gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-18-2018, 06:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2018, 06:33 PM by Shaye I.)

All of the innocent, and non-fighting orientated wolves in Abaven were very strictly under their protection. Something she sought out in all the higher ranking warriors in Abaven, where wolves who stood up for the strong. Rhyme himself was the perfect image of that, and he was the Alpha in charge of the Warriors. Ace, whos first thoughts where to his brothers children, and building them a life was a perfect example. Ody, who was a healer and a warrior, and jumped in to help a stranger… she was building ABaven into the ideals that she and Rhyme shared.

Now, with three wolves that needed their protection the most, Shaye was determined to get to know them, to ensure their needs and comforts where being seen to. She had mentored them all off, so that there where others to look out for them, like support workers, but Shaye also took a personal interest in them.

Tana was a wolf she mostly knew about through word of mouth, from Rhyme, but hadn’t spent much time with herself. She needed to change that, to get to know the girl who was becoming important to her cousin. She sought her out, by heading to Rhyme’s place of sleep, finding his tree easily and putting her nose down for a fresh scent of Tana.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 07:13 PM

Tana was busy with trying to get enough fruits fermented for the wedding, though she had found enough time in her day today to go hunt for her favorite flowers. It had taken her outside of Abaven's territory, but she had tracked down Rhyme first to borrow Imperia since Basil was hurt and she didn't want him trekking with her until he had healed.

She hobbled back towards the tree, her find clutched in her jaws. Lilacs and lavender with the odd hibiscus she had found. Vail might be able to make use of some of them, but she knew Rhyme had a stash that she had found once. Perhaps he would like them. Though it would probably make a pretty decoration for the wedding.

As she neared the scent of the flowers were drowning out her sense of smell, but the sound of sniffing around caught her attention. She moved closer and kept an ear swiveled to the sound. She needed to put the bundle of flowers down first before she could figure out who their guest was. She dropped her flowers gently by the stash of alcohol she had. She then turned towards the sound and sniffed for who it was. Shaye. She sat carefully. She didn't usually seek Tana out so she waited for the alpha to speak first, curious as to what she might need.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-18-2018, 07:18 PM

Tana approached even as she searched for, through at first she made no sign that she had noticed Shaye’s presence. That was understandable, she had a mouth full of flowers and likely couldn’t scent anything passed them. She found it to be a good sign, that Tana could walk around Abaven with her senses dimmed, and not be afraid. Rhyme had really helped her come out of her shell. He had done a better job with Tana then Shaye had with Spider. Perhaps she should be taking advice from him.

She smiled and gave her tail a wag, through Tana wouldn’t see this. She might hear the smile in her voice as she put down her load and sat carefully, head tilted in Shaye’s direction - so the Alpha knew she was listening. “Tana” She said pleasantly, “How are you settling in?”

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tana

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-18-2018, 08:16 PM

Tana tilted her head as the Alphess said her name. She was listening and wanted it to be clear. She had no fear of the woman, having learned that the thought of her being injured made Rhyme mad and she figured no one here wanted to chance that. Then Shaye asked her the first question of the visit. How was she settling in? That was something she had yet to even think of. Had she settled in? Was this beyond a shadow of a doubt home? She supposed it was. "I-I l-like it h-here. R-Rhyme's r-really n-nice." Was that what she had meant?

She gave Shaye a smile. Her ears pressed back as her companions climbed down from the tree and found their usual positions. Alma on her neck and Basil by her paws. Basil moved carefully, so as not to aggravate his broken ribs. It was her fault basil now had teeth marks and broken ribs. She had no clue that she was the topic of Rhyme and Shaye's latest discussion, that Rhyme was confused by his feelings.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.