Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-14-2019, 05:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2019, 11:33 AM by Heloise.)
The Wayfarer Guild;

Leader; PENDING
Region; North
Location; Red Forest
Pack Colors; bottle green
Current Goal; 500/500 Gems, 150/200 Posts, August 11 for two month longevity.

Summary;
a guild of adventurers, tradesmen and other skilled folks that have come together to seek their mark on this world. serving as a Middleman to all packs and bands, we are a True Neutral community that seeks to never raid or wage war and do violence upon others. we are the ones who stand on the sidelines and offer support should a fight break out. our focus is purely to better ourselves and form bonds with the other packs. trade must flow, and the needs of all require participation to survive.

sometimes a pack does not have the capacity to do their own patrols or hunting. sometimes they do not have the items needed to craft. they may 'rent' a Wayfarer for a price, and that price pays for the assistance. from guards patrolling their borders, hunters to add to their cache or even healers to tend to the wounded... the Wayfarers have it all. we help without discrimination and do not care for the petty squabbles of the other communities. payment can be given in food, herbs, crafted items or anything that helps contribute to the Guild's cache.

OOC Summary;
this pack will be strongly based on IN CHARACTER interactions, deeds and participation. the idea is to get everyone involved equally, despite their rank, and be important. it is ALLIANCE HEAVY and will work together with all the packs if possible to meet our goals. as such, we will be RPing with a variety of people and characters. everyone is included. nobody is going to be left out.

it is up to you, the RPer, to find "work" for your character. though the alpha may set up 'missions' from time to time depending on what we need, the income is entirely up to you. one person may ask for food, another may ask for herbs. as long as you contribute to the cache, you are free to choose. we must work as a team though! no back-ended deals or welching on your side of the bargain. else Heloise hears about it ;D

Ranks;

Tier 1
Grandmaster: the guild's leader, founder, and alpha.
Seneschel; the beta of the pack, the Grandmaster's right-hand wolf.
Aegis; the heir of the pack, apprenticed by the Grandmaster personally. typically the Grandmaster's child.

Tier 2
Marshal; the third in command. picked by the Seneschal for fairness. if no seneschal is appointed, this will be open to pack vote. often the advisor role.
Turcopolier; the fourth in command, the lowest tier of leadership. typically given to one who shows promise yet have not proven themselves. chosen by the others in leadership. bridges the gap between lower ranks and high.
Council; the main group of guild advisors. typically five wolves assigned to each above rank as secretaries.

Tier 3
Pathfinder; typically fleet of foot, the scouts and the ambassadors. light on their feet and able to cover distances quickly. reserved for 'map hoppers'. high ranked navigators typically.
Chevalier; the cavalry, the defenders and warriors. people who patrol our borders, defend against attackers, etc. high ranked fighting skill holders typically.
Physician; the healers, the therapists, the menders. the caregivers who tend to the other ranks. people who help with birthing, herb gathering, etc. those with high healing skill.
Spinner; the storytellers, the entertainers, the idea men. they keep us entertained and fresh and we welcome it. sometimes event planners, in charge of hosting festivals and feasts. those with high intelligence.
Stalker; the providers, the huntspeople and the ones who bring in the food. ones who prefer being out in the woods, chasing down and contributing to the cache. high ranked hunters typically.

Tier 4
Trapper; ranked hunters.
Cleric; ranked healers.
Bard; ranked planners, entertainers, etc
Cavalier; ranked fighters.
Pioneer; ranked navigators.

Tier 5
Strode; the beginning of your journey. you have chosen your trade and are mentored to a specific being in the pack. when your mentor thinks you have learned all you can, you are 'promoted' to the above ranks.
Tyro; the assistants/apprentices, too young to get a trade but learning. given to the youth or adults that have no 'path' set for them. just because you lack an official trade, doesn't mean you get this rank! these are for the uncertain people who have a jack-of-all-trades view until they settle on one.

Tier 5
Treasure; for the children, the youth too young to do much of anything except being children.
Revered; the elders of the pack, retired.
Renegede; the traitors, betrayers and those that have turned on the Guild.

Ideals;

there are two things that stand out; Pack Votes and A Pilgrimage.

Pack Votes are simple; if there is an important decision to be made (such as relocating), the members of the band are allowed to vote without discrimination. only the alpha can call a Band Vote and all members are allowed to partake (excluding pups). even the leader has to accept the results of the vote, for the good of all outweighs the needs of one.

a Pilgrimage is optional for yearlings with the pack. they have the chance to go to another pack and live with them for a season if an alliance is worked out first. the yearling must contribute to the pack's community in some way. be it patrolling or healing or hunting, etc they must earn their keep for that whole season. this is to broaden the horizons of the yearling and make them aware of the world outside of the north. something learned from the experience is welcomed and celebrated. especially if the alliance holds during this time.

Other Things will be included with time and pack creation. and ideas are quite welcome to be contributed. Discord/PM or post here to alert Lackadaisy. she welcomes your contribution! If you want to be apart of the creation, volunteer your character(s) HERE so I can keep track of them. you are quite free to back out any time, just give notice. ;D

Interested Parties;

??

[Image: sgvfyko2_o.gif]
heloise has a male gyrfalcon named kresnik with a fifty-inch wingspan
always assume he is in threads nearby and in battles with her
as her love acere praetor is allowed in any of her threads regardless of tag

Bluetick

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-19-2019, 06:02 PM
Count me in!! with Someone!! Probably Thora since she had no plots now, just gotta figure out how to get her back up North

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-19-2019, 06:04 PM
thank you for your interest, Blue! <33 I'll defo allow you in!

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
07-19-2019, 06:12 PM
I've said it in the discord but basically if Dragon and Drake leave Winterfell for a band Wyvern will too.

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-19-2019, 06:15 PM
<33 cool! i'll put you down as a 'soft maybe' since IDK what Drag is planning to do :D

Tyto

Loner

Master Fighter (240)

Advanced Hunter (70)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-21-2019, 04:33 PM
I'll probably toss in a char or two from Winterfell c: (I don't like having so many of my chars in my own pack xD)

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-21-2019, 06:21 PM
thanks drag! lemme know who you want and i'll make a list ;D

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-02-2019, 11:32 AM
horrah! updated this to include a solid pack idea.

Incendio

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Christmas 2019Treat 2019
08-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Dragon & Drake for sure ;)

Moon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
08-03-2019, 06:20 AM
Definitely interested with Moon. I want to get these two acquainted. <3

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-03-2019, 09:29 AM
thank you both, Dragon and Sin, for your contribution! <33 I'll add you both to my Word Doc for pack members.

Heloise

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
08-13-2019, 11:33 AM
due to some unforeseen development with Heloise; I will be putting this pack on hold. perhaps someone else will come along and do this idea when they are close!