, lol).

I took a pretty extended break from roleplaying entirely, probably from 2006-2010 during high school and a bit after. Got bored at college between classes and ended up on an old site called Zarnaveyd. I think I ended up becoming staff on there, and we eventually moved to a new site with a crazy interesting plot that I still love to this day called Ire (featuring mutated wolves who had been bred by humans and were contained within a big compound who eventually dug their way out, versus the mainland wolves!). That site died out fairly soon after opening and I played on another called Without a Sound briefly, and think I almost got set up on another called Amaranthe.

Took another lil hiatus, found my way here in Feb 2013, and somehow never left and the site got thrust upon me :P <3

Khepri

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
09-27-2018, 09:08 PM
I remember Avarice! I think that I may have made an account with them a few years ago. And I used to stalk Stranger all the time. O.o I thought the forum layout was so beautiful.

I did roleplay on Neopets for a short while there too. Hmm... I started off with role playing wolves on Furcadia, but I think my first forum-based RPs were called Rewind Time (proboards) and Druid Ruins (unsure who hosted it).

About 2 years ago I joined a new forum called WolfSim and then went off to boot camp, but when I came back the site had been closed. x.x Hate when that happens :p
[Image: 2zg9453.jpg]

Caelestis

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
09-28-2018, 01:28 AM
I think my name on Avarice was Chimera, it was more or less the only place where I went by a different name. I forget when I adopted the name monster, not sure if I started rp with it or if I took the name after a few sites... Probably after the first few.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!