size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-04-2019, 05:22 PM

Weariness settled in her aging form. Summer was here, and with it came a decision that she felt she should have made sooner upon her return to these lands. She needed a place to settle down, be it long term or short term. So she found herself at the borders of a pack that smelled like it had a decent amount of members in it. Emerald eyes took in the sight of the valley and the willows, noting that there might be an abundance of herbs if she were lucky. With a soft breath, she called for the alphas and waited. Hopefully today, she might be able to rest her old bones if things went well. She was never too sure where life would take her, but for now, it brought her here.

Speech
Thought
Others

Seth

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Trick 2019
05-04-2019, 07:10 PM
Seth was just returning to Lirim's lands with a hide packet carefully wrapped around a bundle of herbs. Yucca and devil's claw, both anti-inflammatories he found worked well for the swollen joints in his back and legs. He didn't want to ruin them by carrying them in his mouth the whole way, so he had taken care to wrap them first to protect them from the moisture. He was preoccupied just before crossing the border, so he was startled when a howl sounded right in front of him. He jerked his head up, focusing on a female at the border. She had called for the alpha, so presumably joining the pack. Already right there and knowing she would likely be yet another package with a reason to dislike him if he was seen to immediately backtrack, he sighed around his burden and moved closer, making no effort to hide his approach. He cleared his throat as he stepped up next to her and carefully set the bundle down. "Good day, madam," he spoke smoothly, keeping his expression carefully pleasant. "One of the alphas will surely be along in a moment, but if you have no objection perhaps I could keep you company until they do?"

Kestrel I

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
05-09-2019, 10:38 PM

The old woman was almost startled when a strangers voice reached her. She quickly turned to find the greeter coming up next to her. The first thing she noticed was his size and the way he looked. He was disproportionate, stunted, smaller than her even. She wasn't surprised, however. She had seen all manner of things during her life time, he certainly wasn't the most unusual. "One of the alphas will surely be along in a moment, but if you have no objection perhaps I could keep you company until they do?" She nodded, offering a smile to the younger male. "Yes, I think I'd like that, dear."

She breathed a sigh of relief about not having to wait here alone. As old as she was, she still felt nervous. She hadn't been in a pack for quite some time, and had been living among various bands in the world for most of her life. "My apologies for my reaction, my ears don't work like they used to," Indeed, she was starting to go deaf. When it would completely go away she wasn't sure, but she felt lucky that she had been able to keep her hearing this long. Emerald gaze found the bag then, a knowing look in her eye. "You're a healer?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-16-2019, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:39 PM by Torin.)

Speech

Torin had been in the valley when the call went up, so it took him some time to get to the willows, long enough it seemed he was beaten there by Seth, Torin's brows lifting the slightest bit as he saw the man for the first time in a while, idly wondering what about the visitor had drawn him out. He gave Seth a quick nod, then turned his attention towards the stranger at his border. He quickly assessed the woman, she was older and he gave her a gracious dip of his head. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything." He said, his tone amicable, he'd heard them talking as he approached.

He cast a quick glance at Seth again as he spoke but then turned his attention towards the woman. "Welcome to Lirim I'm the Kalin, Torin Adravendi-Valentine." He introduced himself very mater-o-factly. "What brings you to Lirim today?"

Art by Sam2015
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3