gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-13-2019, 09:54 AM

Hannibal was healing well. Thanks to the helping hands of Obi and Circe his bite wounds were closing up and there was no festering. His form was still riddled with pain, especially when moving his neck. But, the emotional pain of losing everything he had was bubbling in his mind and various ideas were coming to light. The male was happy being high rank and content being underneath both Tyranis and Cloud. Despit Cloud being a freeloading secondary alpha and Tyranis giving Hannibal the cold shoulder every chance he got, as long as Hannibal had some power and a good place for his children to blossom he was fine. But, within a week his mindset did a 360.

A day before the challenge Tyranid and Cloudburst had crashed Hannibal disciplining his own slave and a bit of a dispute came forth. That was the first time Hannibal lost respect for his leaders. Then, as Archon called forth a simple dominance challenge to Tyranis the leader was busy bathing in Bear guts and was a tad bit late to the battlefield, causing Archon to challenge for Hannibal instead, and landing him here injured and powerless. Long story short, Hannibal was pissed and was ready to take the ropes of his life and weasel his way out of slavery. He would fight if need be, but he was more interested in gaining an ally and maybe even power..

Hannibal's thoughts raced as he laid on the brim on the lake. Fireflies flickered around him. He had been here before and met a beautiful golden goddess, whom he hadn't seen after the encounter. Her scent was long gone and muddled by many others. The piebald stared downward into the water with a grimace. He felt powerless, a shell of his former self, but that did not mean he would lie about in a depressive state. Hannibal had to be strong for his family and that is just what he will do.

"Speech"

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-13-2019, 12:45 PM
Things were coming along nicely for the band leader. His wounds were healing more or less nicely and Archon was happy to lay low and spend his time in thought and prayer as he and his bargaining chip healed. After seeing the Erovare alpha in his foll bloodied craze, Archon was beginning to doubt the man's ability to reason. If he was unlikely to reason with them, then the bargaining chip lost its value.

Or did it?

Archon mulled over in his head for a long while. When no one else came forth, Hannibal had. He had stood, and fought, and took his loss and slavery in stride. While he wasn't so inclined to like the piebald man, perhaps it would be better to be bargaining with the chip rather than the leader.

Presently, Archon approached the piebald man.

"Hannibal," Archon rumbled. "I hope Obi and Circe have been tending to you?"

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-13-2019, 02:32 PM

The marching steps of the Band leader fell upon mismatch ears. Hannibal perked up, raising his head from the water, and eyeing Archon. He acted like no slave for in the Klein's mind he was not one. Though, his normal dominance was not seen. Completely neutral and blank his pale orbs washed over the leader with an expressionless look. How was Hannibal meant to feel towards Archon? Angry he bettered him in a fight? The albino was much more angry at himself, which was evident, but for now all of the above would go unsaid.

Baritone speech slipped into Hannibal's ears and a nod could be seen. "Thankfully so. My wounds are healing well." Despite his skin condition the male was pretty healthy as well as being a pack Wolf. He had plenty of energy to devote towards recovery. "What will you be trading me for?" Archon hadn't mentioned anything, but it was pretty obvious to the male. Why else would the Godly man take Hannibal? Maybe he just wanted a pretty slave boy.

"Speech"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-13-2019, 05:31 PM
Archon held no ill will towards the slave and so he made sure nothing ill would become of him. Archon had beat him in a fight- simple as that. God had led it to be so, and Hannibal had no use in struggling, nor did he attempt to. Still, he did now wallow as one would expect. He didn't make a dramatic display of it as the alpha had tried to. Maybe, in a way, Archon respected this fallen warrior.

The man said his wounds were healing well and Archon nodded, "We are blessed to have two such healers at our disposal."

Then he asked what he would be trading him for.

"Well, token, I had spoken to your alpha about wanting a land my people claim dear- a land your pack currently resides in. I would do anything to ensure that land falls to my people. I don't mind visitors, but it should not be claimed as a pack land and kept from others."

Archon let a light smile tug at his lips, although it didn't come to full bloom.

"Obi and I are to restore that structure there and use that land as a holy land. One for strengthening those of faith and calling the heathens upon it."

Archon didn't specifically say that he was going to trade Hannibal for that, because he was starting to not be so sure. He waited to see what Hannibal had to say in order to gauge his feeling about the whole situation.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-13-2019, 09:02 PM

As Hannibal listened to the Band leader's words the beasts grimace grew deeper. So, Tyranis had been the reason Hannibal had been beaten into submission. Erovrare's leader had been so bold as to deny a fellow alpha of compromise and then turn up late to the following challenge. An alpha so negligent to face his own consequences? Then to have the balls to show up bathed in blood as if he were some sort of ghoul? And where was he now? There are no calls of war nor attempts to challenge for Hannibal to claim him back into Erovrare. No. Tyranis was probably lounging about allowing his brother Cloud to suckle at his toes. Hannibal's thoughts went rapid with hatred as a growl bubbled in his throat.

"To think I was such a high rank in the pack and I hadn't a clue of these politics."

The piebald ripped his gaze from Archon as he rummaged through his seething thoughts. The situation at hand was almost laughable. If it weren't for the fact that Hannibal was currently enslaved he'd be laughing his rear off with glee. The albino sucked in a breath as he controlled his wandering mind and let his eyes move back towards Archon. A little sneer could be seen as his next baritone vocals hit the air. "Do you believe that twisted Alpha would be so sensible as to take me as a trade for his land?" A snort was seen as snotty air flung from pink and black nostrils. "Tyranis despises me." A pause. "Day by day he has grown cold with me. I joined his pack before it was even official but I can count on two paws how many times he and I had a true conversation. I was promoted due to my efforts but it seemed as I progressed with my duties he grew tired of my existence. Thus, the fact that the he showed no haste when challenged and didn't even attempt to step in when I was being challenged for does not come to me as a shock." The male perked up a bit, "I am sure he is glad to be rid of me for I am his competition."

The smaller Wolf raised a brow, "There are plenty of other options, Archon."

"Speech"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-19-2019, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2019, 06:23 PM by Archon.)
The man seemed bewildered that he was left out of the pack politics. It didn't really surprise Archon, but his opinion of pack leaders wasn't very high anyway.

"Do you believe that twisted Alpha would be so sensible as to take me as a trade for his land?"

"No,"Archon answered right away. Archon saw how Tyranis had come in all blood and fury and was quickly shut down, going to sulk at his consequences rather than to stand up until the very end and fight.

The man went on his spill about being the poor and alone high-ranking member. Archon wasn't sure how much to buy into the man's rant- he could be lying, trying to get Archon into a bind.

But even if he was being over dramatic, Archon didn't think Tyranis would trade a land for him.

"So what are you proposing?"

He had an idea, and a proposition of his own, but he wanted to hear what Hannibal was thinking first.

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-20-2019, 02:05 PM

Sadly, Hannibal was in fact speaking nothing but the truth. The drama and annoyance that spilled from his pale chops was unfiltered honesty. Of course Archon had no way of knowing what was the truth. If Hannibal wanted to he could easily twist in some venomous lies to make Tyranis seem even worse, but thankfully the Alpha didn't need any fluffing to be disliked. It seems due to Archon and Tyr's previous interactions as well as the challenge just days before Archon's perspective of Tyranis was already in Hannibal's favor.

The albino already knew the God ridden man's answer before he spoke it. A simple no. It was clear to anyone. Archon's next words did not shock Hannibal either. He wanted Hannibal to come forth with the plan so he didn't have to reveal his own. A smart Wolf despite his hazy beliefs.

"Allow me to be your pawn." Usually Hannibal would have smirked as those silver laced words left his jaws. But, he was much more serious in tone now due to the severity of his bind. "Once my wounds are healed I will call upon my former Alpha and propose a challenge for his throne. If I win, Erovrare will be moved from the south entirely and you will have the Shrine." The injured beast straightened up. "If I lose, Tyranis will be weakened enough for you to produce a plan to run the already falling pack out of the territory." Hannibal took a moment to think further. "I have never seen Tyranis fight another Wolf and his reaction to violence back at the battlefield was enough evidence of his cowardice. He did not take up arms against someone challenging for the mother of his offspring nor did he even attempt to retaliate against you. Perhaps he would just turn tail at the summons of my challenge.. It is honestly worth a try. What do we have to lose?" A solemn chuckle came forth, "I am already a prisoner."

"Speech"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-20-2019, 02:30 PM
"Allow me to be your pawn."

A sharp smile screwed its way onto Archon's maw. Those were just the words he wanted to hear. He proposed a way Archon could get his shrine, even if just to save his own skin. Archon didn't mind. It was a smart move for one in his position. Despite their different beliefs, Archon could see himself and this Hannibal becoming great allies.

"It seems as if we have a common enemy," he drawled after the man was done with his spill.

Through their- perhaps unfortunate- encounter, they had sparked an unlikely alliance. Archon thought that he may be able to acquire God's shrine and rid themselves of an annoying demon lineage at the same time.

"Tell me, what is it this Tyranis thinks he is a demon of, again?" he asked, smile lingering as an idea churned in his head. "And how many children has he sired already?"

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
03-20-2019, 03:24 PM

Hannibal would take any allies he could get. After all of this commotion the true colors of who he thought had his back had been shown. Tyranis and Cloud were not to be trusted. Leera was being shipped off to another pack. Eulogy was likely gone and who really knew what the others were doing. Ezio was likely off separating himself from the drama. Nephthys was hopefully.. safe with the pups. As he thought of his offspring pain surged through his form but he stifled any expression that went with it. Hannibal would not expose the fact that he had children to Archon. He doubted the Godly male would want anything with them, but it was best left unsaid.

As Archon spoke a nod was seen from Hannibal. "Indeed we do." It seemed everyone was out to get Tyranis. Perhaps the male's mouth was far to loud for it's own good. Hannibal felt bad for the new King.. The albino joined Erovrare with the wishes to help Tyranis to build a blossoming kingdom for their pups to grow and eventually take to churn into an Empire. Months ago Hannibal held no ill will at all for the Praetor name and was rather content with being the Taskmaster. But, in these moments, as a prisoner and with everything that had happened.. Hannibal was ready to fight for what mattered. That would be for Leera, for Nephthys, for all of the innocent pups they had brought into the world. He hoped that if he managed to gain leadership of Erovrare he could grow a strong Pack for those he truly cared for to thrive within.

Hannibal's thoughts quickly shifted as Archon began to litter the air with curiosity. The albino raised a black brow as he thought over the questions. The beast was rather unaware of the Praetor demons. Hannibal was completely out of the loop with their mumbo jumbo so Tyranis' and his demonic poltergeist voodoo stuff was beyond his realm of thought. "I haven't got a clue to be honest. Perhaps he has some sort of mental illness?" Hannibal was rather detached from paranormal ideals. He believed in no Gods nor did he think demons existed in the slightest. Thus, the only conclusion was that all these Wolves were just bat shit crazy. Though, Archon's second question was one he could easily answer. "Five pups with Leera, who you may have seen at the battlefield. A woman who has bigger balls then any of us.." Metaphorically, of course.

"Speech"

Archon

Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-22-2019, 09:15 PM
Hannibal suggested Tyranis had some sort of mental illness and it took every ounce of Archon's will power to not snort at the suggestion. "Even still," he drawled on. "It may better serve to assure his lineage is taken care of... or at least stopped from multiplying."

Archon took a mental note to talk to Circe about the situation. She might be good at wooing this Leera and her pups. They could avoid bloodshed- up to Circe. Archon was focused on the fact that if this Tyranis did believe that he was a demon- or even if he was a demon- that he no longer be able to produce spawn that may oppose The Fallen God. It seemed like a good plan to Archon: Acquire the shrine, end a demon line.

"Very well then. You have gone from Token to Pawn and perhaps at the end of this you will be kinged- God willing."

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-08-2019, 10:00 PM

Archon's reaction pleased the pale ghoul. Hannibal was very aware of the weakness surrounding his current position. It wasn't hard to see the male was scratching desperately to make his way out of Archon's clutches. He understood and did not hold any anger for the Godly male. His opponents moves both mentally and physically were smart. Though, Hannibal wanted nothing more but then to be useful in multiple aspects to hopefully come out on top.

The religious behemoth's first statement caused the prisoner to raise a brow. Archon seemed interested in some sort of castration to avoid any more of Tyr's spawn entering the world. Hannibal took a moment to think on it, "If I am able to defeat Tyranis he won't be much of a threat, but I do see why you would want to cease his reproduction. With his erratic behavior and all." The male then listened to Archons last words with a nod. "We shall see, Archon."

"Speech"