Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-27-2019, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2019, 11:55 AM by Torin.)
Current cycle: July 1st - August 15th

Hey all, this is something I’ve been working on off and on for a bit now, Blue and I are hopeful we’ll be able to encourage further activity within the pack and its members. So what changes are we looking at here? Well, we’ve revamped the pack posting requirements and are adding a point system. More on both of those below!

Posting requirements:

So a month is just too much for us to manage constantly checking, so we’ve upped the length of our checks to about a month and a half (45 days to account for the irregularity of month lengths, about a month and 15 days) these lengths will hereby be referred to as a cycle.

At the end of each cycle, we will tally each pack member's total posts during those dates and any members found to be below the required minimum will be moved to Grivin rank and be given one more chance to try and get their posts up next cycle. Please note: Mandatory meetings, training/lessons do not count towards the post count as your characters are expected to be there regardless. Failure to meet requirements two cycles in a row will result in expulsion from the pack. Please note we will take absences and outside forces into account, if you're ever worried about meeting requirements please contact Blue or I prior to the end of the cycle.

In accordance with the original view of Lirim, those who were removed will be given a chance to return however they must wait for one full cycle length and during that time meet the tier 5 minimum.

Current Cycle Dates: July 1- August 16 - Activity tracking

Posting requirement numbers by rank/tier:
Primissum / Adiutrix- 10 per cycle
Tier 3 - 4 per cycle
Tier 4 - 3 per cycle
Tier 5 - 2 per cycle
Poenas- 2 per cycle to be considered for a return to Sagiri rank.

Points are for fun only, meant to encourage users to be active and involved both within and without the pack while still playing in character, meaning we won’t ever deduct points for IC actions, rewards for accumulating points will be the option to advance in Lirim’s ranks as well as the top earner each cycle will be awarded other prizes, anything from gems, in-game items or art.

In order to gain points, please fill out the form at the bottom of the post. All threads you are attempting to claim points for should at least meet the requirements for skill claims. (3 posts per character involved, with the emphasis of the thread being on the point you wish to claim.)

Points will be removed by alphas automatically.

Gaining points:
+1 - Per post over the cycle minimum
+5 - Attending a meeting or lesson not required by rank. (EX. A hunter attending a healing lesson)
+5 - Performing a non-skill task related to rank (EX. Fighters doing patrols)
+10 - Earning non-rank skill points (EX. A Storm earning intelligence skill points)
+12 - Earning skill points that match rank
+15 - Hosting a pack lesson or hunt (Tier 3 and up only)

Losing points:
-10 - Failing to meet cycle posting requirements
-10 - Failing to make it to a mandatory meeting or lesson (Without contacting an alpha prior to the due date)

Current points leader board:

1. Holland - 18 pts
2. Kairi - 15 pts
2. Siobhan - 15 pts
4. Ragnheiðr  - 4 pt
5. Pàdraig  - 1 pt

Current prize: Any Gemstone store item up to 250 Gems of the winner's choice.

Points form:

Code:
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Character rank:[/b]
[b]Points your claiming:[/b] (1 - Per post over the cycle minimum)
[b]Proof:[/b] <a href="url here"> Proof</a>

*Note, you may claim multiple points on one character in a post, simply copy paste the points claiming and proof part for each thread/post you're claiming.
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
04-02-2019, 03:02 PM
So the first cycle has officially started, which means we can start collecting and counting points. The prize for being the top earner this go about is a fully paid for commission from Monster, worth 25, of any character of your choice!

Good Luck!
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Zell

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

1KFamousTreat 2019
05-06-2019, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2019, 04:50 PM by Zell.)
Character name: Zell
Character rank: Hurricane
Points your claiming: +1 - Per post over the cycle minimum
Proof: Proof

Points your claiming: +5 - Performing a non-skill task related to rank (patrol)

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Fawn

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
05-10-2019, 03:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2019, 04:31 PM by Fawn.)
Character name: Fawn
Character rank: Sagari

Kairi

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Valentines 2020Trick 2019
05-12-2019, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2019, 01:16 PM by Kairi.)
Character name: Kairi
Character rank: Storm

Points your claiming: +5 - Performing a non-skill task related to rank (patrol)

Art

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-21-2019, 08:35 PM
With the new ranks the new cycle has finally started, well it already started. A big congrats to Dragon who won the manip! And to Daisy for winning my very short quick contest between cycles with Holland and whopping 15 posts in a few weeks. I'll be doing some art of Holland for you.

So with that the new cycle is July 1st -August 15th and I'll be offering up to 250 of my own gems for whatever item the winner wants.