size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-23-2019, 07:27 PM

Shaye was working her way through the Tyranis’s children, she needed to speak to each of them, to see what was going on in their heads - to know they were okay, to be there if they needed someone to speak to, and, of course, to get an idea of what they wanted. She had a rather large decision coming up in her future, and she wanted to know for certain that she made the right one.

Most of his children where earthy toned, and red eyed, they stood out among the wolves of Abaven. Their scent was still strongly of Ty’s and his packs, and it was easy to pick a trail and follow it to its conclusion. She would find a wolf at the end of it - Tyto, if memory served. She looked up at the wold, and judged that he would be a tall creature when he was fully grown. For now, he had large paws and a tiny body, and it was hard not to smile. “Tyto, hello there, how are you?’ she asked gently as she came to a stop near him. It was hardly fair that this was such an important discussion and he could not know it. But two weeks was hardly a great deal of time to know a pup.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tyto

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Advanced Hunter (70)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-24-2019, 06:48 PM
These lands were far different compared to the dark tranquility of the forest and the shrine back home. He missed his dad. They hadn't been here for very long but he had been reluctant to walk away from his father from the start. He glared at passing strangers and brooded the whole time, the boy not even in the mood to want to play with his siblings. He wasn't happy at all, and didn't understand why they had to leave.

Ears perked slightly at the voice of the woman that brought them here, the young boys glare finding her along with a frown. She asked how he was, and he wasn't quite sure how to respond. "Fine." He said with a curt tone of voice. He didn't know her. Didn't know what she wanted. Didn't know why she brought them here. But he didn't like any of it.

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-25-2019, 04:07 PM

The glare in the young boys eyes could cut diamonds, his dark eyes settling on her, and his gloomy atmosphere was easy to detect. His sullen, single word almost made her smile, but she managed to cut it down in time, and simply parted her lips as she took a seat nearby him. “Well, that’s good to hear.” she said, as through his answer had been a serious one.

“I wanted to have a chat with you, and see what you understand of what’s going on, I would love to help you fill in the gaps.” she explained, getting the idea that a truthful and upfront approach might work best for this boy. It would also be a good lead into the questions she wished to ask him, and a way to get an idea as she wished to.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Tyto

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Advanced Hunter (70)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-02-2019, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2019, 09:05 PM by Tyto.)
He rolled his eyes at her response. Maybe he had managed to fool her into thinking he really was fine. If only she knew. She wouldn't though, because he didn't feel inclined to tell her yet, if at all. She even sat near him, and he found himself leaning away as if she stunk like a skunk. She didn't of course. She smelled sweet and like other puppies, but he refused to show any sort of pleasantry towards her. Was he being a stubborn jerk? Yes. Did he fell sorry about it? No. He was thrust into a world of confusion and beating around the bushes. Forced to leave behind his favorite tree and his favorite place and his favorite father. Okay, Ty was his only father, but...puppy logic.

The Abaven alpha said she wanted to chat with him, and again the boy reacted...not so kindly. He felt his fur rise on his scarred back, his fur still parted since he had been attacked by that big dumb hawk. "Well I don't think I'd love talking to you." He mocked, little white fangs peeking past his lips. "I don't like it here, why did you bring us and take us away from my home!?" He growled, fur fluffing up more in anger when he thought about it.