size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 03:45 PM
Catching fireflies had to be the craziest thing these festival makers had come up with yet. At least he could do this in the trees, and he found a place filled with the bright glowing bugs, and clamored immediately up into the trees. He began to jump from branch to branch, looking for glowing parts on the trees that he might swoop down and grab.

The holding device he had been given, he looped around his neck, and that flapped back and forth a little, and annoyingly as he moved. He ignored it, it wasn’t much different from having on a piece of jewelry, and he had seen many Songa with those!

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 06:21 PM
Iroh made his way further into the festival, Sarabi had made her way to his back again. She lounged easily upon the broad boy’s spine. Iroh hardly noticed her at this point, but her attention was on the lightning bugs that glittered in the trees above them. Iroh trotted forward, his little mesh like bag loose in his jaws. The corners of his lips pulled back in an amused smile as Sarabi suddenly gave him a signal to stop.

Curious the boy halted and looked around, blue and lavender gaze finally landing on the form of the small wolf. He tilted his head curiously as he watched the stranger. ”Why are you in the trees?” The boy asked curiously as he followed along beneath Ramesh, but took his chance at catching the bright fireflies.
Where My Demons Hide

Ramesh

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 06:39 PM
Ramesh took a moment to realise he was not alone, and started at the sound of the stranger. He glanced down, and his eyes just about boogled out of his face when he realised that a: this was a pup, and b: his paws where huge seriously. What did they feed their babies in the land of the giants?

“Oh hello there, why are you on the ground?” he asked the boy, leaping across to another branch as he sought out fireflies, attempting to scoop some as he went. He jumped to another branch, this one closer to the pup so he could get a better look at the boy. He wasn’t too big yet, he could definitely climb if he really wanted to. a

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 07:03 PM
His mandrill companion stared without hesitation, and leapt from Iroh’s back to join the wolf in the tree. She had heard many rumors of the group of wolves that made their homes in the trees of Auster. She’d never encountered one personally before. Iroh watched the small wolf, and he tried to remember if he’d been that small at one point. It seemed like Iroh had always sported huge paws.

”Well, all the wolves I’ve ever met live on the ground. Or in a castle. Seems unnecessary to walk along the branches.” He answered with curiosity, like the wolf above might give him an argument to his words. His own question still unanswered. Iroh distracted himself by again trying to catch himself some fireflies, as Sarabi returned to his back to help.
Where My Demons Hide

Ramesh

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 07:12 PM
The wolf’s companion didn’t hesitate to enter the trees, and Ramesh moved aside to make sure there was plenty of room for the Mandrill. He did eye the companion curiously, thoughtful at the idea of taking something like this on as a companion, something that could keep up with him in the trees.

“A castle, what’s that?’ he asked, curious. He bet that whatever a castle was, he could climb it and it would be much cooler than shuffling around in the dirt like normal giants. Iroh should do that too, he could learn a lot from the Ninja.

The Mandril moved back to the boys coat, and the Ninja wolf only shrugged easily, jumping to another branch as he attempted to get at some more fireflies himself. His little necklace jar swinging about as he moved.

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 07:50 PM
Iroh felt himself a little frustrated that the small wolf didn’t tell him why he was in the tree. He furrowed his brows as he looked up at the small golden marked wolf. Sarabi already lost interest in the small wolf, her focus was now on the lightning bugs dancing around them. ”An ancient stone structure. Its huge, and has many rooms within.” Iroh offered, not knowing so much about Risen’s castle himself. The Abraxas boy peered at the small wolf again. ”So, why are you in the trees?” He asked again before his attention was brought back to Sarabi as she swatted at him needing his bag to capture the lightning bugs she had trapped in her hands.
Where My Demons Hide

Ramesh

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 07:55 PM
Not knowing that Iroh needed an answer, Ramesh just kept going. He was enjoying his conversation with the little giant. He didn’t really stop and speak to these strange creatures often. Perhaps if Iroh had been an adult, Ramesh would have kept clear.

“Ghee whizz, can I see your castle some time?” he asked. He had never seen something that sounded even close to what Iroh was describing. He wanted to experience it for himself. If it was as big as the boy said it was, Ramesh could probably do a lot of climbing on it. “Cause that’s where I live. That’s the right way to do it. I don’t understand why you chose to walk along the ground. it's way more fun up here, see?” he said, as he ran across his branch, leapt, and got to a higher one, pulling himself along it and scrambling to the tree trunk. He looked back down at Iroh and grinned, waving his tail at the man like a monkey might. He grabbed at the lighting bugs on the tree he had stopped at, scooping them into his jar, and looking back down at Iroh.

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 08:02 PM
”Yeah, I guess. You might have to join my pack first though.” Iroh told him in answer to his request to see the castle. ”I live in Auster, in Risen Empire. I’m Iroh Abraxas.” He told him honestly as he continued on, his long legs walking him forward slowly. He watched the wolf try to display the amount of fun he was having and Iroh tilted his head curiously. ”I can do that just as well on the ground.” He retorted, being more contrary than usual. Maybe it was because the wolf was so much smaller. Or was trying to convince Iroh he was wrong when he was clearly in the right.

Iroh found himself focusing on the fireflies once again, he and Sarabi made attempt to corral the glowing bugs into the receptacle.
Where My Demons Hide

Ramesh

Loner

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Glacier

Treat 2019
07-29-2019, 08:10 PM
Ramesh grimaced as the boy mentioned joining a pack first. He should have realised, speaking of the castle like it was his, that a pack lived there. Drat, he wasn’t so certain about going there now.

“Risen?” Ramesh asked, suddenly curious and a little surprised. “Like, Tsarvix’s Risen?” he wondered. Man, didn’t that weird giant make Risen sound scary? He kinda had. Yeah, he was definitely not going to get to see that castle.

Ramesh shrugged when the man said he could do it on the ground. He already figured giants were not right in the head, Iroh was just confirming it for him. What crazy wolf would prefer the ground to the sky.

Leaping happily across the branches to keep up with the moving pup, Ramesh would scoop up some more bugs, then leap to the next branch, finding the motions familiar and easy.

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
07-30-2019, 04:15 PM
Iroh missed the grimace Ramesh showed when she spoke of the pack being there, but as the smaller wolf went on he seemed to know Risen at least by reputation. Oh, and he knew who Tsarvix was. The man liked to follow Pyrrhic around like a lost puppy. Honestly, Iroh wasn’t a big fan, but he was loyal and useful. ”Yeah, that one.” He confirmed. There couldn’t be that many Tsarvix’s’s running around in packs called Risen.

Sarabi made a grab for more bugs and Iroh shook his head, net bag thing in his mouth, as he tried to catch himself some fireflies.
Where My Demons Hide