Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-03-2019, 09:47 PM
The water that the young wolf walked across lapped at his feet. This world was full of different things and creatures that he had yet to see in his life. The smell salt and many other prey animals hit his nose, especially when it came to fish and claws. Osiris was always learning new things, and was very curious about this land. It seemed to be some form of island. Least the temperature was slightly warmer than what he first felt when he came upon these lands.

His eyes looked downward as a shelled creature made his cranium tilt to the side in interest, pawing at it for a couple moments, making sure it wasn't harmful to him. When it didn't move or do anything spectacular, the grey male sighed and continued further into the island. The sun was just about to go down anyways, so a good place to rest for the night might be in order.

After walking for possibly who knows how long, a tree den happened to make itself known to him. He dropped his head low, sniffing for any form of life that inhabited it. There seemed to have been some form of creature, but the scent was stale and didn't seem to be occupied now as he walked inside and rested, watching the moon begin to start rising and filling the world with it's alabaster shine.

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
02-03-2019, 10:11 PM

WHEN THE NIGHT COMES, DON'T RUN- WE ARE ONE WITH THE CANNIBALS

The edges of the land bridge were home to small areas of tree cover, as it led into the massive wildberry grove. There, the male was lounging in the shade until night fell. From there, he'd likely head into the northern continent. Here, the southern winter wreaked havoc on his titanic form. The cosmic male was far more suited to the north at present, and he was hoping he could find himself some cooler temperatures. His few brief stints there had allowed him a glimpse into the more familiar climate, and he had decided to abandon his adventures here in favour of temperatures more suited to his thick pelt. He'd have to return eventually, the remains of the manatee he had buried would yield some interesting bones that he hoped he could make use of. If not him, then perhaps he could trade them for something useful.

Lounging in the shade had turned into a late afternoon nap, and when he'd awoken the sun had sunk below the horizon. In its place, the moon turned the world monochromatic. The giant rose on weary legs, and began his trek across the land bridge. It wasn't necessarily long, but he was not looking forward to straining his injured leg. As he neared the edges of the treeline, he caught the scent of another wolf. Another male, even. Brow quirked curiously, he peered about. No sign of anyone right away. Lowering his massive crown towards the ground, the celestial beast sniffed at the ground. It was a fairly recent trail, and he let it lead him back to the trees. In no time at all, he spotted a shadow among the roots of a large tree. Cranium low between his broad shoulders, the giant lumbered towards it at a steady pace.

Gazing into the hollow space, he locked eyes upon the wolf inside. "Hiding away from the big bad wolf?" gruff vocals would rumble tauntingly, a mischievous grin toying at his jaws. The pale light of the moon glinted upon his ivory tusks as he spoke, amethyst eyes flashing.

"speech"

DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-03-2019, 10:37 PM
The wolf was just enjoying a bit of the night, the stars and moon shining ever-so beautifully. It reminded him of the times he used to stargaze with his mother and brother back at their old home; but that was just a distant memory. His thoughts were soon interrupted when he heard the sound of footsteps making their way towards his general location. He turned his cranium to the source, locking eyes with a wolf of various colors that he had never seen before. It was certainly a sight to see to the young wolf. The mischievous grin the wolf bore told him he wasn't going to be enjoying the night anymore. But, if he wanted to try being the tough guy, than Osiris would happily show him a different approach.

He stayed calm and collected, eyes staying focused on his own. A leader might assume that with locking eyes someone like the grey brute would want to challenge him, but that wasn't the case here. He had met a couple wolves like this one on his journey, so it wasn't anything new to the smaller male. "Not hiding, more-so resting if anything. If I were hiding, you would probably be seeing me shaking. I'm not afraid. However, if this is your den I would be alright with leaving so you can rest here, you seem to need it more than I," the brute explained, shifting his gaze over to where the male had gotten hurt.

He wished he knew more about herbs and other ways of healing so he could help more wolves such as he, but, that was a different story. There were only a few things he had learned, but, he doubted that was how others considered 'healing' in these parts. "I apologize for staring, but, even though I do not know much about healing, I'd still be able to assist if you can teach me anything," he spoke, his voice genuine and calm. Despite how he had met this wolf, he wasn't going to just leave him to take care of himself. He was always told to help others if they needed it...and he was sure this male here needed some other things to aid him in his healing process.

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

02-03-2019, 10:55 PM

I WAS TAUGHT TO BE SCARED OF THE DARK, BUT NOW I THRIVE IN THE SHADOWS OF MY HEART

Their gazes met, and stayed that way. Aloofness was prominent in the features of the stranger, rather than intrigue or fear. Those were the more common reactions, if past experience meant anything. "Not hiding, more-so resting if anything. If I were hiding, you would probably be seeing me shaking. I'm not afraid. However, if this is your den I would be alright with leaving so you can rest here, you seem to need it more than I," the male responded, eyes cutting to the wound on his forelimb that had begun to weep blood from his movements. A grunt was all he offered in response, raising his head to shift his attention to the area around them. Well, this wasn't nearly as much fun as he'd hoped. "I apologize for staring, but, even though I do not know much about healing, I'd still be able to assist if you can teach me anything,"

Lip curling disdainfully, the behemoth glanced back down at the stranger. A selfless, good spirited soul. Disappointing. He huffed a heavy sigh through his nostrils. "Nothing much grows in the sand." he rumbled in reply, vivid pink gaze drifting across the terrain towards the land bridge. Perhaps a few dandelions, where the sand met proper soil, but that would be the utmost limit in all likelihood. "Perhaps on the other side." he muttered, more to himself than anything else. The northern continent seemed overrun with foliage, from what he could see in the distance. Tall spires of trees turned ebony in the moonlight.

"speech"

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Dual-colored orbs shifted to where the abnormally colored brute was looking. He wished there was more that he could do for this male, but how could he when he'd only resided in these lands for a short period of time? He would probably seem as nothing but a nuisance to him, and that alone really made him feel worthless in that regard, despite the way the male was treating him. Even though he did want to fire some shots back at the male for being ungrateful that he had someone who was willing to go out of their way to assist him in his endeavors, alas it was not within his nature to do so. A sigh left his vocals as his ears pinned slightly, hoping that he would at least be willing to give him directions as to where he could possibly find the herbs to help heal him.

"I may seem rather idiotic to you right now, but, do you happen to have a recollection as to what I would need to aid you in your healing process? I mean no disrespect to you, it is only that I am new to these lands, so these herbs would be rather exotic to me," he informed, keeping his ears pinned as he tried not to start anything with the unique brute that stood before him. "At least while I'm out it would give you a better spot to rest your leg." He informed, moving out of the way so his acquaintance could rest easily and not have to stand on an injured limb for too long than what was needed.

It did seem like a good distance to gather everything, but, again, it was in his nature to help others even if they rejected his offer or tried to chase him off. Hopefully he wouldn't leave him unattended for too long, but judging by his attitude and his stature, he was sure he could handle himself more than what the grey male could do right now. "And, if I may be so bold to ask, what is your name?"

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

02-06-2019, 09:16 PM

MEET ME HERE, ON THE HILL

Somehow, the little male was completely undeterred by the titan's inclination to ignore him. Instead of falling silent and moving on, the stranger continued to talk as though he had a captivated audience before him. "I may seem rather idiotic to you right now, but, do you happen to have a recollection as to what I would need to aid you in your healing process? I mean no disrespect to you, it is only that I am new to these lands, so these herbs would be rather exotic to me,"

Aloof attention would fall back upon the slate male, one brow quirked. He wasn't wrong, he did seem like an idiot. Hiding away in the trees at night, and now begging to help a stranger. A foolish little imp, indeed. Attention was diverted again, amethyst gaze drawn back to the land bridge. He ought to cross soon, while his leg held out and the weather was cooler. "Horsetail to bind it, marigold to soothe it- thus far. Marshmallow would be best, but it's elusive, or white willow bark. I would definitely feel better applying some trillium as a poultice to clean it out." he rattled the list off without much detail or care, still failing to make eye contact with the stranger, and mentioning a rather random assortment of things that might be of use. He hadn't been bothered to deal with it yet, though. It hadn't been causing an excessive amount of pain, and he was busy trying to locate the best spot to settle in for the winter.

"At least while I'm out it would give you a better spot to rest your leg." he glanced over his shoulder, and the little male was sliding out into the open air. A snort, and the goliath dropped to his haunches instead. That worked well enough to ease his weight from his injured forelimb. "Spare me your pity, boy. I've rested long enough." he grunted, once again losing interest in the other wolf. But the male wasn't finished yet, apparently. "And, if I may be so bold to ask, what is your name?"

Bold indeed. He frowned at something skittering in the tree limbs overhead. "Deion Aeris." he rumbled. He could feel the smaller body of the male, a little closer than he was altogether pleased with. If he had his way, there wouldn't be another wolf for kilometres. Instead, he was being pestered about herbs by a male of similar age. Where was his mother to teach him this information? Why was he begging it of strangers?

"speech"

Osiris I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
02-06-2019, 11:35 PM
The sharp tongue and attitude of the male before him, who was named Deion, was definitely someone who didn't seem to wish on having any sort of conversation. Though they were the same age, Osiris knew that they were somewhat polar opposites of each other. He thought about the herbs that Deion spoke off to him, not adding a lot of detail as to what they looked like. He knew at least as to what some herbs would be able to do to help someone, so at least a small lesson was rather fruitful to him...even if the information wasn't so descriptive.

Osiris sat down some distance away from Deion, wishing to give him enough space to relax and rest his wound. Even though he thought sitting on it would be enough to ease the pressure and pain, surely it wouldn't be the best option unless he was lying down. But, it was his life and his body, so the ebony and slate brute wouldn't go against it. Besides, the exotic male seemed to know more things than he did. Knowledge was something that Osiris wanted to learn as much as he could, even when it came to healing and providing for a family someday, but, he didn't speak a lot as to not disturb Deion as much as he did previously.

"Osiris," he stated, giving out his name. He figured it was fair to do so, even though he was sure Deion wouldn't really care about formalities. "I do want to apologize for disturbing you again. I want to learn to help others, but it's kind of hard to learn when your sibling doesn't know and the only parent I had died last season," he informed, heaving a small huff as he looked to the moon. He didn't mind if Deion wanted to talk or not, he just wanted to relax himself and enjoy the night as much as he could. Deep down, he only considered himself as a nuisance, and at this point in time, he couldn't really feel more right with himself. Normally he was quiet and didn't dare speak unless he was spoken to, so the male decided it might be best to stay quiet until Deion or anyone else whom he may encounter wished to speak with him first.

Deion

Hemlock
Soothsayer

Advanced Healer (90)

Advanced Fighter (70)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

02-14-2019, 01:48 AM

WE WILL RIOT TONIGHT

Whatever was moving about in the canopy, it didn't seem interested in either of the wolves. A pair of eyes caught the light of the moon briefly, glancing down at them for a moment, before disappearing again. The animal rustled through the branches in a steady path away from the outskirts of the forest. "Osiris," the male introduced himself, though Deion had neither asked nor did he particularly care. There was a brief pause, and for a moment the titan thought that perhaps he had found an opportunity to abandon this conversation. However, the insistent little beast began to speak again. "I do want to apologize for disturbing you again. I want to learn to help others, but it's kind of hard to learn when your sibling doesn't know and the only parent I had died last season,"

Ah. Fair enough. Amethyst optics dropped from their scrutiny of the foliage overhead to pin the male with a cool stare. However, Osiris had lifted his attention to the moon as it poked through the leaves overhead. "That is honourable enough," he acquiesced. After all, honour was tantamount to existence on this plane. "Walk with me, I don't want to linger here any longer." he grunted, and without waiting for a response, began to lumber towards the thin strip of sand bridging the continents. He'd already crossed it once, when he made his brief excursion to the very north. He was eager to return. "I have been searching for trillium for a few days now, it is a potent antiseptic. However, it is also quite rare, and so I think I will have to seek out someone willing to trade for it." he began to speak, assuming the male followed after him towards Boreas. "It grows in loamy soil, typically near a swamp or mangrove. Usually one mid-size, white flower with broad petals growing on a long stem from broad leaves." if the male wanted to learn, he would learn. Only if he could keep up.

"Horsetail is good for binding open wounds like this one," he continued. "It's a strange looking plant, usually without any flowers on it. A fibrous stem with many branches, and many smaller branches upon each new stem. Applying it to the skin will keep skin together fairly well, if there are no cobwebs at hand. Applying it beneath cobwebs would work well if the wound was serious, or the skin was too damaged to be put together easily." at this point, he was simply spouting the information. Tossing handfuls at a wall, and hoping for some of it to stick. His broad paws struck the sand at an easy pace, though there was no rush to reach the opposite shore. No doubt there was a fair walk ahead of them.

"speech"