gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
11-13-2018, 01:23 AM

BRUISES ON YOUR THIGHS LIKE MY FINGERPRINTS

There was something unusually calm in the way they had cut across the landscape. What better way to teach their son to be a better tracker, than to have him assist in tracking down his whore mother? If only Agria had stayed, they could have been a happy family. Instead, she had stolen the very thing the beast had craved for so long. Their child. Nothing would be complete without both of their sons at their side, and they would be a laughing stock to their kin. What kind of husband would they be if they couldn't keep their wife in line long enough for her to help raise their sons to maturity? A pitiful one, for sure.

The usual mania in their eyes had been replaced by stony resolve, as their sixth year had come upon them. They weren't going to get younger, and without heirs to continue their bloodline, they were going to die with nothing. A shame and a blight upon their family. "A canyon like this is very similar to the territory the Eclipse Empire held before the flood. I wish I could have taken you there when the pack still stood, my son." they rumbled. A fond smile tipped up the corner of their lips, and their mismatched gaze fell to their son. "Go scout the area, tell me what you find. We will see how you are progressing based on what you find." they commanded, nodding for their child to head into the canyon to investigate.

Mephistopheles grew more and more with each passing day, and he seemed to take after the Abraxas in his blood like fire to kindling. To hear he had sought out Malleus as a teacher was pleasing, though the titan was disappointed to know he had not been satisfactory to their son as a teacher. Of course, an impartial eye upon their son might be beneficial.

Lumbering to a rocky outcropping that overlooked the gorge, they dropped heavily onto their belly. Squinting against the low light, they wondered how long these clouds would hold up. They were so thick he wondered if a storm might be brewing, though he didn't scent any ozone that usually accompanied such an event. Already Mephistopheles was long gone, disappeared into the landscape that matched his pelt so beautifully.

speech