gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf

Valentines 2020Christmas 2019
07-07-2019, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2019, 11:15 AM by Lili.)
Tables

[Image: L0OzQ4A.png]
Code:
<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/L0OzQ4A.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:650px; border:2px solid #75212F; border-style: dashed; background-position:top; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#F3EDEC; border-radius: 0px;"><tbody><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:0px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:545px;"><font color="#000" style="font-family:georgia; font-size:13px; line-height:14px;"><br>
<center><br>
<font color="#27CBE2" style="font-family:georgia; font-size:20px; line-height:14px;">Reclaiming my time.</font><br>
</center><br>
<p>
Slowly the pack surged in around him and he gave Kairi a quick nod as she joined them, similarly he acknowledged his father's approach with a kind blink even as he felt a pit settle in his stomach, already he was quickly working through the obvious implications of the meeting and his options, he wondered if Zell would be proud.

He paid little other attention to the others as they joined the group, instead turning to look expectantly at his brother as the male began to speak. The news wasn't wholly unexpected, he knew Faite had been gone after all and searching for their missing family seemed the most logical conclusion. Then a smart move on his brother's part but hearing Frostbite's promotion felt like a weight dropping to the bottom of his stomach where it hardened.

He barely heard the rest of Rory's speech as his mind started whirling a hundred miles an hour, his thus far carefully crafted plans flying immediately out of reach, before they'd even really had a chance to take root. He'd simply been operating on a feeling, a thought, a vague future and now... well he was forced to face a present that was different from his assumptions and there was only one course of action left.

It was stupid, of course it was. He was in no real place to even try to act this way. He'd always had his sites on Illiff not- well not this. Torin was slowly rising to paws even as he tried to rationalize his way out of what his body was already doing. His body ached as he rose, feeling his shoulder twinge with pain and the muscles in his abdomen, front leg and stomach complained, remnants of his fight with the older woman not even a week before.

This was so, so stupid. He opened his jaw, which now took it's turn to protest the movement with pain, the cuts on the side of his lower jaw, hard earned from tearing his face free from her grip still bright and angry red. Torin was very much aware that he was about to make a very very big mistake and he shouldn't say anything at all even as the words tumbled from his tongue. <font color="#27CBE2"><b>"I challenge for the rank of Kaliq!"</b></font> He spoke in the most authoritative voice he could muster, which for a mostly silent wolf was pretty impressive even as he heard the quaver in his tone.

He cast his dual toned gaze towards Frostbite, his expression softening slightly, he had nothing against the man, in fact he thought he was a good choice for the rank... but Torin simply couldn't let this chance slip by him... he'd set his sights on Kalin... eventually... but he didn't want to rule alone... not yet. He still had so much to learn. But maybe with Rory beside him..?

Then his gaze once more found his father and he bite down the whine that threatened to pull from his lips. <font color="#90130E"><i>Not pride then, but disappointment.</i></font> He thought to himself, for what else could the man feel about this?
<br>
</p><p>
</p><center><br>
<font color="#27CBE2"><b>"A mile a minute"</b></font> & <font color="#90130E"><i>No filter</i></font><br>
</center><br>
</font></div></td></tr></tbody></table></center>
<table><td style="width:600px; font-size:9px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right;">Art by <a href=https://www.deviantart.com/akage-kitsu>Akage-Kitsu</a></td></tr></table></center>

[Image: lili.png]
Code:
<center><table background="https://i.imgur.com/KiMIBf5.png" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="25" style="width:580px; border:1px solid #fff; outline: 1px solid #000000; background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#89d2ef; border-radius: 0px;"><tr><td><div align="justify" style="padding-bottom:550px; padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top:0px;"><font color="#000" style="font-family:arial; font-size:12px; line-height:15px;">

Lili had been play wrestling with a stump, rolling and growling and launching herself at the unflinching wood. It was one of the few ways she'd devised to combat her boredom. The girl perked as she heard her father's call, and Lili rolled to her paws, not even bothering to shake the dirt from her pelt as she trotted off to answer the call, her tongue lolling happily from her open jaw. 

Lachlan was already there and the girl gave him a friendly shove with her shoulder as she settled beside her brother, swinging her bright cerulean gaze around. She hoped Sio would be allowed to join them now, she'd been kept in the den for a while. But she'd heard her parents talking about her and about letting her out soon, though they were now a bit more protective of her. Lili had been told she couldn't play too hard with her sister anymore. 

She fidgeted as she waited at her father's paws, excited to hear whatever it was he was going to say. Some days she'd also be up there!

<font color=#0b2fce>"Can you see me?"</font>

</div></tr></td></table></center>
<center>Stock by Castlegraphics of deviant art</center>

[Image: nyV7Z2K.jpg]
Code:
<center><div style=" border: px solid #000000; width:650px; height:677px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/t9BvCnv.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:cover; position:relative;">
<div style="width:230px; height:540px; color:#ffffff; text-align:justify; font-size:13px; line-height:14px; font-family:times; overflow:auto; margin:0 auto;position:absolute; top: 49%; left: 73%; transform:translate(-50%, -50%);">
<br>
<span style="color: #32d2d2;" class="mycode_color"><span style="font-weight: bold;" class="mycode_b">"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris sit amet dolor commodo, facilisis tellus scelerisque, mattis nibh. Aliquam erat volutpat."</span></span> Nullam nibh leo, condimentum at sollicitudin et, dapibus vitae libero. Praesent a ornare magna. Vivamus auctor sapien id tortor malesuada, vel ultrices felis fringilla. Curabitur a tempus velit, semper vestibulum risus. Vivamus viverra vehicula purus. Nulla tortor purus, vestibulum ac dictum quis, varius accumsan arcu. Mauris iaculis lacus eu diam rutrum volutpat. Praesent ante nisi, blandit in condimentum nec, vulputate vitae felis. Vestibulum feugiat pharetra libero in tempus.<br>
<br>
Nullam nibh leo, condimentum at sollicitudin et, dapibus vitae libero. Praesent a ornare magna. Vivamus auctor sapien id tortor malesuada, vel ultrices felis fringilla. Curabitur a tempus velit, semper vestibulum risus. Vivamus viverra vehicula purus. Nulla tortor purus, vestibulum ac dictum quis, varius accumsan arcu. Mauris iaculis lacus eu diam rutrum volutpat. Praesent ante nisi, blandit in condimentum nec, vulputate vitae felis. Vestibulum feugiat pharetra libero in tempus.<br>
<br>
Nullam nibh leo, condimentum at sollicitudin et, dapibus vitae libero. Praesent a ornare magna. Vivamus auctor sapien id tortor malesuada, vel ultrices felis fringilla. Curabitur a tempus velit, semper vestibulum risus. Vivamus viverra vehicula purus. Nulla tortor purus, vestibulum ac dictum quis, varius accumsan arcu. Mauris iaculis lacus eu diam rutrum volutpat. Praesent ante nisi, blandit in condimentum nec, vulputate vitae felis. Vestibulum feugiat pharetra libero in tempus.<br>
<br>
<br>
<div style="text-align: center;" class="mycode_align"><span style="color: #32d2d2;" class="mycode_color"><span style="font-weight: bold;" class="mycode_b">"Speech"</span></span></div>
<br>
</div>
</center>
<table><tbody><tr><td style="width:600px; font-size:9px; line-height:8px;text-transform:uppercase; font-family:small fonts; text-align:right;">Art by <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.deviantart.com/ulfeid3">ulfeid3</a></td></tr></tbody></table>
[Image: w96z6ZA.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Lili Valentine Postlogs 01:41 AM, 07-07-2019 12:07 PM, 01-10-2024