gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
04-12-2019, 07:30 PM
For the majority of the morning Thoth’s lithe form was perched elegantly over a rocky outcropping. His distant gaze fixed on the tide as it pushed inland and covered the plains with a brackish water. The mortal god had almost been caught up in its path, but managed to take refuge where he lay. After observing the place for a while he had noticed an herb he recognized, and had every intention of making a harvest. Just as soon as the water receded.

He was patient, and let the sun rise past its zenith before making a move. He watched carefully as he timed the coming and going of the water. After it returned to the ocean would he place a porcelain paw to the earth. Golden gilded fur gleamed in the sun’s rays as the boy went in persuit of the boneset he had spied earlier. His collection needed to start somewhere other than dandelions.
Where My Demons Hide

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
04-28-2019, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2019, 07:03 PM by Riva.)

The lightly golden wolf was sleek in shape, with angular limbs and face that reminded her strongly of creatures of the desert. He had sat cautiously on a cluster of rocks, his form coiled and prepared, as through he waited for just the right moment.

She wasn’t sure what to make of him, and had paused in her own self-appointed job as he caught her attention. As the water receded, he moved quickly from his movements struck her as subtle and carefully calculated. He moved across the beach as the tide receded, and he was gone from its path before it returned.

Curious, and more then a little amused, the young healer followed his movements to land, and would spy the herb he sought to gather. Her herb bag would pat gently against her side as she picked up her gait and moved towards him. “Sir, are you a healer?” she asked, curiosity evident in her tone. She always loved to meet a fellow healer, and his exotic look told her he might be from far off places. Who knew what information he might have on herbs she had never even heard of.

Speech

Duty before Self

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
05-02-2019, 08:48 PM
Build your own pyramids
write your own hieroglyphs

He didn’t realize she was following him until her voice reached his golden touched ears. He swiveled the caramel backed appendages in her direction as dual toned precious metal gaze took her in. She was a slyph of a thing, her brilliant blue eyes accented by ivory markings. She was dark pelted, with dramatic markings brushed on her form. She had an odd bag wrapped over her shoulder, an item he felt a little envious of. Him, a mortal god feeling the pangs of jealousy.

He had been away from the heavens for too long, but he tried to ignore the thoughts as he nodded politely, long golden gilded tail swaying softly at his ankles. He could fairly quickly rule out her being a child of Ra, so he hoped he might get a little information from her. She was young enough to be about his age, but she had a look in her eye. She was knowledgeable about her craft, and that was something Thoth could respect.

”I am, does that make you one as well?” He returned his question to her, voice similarly curious. Thoth Anhk Ithuriel, pleased to make your acquaintance.”

Speech

Where My Demons Hide

Riva

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Trick 2019
05-28-2019, 05:12 PM
He turned towards her as she spoke, and she would catch the strange tones of his gaze. Gold in one eye, like his coat, like the sun. The other pale silver, as through the color had bleed from the iris. She studied it for a few moments longer, curious if it was a condition such as blindness - but no, he focuses his gaze easily upon her with both such eyes.

“Pleasure to meet you, Thoth Anhk Ithuriel - may I call you Thoth? - I’m Riva Nightingale, and I am indeed a healer!” Her tail gave a happy swing behind her as she looked to the much, much taller man. She was always pleased to find another dedicated the craft of healing. So far every other healer she had meet was sweet and kind, with a fondness for learning and helping. She didn’t really expect this exotic looking man to be any different. “Are you looking for any particular herbs today?” she would ask him, curious if she could lend him a hand and learn something from him in the process.

Thoth

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player

Treat 2019
06-25-2019, 12:19 PM
Build your own pyramids
write your own hieroglyphs

The boy nodded his head as she returned his polite greeting, she asked if she could use only his first name and he nodded with an amused smile playing on his golden gilded features. She returned her name to him, her tail wagging at her ankles. Thoth had to guess that his mortal body was about the same age as Riva. She too was a healer, as he had suspected. He watched her for another moment as she went on and asked what he was searching for. While he wouldn’t have described himself as ‘sweet and kind’ he had a love of sharing knowledge.

”Boneset.” He answered as he let his gaze from her features and turn to the place he thought he’d seen it. ”Now that I’m closer I wasn’t sure if my identification was correct, but I might harvest it anyway.” He told her with a quick chuckle as his gold and silver gaze peered at the plant carefully. He didn’t want to touch it if it was a poisonous look alike, he wished he was more confident in his assessment. ”What do you think?” He asked, turning back to Riva as he asked.

Speech

Where My Demons Hide