gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
11-19-2018, 08:36 PM

Once again his satchel was packed as he made his way through the west. He was headed towards the next closest pack, one he had heard was called Celestial. He was hoping he could form yet another alliance and pack that was willing to trade with his own. He was very hopeful that he could get alliance with as many packs as he could to make it better chances of trading possibilities and relationships his members could form with others. He was still excited that he finally had his pack, excited that he could finally try to forge bigger and better relationships. Things were just beginning and he still had big plans.

He headed to the borders, but he was surprised when a stone wall came into view. Surprised, extremely curious, and impressed. This wall was not like something he had seen left over from years ago, it was fresh with vary little plant growth. It made his tail wag to see it and wondered how in the world this was accomplished and what was the secret! It was definitely unique and there would be no way any pack's borders could beat this one. Did this mean this pack was made of crafters? It's just made him all the more excited to meet the alpha.

He stopped a respectable distance from the wall and settled down into a sit position. Then tilting his head back his deep vocals rang through the sky calling for the alpha.

"Speech" 'Think'

Aurielle

Loner

Master Intellectual (240)

Master Fighter (255)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
11-23-2018, 09:11 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

With winter drawing closer, she felt it was time to call the pack together. There were actually several things to announce, beyond calling upon the pack to work together to prepare for winter. Promotions, a schedule for the Storytimes, Ignatius’ pack forming in the north, the alliance with Abaven being replenished and their new leadership…

That was just brushing the surface. She wanted to set up the sentry duty with the pups and make certain that training sessions were scheduled. However, it was as she was heading through the Moorland toward the Plains that she heard an unfamiliar howl back at the wall. It had that note of authority calling for authority, and her path swerved back to go the way she’d just come.

She slid through the mist and stepped to stand just at the edge of visibility as she took in the male that stood waiting. Alpha, as large as her father, and unfamiliar. But the breeze carried his scent to her, and she realized that this was the leader of the pack she’d smelled on her way back from meeting with Shaye. Well, at least she wouldn’t have to trek the whole way back to meet with him.

Finally, she slipped into full sight, striding forward easily with a smile as she studied the male more closely, introducing herself as she came to a stop a few feet away and let her hips lower to the ground, tail flicking to curl about her haunches.

“Hello. I am Aurielle Adravendi and I am the Archangel, or alpha, of Celestial. What brings you to our border?”

Her tones were warm and friendly, and yet there was a dignity to them in the cadence and lilt of her mixed accent.

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-02-2018, 06:59 PM

He was patient and he remained vigilant, just preparing in case this may be an unfriendly pack. So far he had good luck with the other packs, not finding an evil one yet which was very lucky for him. He hadn't seen her inspecting him from a far, but he remained in his patient siting position knowing that the alpha should be along shortly. He was hoping he could create an alliance with this pack just like he had with Abaven. He was hoping this pack would be open to it, but he knew there was a high chance that his alliance talks would not always be successful. He could only hope to share his dream of trading with others and that things would be successful.

She then finally came out into full view her beautiful mane and fangs internally catching him off guard, though he tried his best to not show it. He was getting more surprised each day at the colors and the different things that appear on other wolves. It was very intriguing and he wondered what her parents looked like. Did either of them share the mane of the fangs? He smiled in greeting to her as she introduced herself. He then would dip his head in respect after she finished.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Aurielle. I am Branch Wreckage, Rom-Baro or alpha of the newly formed pack called Kesali in the South. I have come to your borders today to introduce myself in hopes of forming a friendly trading alliance between your pack and mine." he started, hoping he was getting off on the right foot.

"Speech" 'Think'

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

12-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

He hid the surprise well, but she recognized the flicker of his eyes toward her face and fangs without rancor, a simple smile still in place on her features, nodding as he began to speak. Inside, she definitely got a slight thrill at the thought of forming yet another connection with another pack.

“I’m certainly interested in such an alliance. What is you pack like? What have you in mind to trade?”

From his bearing, she could have assumed that he and his pack were friendly and easy-going. However, her father had told her about the first time the Abraxas had come a-sniffing at Celestial’s wall—at this very spot, in fact. They had tried to pass themselves off as friendly, seeking an alliance. If they had been politer about their approach to the wall and called for the alpha, and not been observed discussing whether or not to sniff about more before calling out, and if Regulus hadn’t already been aware of their family’s doings in the past, it could have been convincing.

Her gut, however, said that this man was friendly, and his demeanor matched that feeling, still, she would remain neutral until she learned more. With Abaven, the Destructions had a good reputation. With Fyri, she’d already met Ignatius and found him a pleasant wolf to speak to, and intelligent. Lirim was family. Kesali were strangers, and so she wanted to know what she’d be dealing with.

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-10-2018, 10:12 PM

He was relieved to see that she was in fact interested and was thankful for another opportunity to form a connection with another pack. Even if an opportunity like this wouldn't end how he wanted it to, he was still thankful for at least the chance. He smiled as she asked what his pack was like and what things he was considering for trade, his tail gently wagging.

"My pack is neutral and we are both kind and friendly with others. I am hopeful to form alliances because I want friends rather then enemies and we do not seek to make enemies with others. We simply want to survive and learn what we can from the world. As far as trading goes we are open to trade meats, pelts, trinkets we find, herbs, knowledge, and even skills," he explained.

He was hoping he was making sense, this was only the third pack he had come to. Everything was still very new to him, but he hoped he was doing his pack and his members justice so far.

"Speech" 'Think'

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

01-11-2019, 02:01 PM
Aurielle Adravendi

Aurielle listened with interest as Branch spoke of his pack and what they wished for in life. She nodded thoughtfully, head cocking as she considered the words. She hoped that he used different wording with the darker packs he might come to for an alliance meeting—one thing her father had stressed was to put up a powerful, daunting front to guise the smaller numbers of one’s pack. Words such as ‘survive’ gave – if unintentionally – the impression that they were eking out a living, regardless of how healthy Branch appeared.

For herself, Aurielle had no problem with her answer. “I’d be more than happy to forge an alliance with your pack. I’m quite interested in trading, as well. One of my intentions for my pack’s future customs is neutral trading fairs. Perhaps you’d be interested in involving Kesali in our fairs?”

It was a slightly rhetorical query, certainly, but she asked it regardless—after all, Branch could have a wish to be the sole holder of such trading events. It wouldn’t be the strangest thing she’d heard of. He seemed rather affable from her immediate impression, though, and she didn’t think he’d be one to show such pettiness.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-20-2019, 08:11 PM

He smiled at her quick reply, more then willing to have an alliance and to do some trading. It made him happy to find another pack like Abaven that was so willing to have relations with other packs. She mentioned her idea for a future custom for her pack, something similar to what he had been thinking about. He didn't mind at all that another pack would want to host it. Maybe if they got enough interest the alphas could meet yearly and exchange who hosts it. Either way he was happy with the idea and nodded.

"It sounds like a grand idea and my pack would love to be involved. Would the fair have like activities or training sessions held? Or are the details still being worked out," he asked curiously, interested to hear what all she was planning for these fairs.

Overall he found he was enjoying this meeting. He was excited for the future between their packs, the trading they would do, and these fairs she was planning. He was sure his pack would love to be involved, he would have to talk to them with their next meeting.

"Speech" 'Think'

Aurielle

Loner

Master Fighter (255)

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

03-01-2019, 01:05 AM
Aurielle Adravendi

Her lips quirked into a grin as Branch enthused about his pack’s willingness to be involved with the fairs she planned to hold, and she nodded at his query.

“Some details I’m still considering, but I’d imagine that all involved might bring items to trade, or favors, if they have nothing material to offer. I would think that contests would be enjoyable, especially for children. And training sessions are a brilliant idea—a trade of knowledge and skill.”

Her head cocked thoughtfully as she studied him. “I think, perhaps, that our first I may hold at mid-summer. But first, I’d like to get together with you and the other allied packs to my own and speak with their leaders, and perhaps pick out a place then. Say…. Early to mid-spring? Have you any ideas of a spot to meet up with our fellow leaders?”

She briefly considered a favorite Nomad camping area Paladin had told her about, that of Sweetgrass Basin. However, for all but Lirim and Fyri, that would be one hell of a trek for a majority of a pack to travel. Somewhere deeper into the continent would be better.