size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
06-03-2019, 03:06 PM
Her brother was here. She could smell him along the borders and she had been able to the last couple of weeks. She had been afraid to approach, however, because she feared judgment of what she had done. Nobody knew about it though, but there was the possibility that the mother of that pup had spread the word. Ears twitched with uncertainty, her mind unsure if this was the right step. If the world did know, then she would pay the price for her carelessness. Taking a deep breath, the Destruction girl approached the border and howled for whoever was in charge so she could learn more about the pack. Maybe if she was lucky, her brother would come to. She felt it'd be easier if he was, but she'd also understand if he was busy with something.

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Octave

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
06-03-2019, 11:17 PM

Octave couldn't believe that anyone could have a harder time joining than he'd had. He'd spent weeks lurking around the lands, careful to never get to close before he'd finally built up the courage to approach. Not that he'd ever undersell any one else's struggle, especially with being nervous, he'd be a pretty big hypocrite otherwise.

A familiar voice reached the shy Destruction and a smile instantly spread across Octave's face. Noko, who was grabbing at a flower a few feet away, one he'd asked her to grab, was all but forgotten. He hardly heard her calling after him in confusion as he pelted towards the border, leaving her behind.

Novel's frame came into view and much as Allegro had when Octave joined the white boy charged his sister, aiming to bowl her over in a playful tackle if she'd allow it.

"Octave" "Noko" & Hidden thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Shaye I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-09-2019, 05:32 PM
The howl at the border caught her attention, and Shaye felt the smile that moved her lips. Calls at the border where, 99% of the time a request to join, and she was always happy to welcome new members to the family.
She didn’t want to think about the day approaching where she wouldn't have room to accept another wolf.

As she moved to the border, she would see Octave run by, too fast to see her, and at first concerned, Shaye picked up her pace. Uncertain what had gotten the quiet man rattled.

She arrived to see him tackling the newcomer at the border, and laughed when she realised it was a friendly greeting. “Hello there, I’m Shaye Destruction, what can I do for you?” she asked, peering down at the tackled wolf.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.

Novel iii

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Treat 2019
06-09-2019, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 09:50 PM by Novel iii.)
She waited nervously at the border, favoring her forever damaged leg as she waited to see who would arrive. Her ears picked up the faint sound of footsteps and it sounded like they were fast approaching. Uh oh... For a moment, she thought maybe it was someone racing to the border ready to attack her if they thought she was a trespasser. Maybe this pack was an aggressive one, and she almost got the fleeting thought to run. But as the figure broke into view, she got a glimpse of a fast moving blur of white and she squinted to try and figure out what it was. Before she was able to figure it out, however, the figure crashed into her and effectively tackled her to the ground.

A yelp of surprise left her as she fell over, the familiar scent of her litter-mate washing over her and she couldn't be more excited. The nervousness left her in that moment, and she couldn't help but laugh and hug her larger brothers form. "Octave!" She was surprised to see him here but was also very, very glad. It meant that if she joined, she wouldn't be alone.

The arrival and the greeting of another caught her attention, and her giggling ceased as she struggled to untangle herself and find her feet. Panting, she scrambled up and cocked her head at the woman who had introduced herself as Shaye Destruction. Was she related to her and her brothers in some way? "M-my name is Novel Destruction the Third, I've come to seek entry into your pack...since my brothers are here." She had caught a vague scent of Allegro here too and couldn't believe her luck.

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!