ardent

Character approval

Snowwolf

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2019, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2019, 06:07 PM by Snowwolf.)
Out-of-Character Name:Eclipse

Character's Name: Snow
Character Age: 2 1/4
Season of Birth: Winter
Adult Height: 23”
Build:  Light.
Appearance Description: Snow White fur with icy blue eyes.  Short. A lot of fur. Light.
Skills: Healing.

Proof of Purchases: If your character required anything from the gemstore link it here
NEW MEMBERS ONLY!: Gemstone store item worth 400 gems or less

Do I have to buy albinism because I want a white wolf but I don’t have enough for albinism if I have to get it for a white wolf

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
04-05-2019, 05:14 PM
Hey there, and welcome to Ardent.

I'd give the Guidebook a re-read. In this application, you are free to delete any filler text included in the form (i.e. "Please put your actual age") and just replace them with your answers.

Most of the rules that will help you can be found in the Character Creation section, which explains you need to fill out your character's profile, and how to do so.

Likewise, there is a page in the Guidebook specifically for Builds (short is not a build) and Skills, if you plan to use any.

Let me know when these things are fixed!

Snowwolf

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2019, 05:44 PM
Working on it and sorry I could not find the Character creation page. Thx for the link I appreciate it!!

Snowwolf

gems
size
build
player
04-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Hello please tell me if its better I think I’m done did I forget anything?? Also do I have to buy albinism for a white wolf I don’t know???

Seadragoness

Staff

gems
size
-
build
Light
player

Easter Egg Hunt 2023Rapid Poster - RainbowRapid Poster - GoldCoder - RainbowEaster 2022Toys for Tots
04-06-2019, 04:45 PM
Hi Eclipse, you still need to full out all of your profile information
you need to go into your 'User Cp' to do so. You can find the word requirements and info in the character creation link previously provided.
Please change your 'Played by' listed in your profile to your out of Character name (eclipse) rather then your character's name.
Also change your application here to your characters name rather then 'Character Approval'
You can have a white wolf, so long as it doesn't also have traits of an Albino, like red eyes
Thanks!
- Sea
[Image: DJR1fLh.png]