gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-16-2019, 09:53 AM
She was determined today, all she had met was her brother’s and that strange pale male and she was finding that she was growing bored around here. Since it was winter she couldn’t put her focus on finding herbs because they were gone now until spring. Hunting was something she could do, but since she was still young she didn’t dare leave the pack territory unless she was with Cloud. He promised her that he would take her out and make more time for her, but Thora knew he had duties to attend to first and that she would just have to find something to do. She was curious, new scents seemed to be popping up everywhere lately which meant there was more pack members. She didn’t know any of them and she was curious to meet the new faces. So today she was determined to seek out some of these new wolves and get to know them.

She casually trailed away from her den, heading deeper into the creepy forest. Once a decent pace away she lowered her head to the ground and began to use her novice tracking skills in an attempt to track one of them down. She first came upon the pale mans trail, but quickly abandoned that trail to look for new scents. When she did stumble upon one she attempted to fallow it. She had lost it a few times, and had to backtrack, but would eventually make her way back onto the scent trail. She had no idea whose it was, but it had to be one of the new pack members. She fallowed it until she lost it and found herself unable to recover the trail. Snorting in frustration she gave up the tracking and just began to wonder, in hopes of simply finding someone.
As her guardian Cloudburst can crash any of her threads regardless of the tag

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
01-30-2019, 01:25 PM
She was moving about today, probably free of her duties until night with the sun being so bright today. With Hannibal's skin condition she didn't imagine her master would be able to surface until it was well past sunset. Her form still hadnt filled out much, mostly from her being afraid to eat without permission from her master. The strange woman who had joined and taken residence with him wasnt unnoticed by her. She didnt understand her completely either. Why let such a horrible creature sire your children. Not that she probably would have much choice when she finally came into heat next season.

She moved quietly and carefully about the woods. Her den wasn't far so she knew she could bolt if she had to. What she didnt expect was to almost bump headfirst into another woman. Though this one was younger and definitely a little more likely to be an actual member of the pack. Her ears folded and she lowered her head and tucked her tail. "sorry, I didnt mean to." hopefully if the girl was going to be mad she wouldn't be completely cruel to her.
[Image: n8iDN8Z.png]

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
01-30-2019, 02:59 PM
She was at one point distracted as she moved, not paying any real attention to where she was going. Observing her surroundings and trying to memorize all the details she could. She wished that Cloud had been free today, that today could have been the day they went hunting, but she knew her older brother was simply busy. Ty she had never had much of a relationship with him and it wasn’t much surprise that they never spent time together.

For a moment she stopped, observing something for a few moments and when she went to move again she upbruptly stopped just like the other chocolate looking female before her. Thora smiled at the other member, but it waive red as she saw how the female reacted, confusion evident as her brows furrowed upward. To her words Thora shook her head, her tail wagging.

“No no it’s okay! I should be paying more attention,” she replied as she smiled in a friendly manner again. “I haven’t met you before, I’m Thora.”

She was excited to finally meet another from the pack. Maybe today would turn out better then she thought.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
01-30-2019, 03:35 PM
The other woman's reaction and mannerisms made things definitely better almost instantly. She was friendly and not one bit upset by the waif's mistake. She relaxed more as the girl spoke and immediately forgave her, as well as took some responsibility for the almost collision. It was unlike anything she could of expected from hannibal. She perked her ears at the more upbeat attitude of the girl. A stiff tail wag was given to the girl before her as she introduced herself. Thora. She committed the name to her face quickly.

"Eulogy, but  you can call me whatever you like." she herself gave a tentative smile to answer thora's friendly one. She expected at any time for a more dominant and harsh member to come ruin this moment of actual friendliness. "Are you here against your will as well?" she smelled faintly like the alpha but she couldn't be certain this wasn't the man's slave.

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-01-2019, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 07:43 PM by Thora.)

speech & thoughts

The other introduced herself and Thora repeated the name mentally so she could remember it. It was nice to meet someone else for a chance, this female already seemed a bit different compared to Hannibal and Leera. She seemed like maybe she was closer in age, not as old as the other two. She Thora was happy to meet her.

"It's nice to meet you Eulogy," she said with a friendly grin.

Although the grin didn't last long. As her hopeful new friend spoke of being here against her will, the happiness faded on her face. Instead her brows furrowed in a look of pure confusion. She tried to go over the words within her mind, unsure what she meant by that. She never heard that phrase before in her life.

"No..... I.... I don't think so? What do you mean?" she wasn't sure at all what to think of that phrase.

Art by Bleuzye

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
02-05-2019, 04:02 PM

She answered. She wasn't here as a slave, which meant the scent of the alpha she shared was definitely a familial scent. Best to tread lightly here then. She wouldn't want to upset the alpha and suffer his wrath, which would also bring on the wrath of hannibal. Her ears folded. She had hoped that maybe she wasnt so alone in this pack of brutes. She was though.

The girl saught and answer and Eulogy had to wonder if this girl had no clue actually as to the nature of the pack here. Did she really not know? "Well.... I'm not here because I want to be.... rather they keep me as a slave. My master is the black and white man, Hannibal." she had to know right? That this pack was a pack of slavers. Just like the one she'd been born to. "I suspect he keeps me to breed me later after I come into my next season." it couldn't be for her conversational skills, nor for her skills, seeing as she had none. She almost hoped the girl understood what that entailed for the woman. Likely any child she had would be ripped away from her and either sold into servitude or gifter to the high lord.

"speech"

Thora

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
02-05-2019, 04:47 PM
Her eyes would widen as Eulogy spoke and her mouth would drop open as she explained who was her master. The pale man known as Hannibal, a higher ranked male within the pack she had met before. He had never really acted as though he would be the type to have a slave, but maybe he was just being nice to her because of being Ty’s family. As she spoke on things got worse, she had already been explained the birds and the bees and what her heat cycle is and all that. Her mother made sure to make her fully aware of those things. What she couldn’t understand is why Ty was allowing this. The way Storm had talked she never imagined Ty would ever tolerate things such as this and it made her question whether her mom was going a bit crazy in her older age.

“I had no idea,” her eyes looked to the ground. “Being a slave isn’t right, being kept just to breed isn’t right, it’s what my mother’s family has tried to help others out of for so many years,”

She knew this wasn’t right, her gut was tied in knots to here all this. She sighed knowing that she personally couldn’t do anything about it. Her silvery eyes looked back to Eulogy, her gaze holding concern and worry for this other female.

“You don’t deserve being treated that way, no one does,” she said.

How? How could Thora help this women out, surely Hannibal could easily kill her regardless of Ty being her brother. Maybe she could talk to Cloud and help Eulogy out of this mess, he was strong enough to defend both of them.

Eulogy

Somnium

Intermediate Hunter (30)

Expert Healer (155)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Hermes

Pride - Demisexual
02-05-2019, 09:15 PM

the thoughts from the girl were sweet but she shook her head. She'd been born in to slavery and she knew best that fighting it would just land this girl in trouble. "I was born a slave from far away, it's all I have known. I do know that if you try to fight it or set me free, you likely March to your death." not to mention her life might also be forfeited for the act of even letting another think she could be free.

Fair or not this was her life. She had been the one fooled by hannibal so she had to live with the consequences. "So how are you related to the high lord?" she needed her mind distracted probably and the best way would be to talk about something else. She lowered her haunches to the ground, aware of how much more thin this made her look. She just wouldn't eat unless she was told she could by hannibal though.

"speech"