Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-17-2019, 09:05 PM
He had been here in the early in the morning, waiting for something to happen. Verias didn't like waiting he was not the patient type. Normally he got up and always had a purpose and a task in mind the wolf never got bored. Yet here he was on this spring morning with the birds singing and his paws digging into the soil underneath, it had been a prolonged amount of time and he had been doing absolutely nothing. A growl surfaced in his throat, guttural and soft in his own annoyance. Surely someone would show up soon. The scents that mixed here told him that there had to be a few packs. Converging in one place it meant this is where they held their battles. Something similar happened to him back home though they were the only pack for miles so it had been their own.

Verias didn't want to let his presence to be known far and wide, but he did suppose all this waiting could be cut short by a howl. The thick wolf spread his legs before raising his head in a mighty howl whoever dared to come to claim him was welcome. He did not choose anything lightly a wolf of calculation his orange eyes moved over the rocky terrain. He'd like to see someone try to claim him, but in the end, he felt it was his own decision of where he was going to go. After Verias had settled his own plan was to seek out his siblings, but he was sure they would find their own paths as well.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-17-2019, 09:56 PM

He had been out exploring, looking to recruit and looking to collect and keep their stocks filled. He had his satchel and already it was filled, mostly with treasures. He was heading through the battlefield, coming from the north to head towards home. He moved through the battlefield remembering him calling to raise his pack here and wondered if maybe he would find anyone here looking for somewhere to to belong to. Shortly after his dark ears perked at the howl of another. It wasn't a howl for a fight but it was calling for others and curiosity drew the big male to head in that direction. It could never hurt to check something out.

It didn't take him long to get there and when he did a black form of a wolf came into view. Branch was taller, but he was used to being taller then most he would run into. He let out a deep bark, letting the other wolf know of his presence as he steadily closed the distance. When he got close enough he nodded once.

"Afternoon, Branch Wreckage," he said introducing himself.

"Speech" 'Think'

Verias

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-18-2019, 12:41 AM
At long last, it appeared that someone had come to his aide. Well, that was one-word Verias could use for the visit. The black male was at first in awe of the massive wolf in front of him. Never in his life had he seen such things, the lands that he had been born into even he was large for his family. It was a breath of fresh air, Verias itched with the want for a fight. To learn and feel how it was to tackle such a massive beast. His smile and the wag of his tail soon subsided when the other introduced himself, he did smell of a pack that distinct scent that Verias knew at any time where wolves collected and then he could know it by name.

"Afternoon Branch, I am Verias Cornwall. I must say I have never seen a wolf of your stature, are there more like you in these strange lands?" Verias had to know! Was this a freak of nature or the norm for these lands. New things fascinated him and he was more than eager to learn everything he could. "I was washed here with my siblings during a storm, I lost them too but I am eager to put my paws at work. I am a hard worker and I know there is always something to be done within a pack." Verias didn't want to assume the ranking of this Branch but he could tell him everything regardless.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-18-2019, 11:33 AM
The male seemed social enough and didn’t seem to be a threat to him. Branch would sit in front of the other as the male introduces himself. He had to be looking for a home, the way he spoke of being a hard worker made Branch think that. He wondered what the male soecialized in, and if Kesali would even be a type of pack he would consider. Branch would smile at him and lightly wag his tail.

“I guess I may be in luck then,” he would state. “I am alpha of a pack in the South called Kesali. I had just created the pack a few seasons ago and always have room for more members.”

So Verias stated he was a hard worker and acted as though he knew about the workings of a pack already, which was great. Branch wondered where or if he would fit, what Verias likes to do. Though he was smaller he was built and looked like he could be a fighter, which Kesali always needed more who could defend his pack and protect his healers when they went out to gather herbs.

“What is it you like to do or feel you succeed in the most Verias?” He would first ask, before he would explain about Kesali.

Verias

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-18-2019, 04:34 PM
The previous note that Verias had asked about was ignored, but he understood the excitement of recruiting a possible member. He remembered the time the alpha got ill and died, his father had asked Verias many times to deal with intruders and visitors all the same. He couldn't say he held a high rank he simply just did what was asked of him and went beyond what he thought needed to be done. Verias' ears flicked as he listened to Branch, so he was an alpha. Verias dipped his head in a sign of respect for a moment his assumption seemed to have been correct about the massive man.

"In my previous pack I was a fighter, you see we lived in a harsh cold area. I was a protector and advisor to my father who was the alpha before the storm. I am fully able to hunt if needed though, my brother taught me the best ways to track when our pack was starving. Yet, my skills are rusty for fighting since I've never fought wolves quiet like you. I was large in my lands." Verias was humble as well. That didn't mean he wasn't willing to train with someone more experienced, "But I like to help where I see fit. A pack has a better chance of survival and if I were to take on a mate and pups at any time I'd like them to have a pack structure to go by." He was young, so it wasn't like he didn't have enough time to settle.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
03-18-2019, 08:16 PM
Verias immediately dipped his head in respect after Branch had told him he was an alpha. He was eager to hear what the male was good at. Branch was mostly relaxed in front of this male, but he was excited to have a possible new member. It would be good to have other wolves in his pack and to expand his pack. As Verias went on to explain Branch was already thinking that him and two of his brothers could certainly train and get stronger together. It would be nice to have someone else to add to the border patrols. He needed more wolves that specialized in fighting. He grinned slightly as he mentioned that he was rusty especially with fighting wolves his size.

"Well my two brothers would enjoy helping you to learn to manage someone bigger then yourself," he said with a light chuckle before listening as he went on.

He sounded like he would fit in okay in Kesali, but now it was Branch's turn to explain about his pack to see if Verias was interested in Kesali. Branch would nod to the other's words.

"My pack is a true neutral pack, so if your looking for a pack who consistently fights or raids other packs then Kesali would not be for you. Together the pack aims to help each other strengthen their knowledge and skills and to trade with other packs and loners alike. We are more laid back I would say, but there is always something to do," he said.

Verias

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-19-2019, 09:16 AM
Verias did not choose packs lightly, but it was hard to contain excitement to hear there were others willing to train him in the art of besting wolves bigger than he was. His tail twitched slightly as he fought to keep it under respectful control from wagging about. There were times he could get happy like that, but when talking business it was best to keep a professional look on things at least to him. "I'd be honored to work with them." He commented about Branch's brothers. It was nice to see a pack so family orientated.

As Branch went on to explain how the pack was Verias gave a nod to let him know he was listening. "My morals bend more towards surviving. I do not care for pillaging unless it's deemed necessary. I like order and I am loyal. I do not take to disobedience and betrayal well. So if I join Kesali you know that I will be a member until it turns to dust or until I do." Verias was not very ambitious but he was naturally inclined to include himself. Though he'd leave the bit about the belief the weak would die without them. It would be rude to test such waters now. Verias stood and proudly so.

"If You'd have me I'd love to join and get to know Kesali." his final decision had been made and so it was locked in.

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-01-2019, 12:46 PM

Branch would smile as Verias stated he would be honored to work with his brothers. He was sure both Birch and Huck would be more then willing to help out this male whether he joined or not. He seemed generally interested in the pack and Branch was glad to see another wolf who seemed interested. He was more then willing to welcome Verias into Kesali and so far it seemed the male would fit well there. Branch himself was excited to have another potential member standing before him and he showed a professionalism that so far was containing his excitement. It was always excited to have an extension to his family.

Branch would listen to the Verias as he spoke of his morals. It seemed even his morals would fit well. and as he gave his final decision Branch would smile again, an excited wag of his tail breaking his professional look.

"We would love to have you! If you would like I was already on my way back, you can walk with me to the pack territory." He said before standing getting ready to led Verias to his new home.

"Speech" 'Think'

Verias

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
04-02-2019, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2019, 05:36 PM by Verias.)
Verias nodded his head, he was glad. Considering that he still had a long way to go in order to reconnect with his siblings. Knowing them they'd already moved on and if their path's crossed again than so be it. Survival was of the utmost importance, if you were weak you would perish and he most definitely didn't consider himself weak. The black male stood from his spot with a smile on his face and a dip of his head.

"Lead the way my good sir." he said to the alpha as he watched Branch carefully. He'd be glad to have left this place with another. Verias was also happy that it had gone smoothly, true to his word he'd defend Kesali with his life. There would be no desertion once his decision had been made after all. Kesali would become his home and Verias would learn it inside from out. Along with these lands, as he already had an itch to explore.
-exit with Branch-

Branch

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-06-2019, 08:40 PM

He felt confident that this male would make a good addition to the pack and was happy to see that he was willing to join Kesali. It would be nice to have another addition, especially one that could gear towards one of the guardian ranks. It would ease some stress on his brothers to have another to add to the patrol mix. Maybe they would be willing to hold some spars so this male can get familiar with battling more larger bodied wolves. He ready to take him back so he could get a good meal and get settled in before dark. Branch would nod at the male's request and readied himself, turning towards home. When Verias was ready Branch would lead the way. It wouldn't be a very long travel, but Branch was sure the male was already a bit weary from his travels so he would be relieved when they made it back. Branch would also be willing to help him get a den dug yet today so that he had something comfortable to sleep in tonight.

-exit Branch leading Verias-

"Speech" 'Think'