size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-03-2019, 07:57 PM
She had Rhyme tried to have catch-ups whenever they could. It was vital as two leaders, and gave them a sense of where Abaven was at, and where it needed to be. It was shortly after Cannival joined, that Shaye would go searching for her partner, to get his thoughts on everything.

She moved through the territories, and would catch a whiff of him near the border. Unsurprised at finding him on a border patrol, the Alpha smiled and fell into a light jog. She moved along the edge of the territory, towards the scent of him. She held the easy gait, and would come across him as he walked the border, and she would slow, until she matched his speed, walking along side of him. “Stretching your legs?” she wondered, glancing over at him with an easy expression. A lot of the awkwardness had fallen away from them these days, and it was easy to start a gentle banter with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
06-05-2019, 03:38 PM
Rhyme spent too much time patrolling Abaven’s borders, but he had grown a little paranoid in recent times. Things had been too quiet, like a calm before the storm. He was on edge just waiting for the next event. So he paced over Abaven’s borders. Sometimes with Poem, doing his best to teach her everything he learned. His age was becoming all too real for him, though if his mother and father were anything to go off he too would live a very long life.

A heavy sigh left him as his icy paws tread the dry path. He shoved thoughts of Rhythm and Valentine aside, instead he’d focus on the drought. He hadn’t seen rain since spring, and the plants further away from the water sources were beginning to turn brown.

His worry over the dryness took a back seat as the sound of pawsteps approaching caught his dark ears. He perked, blue and lavender eyes finding themselves on Shaye’s form. It didn’t take much for Shaye to make him smile, their easy relationship was slowly being rebuilt. ”No, not relaxed enough for that.” He didn’t know what relaxation was. With the pups getting older and testing their boundaries much more heavily he was always worried.