size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
07-31-2019, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2019, 02:21 PM by Deathbelle.)
Even laying in Sirius’s arms she hadn’t slept well after their talk. With a few fitful winks she awoke and left her guard sleeping in the den. He likely wouldn’t remain there for long, but she wanted a few moments alone to herself. Her heavy belly swayed as she walked, though it was difficult for her to leave the ravine these days she risked it anyway and made her way over the ridge and towards the beach.

Dainty paws carried her to her favorite rock, the moon lit the pebbled beach up magnificently. Belle sighed heavily as she draped herself over the boulder. Tears welled up in her eyes as she lay her head on her delicately placed forelegs. Her heart felt like it was still tearing inside her chest, and the thought of Sirius and Zeitgeist together haunted her. This shouldn’t have hurt so much, it shouldn’t be a big deal. But Seer was hers and knowing the brute had chosen anyone over her both infuriated and tore her to pieces. She hated this, and she tried not to hate either of her servants, but the task was hard. Belle wanted what she couldn’t have, and this only made the reality of her denial so much more real. Seer would never be hers.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
07-31-2019, 02:54 PM
Rosemary loved the night and his strange companion certainly didn't object to stalking by moonlight. Rosemary had chosen to shrug off duties as a fighter and pursue a more noble and worthwhile cause as a hunter instead and as he scented the air, searching for the scent of prey he was instead met with the smell of sorrow and misery intermingled with the scent of his beloved sister.

Rage filled him. He burst from his cover his body nearly hidden in the darkness save for the shock of white lightning at his rear and tore across the ravine, pouncing with the grace of a large cat up the steep climb to Deathbelle's perch and when he reached her his expression was awash with unmasked concern and the faint flame of unbridled rage.

“Beloved, who has hurt you this night?” He asked, unable to completely hide his sheer outrage under the mask of his usually calm tones.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
07-31-2019, 03:31 PM
The sound of pawsteps and claws against rock caused her head to lift from pristine paws and magenta eyes to look over her shoulder. Her gaze fell on the noble form of Rosemary as he drew nearer to her form. Mismatched ears fell to her head as she glimpsed the rage in his features from the glints of moonlight.

She put a paw to her eyes to prove her point before looking up into his amber gaze. ”No need to worry, Rose. Pregnancy hormones.” She tried to joke as she sniffled back her harsh emotions. No one would understand her strife, but they would know the mistake for what it was. It had always been a mistake to love Sirius, she only put the consequences off. Their close moments, her deep feelings for her fanged protector were now marred with the thoughts of him holding on to Zee more tightly than he could begin to experience with her. She tried to hide the grit in her teeth as she shook of the images and focused on her brother’s gorgeous frame.

”Such a sight or sore eyes. Come, calm yourself and lay with me. I could use some friendly company.” She offered softly as she scooted over enough that he could more easily curl around her. She was also planning on stealing a bit of his warmth.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-01-2019, 09:12 AM

He was half compelled to press her further for an answer but he sensed that now was not the time to do so. She would tell him in her own time he was sure. Instead he pressed himself close to her and moved to lower his head against her neck if she allowed it, soft comforting whines escaping him as he did. Belle was different from most of his other siblings, and everyone else in the world for that matter, he didn’t see her as a potential mount but saw her as a purely platonic figure who he loved with all his heart in a way he didn’t think was possible. The full array of his emotions was at her disposal; his protectiveness, his loyalty, and all the ferocity he kept carefully hidden, hers to command as she pleased.

“Sister…” He began, his heart aching to see her in such pain. “I have loved you since we were pulled from the womb together.” He muttered softly into her fur. “Burden me with your troubles and I will carry them with you.”

speaking

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
08-01-2019, 04:35 PM
Her invitation was readily received as Rosemary made himself comfortable beside her. She leaned into his taller frame and placed her head at his feet while he rested his head against her neck. The Empress managed a bright smile as he held her, the feeling of being safe did much to raise her spirits. Rose was calm, but he softly pressed her further. His words warmed her heart and further softened her to him.

She sighed heavily against him as he asked again her troubles. ”I’ve made a grave mistake, and now I suffer my consequences.” She muttered heavily as she made an attempt to hold onto him tighter. Dare she confess how deeply she felt for Sirius, and how terrible it all felt? How much she wanted to rage and cry? ”I’ll be okay soon.” She promised, she had to. The babies would arrive soon and they needed her to be 100% for them.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-02-2019, 10:48 AM

“Oh my beloved Belle.” He hummed, moving to lick soothingly at her eyes. “You’re an empress, you needn’t suffer any consequences.” He explained, his paws reaching to lock around her neck as he turned his belly upward in a playful display.

“We are Klein’s ours is a right to rule, those that make us suffer will die a thousand deaths before we let them trouble us.” He told her, his tongue peeking out to lick his nose in resignation. “Tell me what’s wrong and I can help you.” He compelled her once again his ears pinning sympathetically around his triangular face and his hot breath steaming on the cool air with every breath.

speaking

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
08-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Rose shifted slightly, but held her comfortingly as he soothed her and lessened her worries. She hurt, her heart hurt and she was tired. Everything had been perfect and then Seer had gone and spoken words she had never expected from him. He confessed at least, she hadn’t found out by other means. It still hurt, and she still hated it. Though his words felt good to hear she didn’t want harm to befall her friends.

”It’s so complicated, Rose.” She sniffled as he pressed again for her sorrows. ”I love someone I should not, he..” How much should she speak? You’ll think less of me I know it.” Belle told him as she averted her gaze, but still remained tangled up with him in the cold of the night. She sighed softly again after being quiet for a moment, she returned her attention to Rosemary’s delicate features. ”He’s.. I..” She paused softly, her eyes at his chest. ”It just, hurts, so bad that I can't have him for myself.”

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-05-2019, 09:49 AM

“Oh beloved sister.” He moaned, moving to pull her closer to him. It wasn’t hard to discern the full meaning behind her words, who the subject of her affections was and what had come about. “I could never think less of you.” He promised, moving once again to clean her face if she allowed it. “You simply followed your heart and it lead you astray.” He explained.

“You’re much too soft on our slaves, it makes them think they can take advantage of you.” He added, cleaning her gently.

“A slave must know their place below us, otherwise they’ll think they can do as they please. Would you like me to correct the girl for your sake? I am much more suited to the task, you needn’t trouble yourself.” He offered, his heart aching for his sister’s sake. He intended to suggest more to his sister regarding the long fanged warrior but he decided to hold back for now, Belle had always been fond of the male, she wouldn’t want to give him the hurt he deserved.

speaking

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 10:19 AM
Rosemary went easy on her, pulling her tighter to his chest and assuring her that none of it could be her fault. The heart did what the heart wanted. Her ears slicked to her head as he went on though, taking the chance to offer his opinion on her treatment of her servants. Maybe it stung so harshly because she knew the truth to it, but with their seemingly blind devotion Belle hadn’t experienced anything but the best of care from either of them.

Her brother continued softly and Belle realized he was just if not more aware of the situation than she was. Maybe she had just been ignorant, or blind to the possibility that Seer would and could give his attention to another wolf. She felt even more embarrassed. However much hurt and anger she felt, did she want Zee punished for her part in it?

”No, thank you dear one. I should be the one to deal with her.” She said sadly, not even willing to deny what he had so clearly seen. ”How could I be so blind?” She murmured softly, did Lucrtia see it to? Why hadn’t anyone told her? Seer had, maybe it was better that way.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-06-2019, 02:05 PM

He smiled meekly at her and brushed lovingly against her neck.“It was your love for him that made you blind.” He said. “Love is the death of duty, and Sirius has gone on too long believing his higher rank makes him one of us.” He explained.

“Can’t you see he has manipulated you? Used your love to place himself high in your empire so he may do as he wishes?” He explained.

“A freed slave has no love for its masters, no matter what he says or claims. He stabbed you in the back the first chance he got, may even do so again. I suggest you take his rank from him, give it to someone more deserving like Harbinger. If he wishes to cavort with slaves, let him; make him one of them.”

He doubted she would follow through on his suggestion, Deathbelle was soft, and gentile, she wouldn’t risk losing their friendship even if the relationship had been false from the beginning, or so he believed. He considered going to Hannibal, making him see that she had been too kind to her slaves and convincing him that Sirius should be punished, but he doubted she would appreciate the gesture, and doubted even more that Hannibal, still so aloof, would heed his words.

speaking

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 04:02 PM
There wasn’t much in his first statements that she could easily agree with except what he said about love being the death of duty. She would have given up all of Ashen to have Seer, all of her duties for the freedom of love. Rose explained it how he saw it, but Belle found herself unable to believe. Sirius returned to her from the dead, of his own free will. He’d refused to acknowledge he was anything more than a slave until Belle forced him to. ”No, that can’t be right.” Sirius was not in the game of deceit. He was too pure for that.

Rose didn’t know Sirius like she did, didn’t see the emotions that she saw. How deeply he felt for her, and the continuing promise that he offered the Empress, out of his love and devotion to her. Maybe now that he embraced his rank Seer might not have complied with every order given by a Klein, but he would do anything she asked. Even ignore his feelings for Zee if she asked it of him. ”Rose, he’s different. I know he is.” Her voice was plagued with the emotion she felt for her fanged warrior. ”They’re so much more than slaves to me…” She thought they loved her. Would Seer have even told her if he didn’t?

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-06-2019, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 05:54 PM by Rosemary.)

“Shhh” He whispered, holding her close, his tongue moving to clean the top of her head. “I know my sweet Belle, I know, it’s exactly why they took advantage of you.” He told her, his voice soothing. “I’m sure in time you’ll see it as I do.” He hummed, pulling her head against his neck where he could clean behind her ears.

“Let’s move away from this topic shall we?” He offered, not wishing to upset her further.

“What do you plan to name your children when they’re born?” He asked, his tail drumming against the ground beneath him as he laid reposed on his side.

"Talk"  Thought you

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 06:50 PM
Rose was not convinced as she uttered how she saw them, how dearly she held them. He soothed her, and grooming her fur lovingly he assured her that she would see what he meant. It couldn’t be true, surely not. Her own brother would not lie to her though. She relaxed against his chest as he groomed her ears and shifted their conversation to happier topics. The names of her growing litter. She was quiet for a long moment as she smiled to herself and allowed Rosemary to groom away her troubles. Belle wouldn’t say anymore on her fanged guardian, but Rose had sown his seed of doubt within her. Had it been on purpose?

”Venom for my firstborn.” She started sweetly as she leaned curled up against his trim form. She felt much more at ease talking about their impending arrival. ”Toxicity, Plague..” She went on, adding a couple more names. ”Luce says I should pick out a couple more, she suspects a large litter.” she told him as she found herself grooming him back. Unable to resist the motion as she felt herself relaxing and her emotions cooling.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-06-2019, 07:03 PM

“Perhaps I could offer some suggestions…” then hummed quietly as he thought of names that would match her theme of virulent names. “Contagion, Pollution, Lethal, Caustic, Corrosive…” He trailed off.

“And what of the father to be? Has he been treating you as you deserve?” He asked, knowing before she answered that even if the man had completely neglected her, their family would shower her with all the attention she desired.

“They will be beautiful, I’m sure, and monstrous judging by the size of their father. You chose him well, the Klein blood will benefit greatly from their strength.” He added gently moving to clean her muzzle.
Mother would be so proud if she could see you now.

"Talk"  Thought you

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Her brother was sweet enough to offer up a few name suggestions of his own, and Belle allowed him to anoint her with his ideas. she had to admit that she found every one of them endearing. Their conversation didn’t linger long on her unborn pups, but moved to their father. Had he been treating her well? ”He’s showered me with gifts and affections,” with the titan so willing to love her, she shouldn’t have allowed herself to become so hung up on Sirius. She couldn’t help but love her fanged warrior though, he’s held tightly to her heart for too long.

”I may be biased, but i have to agree. They will be the most beautiful, and.. I’m so excited to meet them.” They were ready to come out to. Everyday their protests at their shrinking amount of space was more obvious. They were going to burst forth any day. Belle leaned further into Rose’s embrace as he uttered softly about their mother, and how proud she would be if she were here with them. Belle smiled into his fur. ”You think so?” Of course her parents would have been proud. she raised the empire once more, and brought Hannibal to lead beside her.

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-06-2019, 07:53 PM
“I know so.” He purred, pressing the side of his face against hers. “You raised an empire, made an alliance with a powerful family, and are going to be the mother of a great legion. If she and father could see you now they would both be amazed to have seen you come so far and rise so high.” He told her, his tone firm and assuring.

“By the way…This might be a bad time…But I’d like to talk of my own station within the pack.” His tone had shifted to a cautious lit, afraid that she might deny him after he had talked down her beloved slaves. “I could serve us best if I was a Daimyo, and able to procure slaves at my discretion.” He explained to her, "Or simply elevate my current station as task master to a higher office.” He offered, he rather liked being in charge of the slaves and wouldn’t want that to change.

"Talk"  Thought you

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
08-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Rose didn’t hesitate to assure his praise as he listed all that she had done since the loss of their patriarch. She missed her parents dearly, but hearing Rosemary tell her how proud they would be of her accomplishments gave her heart. She had taken the correct path, even if she felt led astray. Belle snuggled into his fur as he held her tight, and found his way to another topic of conversation, his rank.

He made his case to her directly, offering what he might bring to further bring Ashen forward if she allowed him into the highest circles. Not that he sounded like he was tired of his current position, but if he took up her tier two rank he would be able to more easily bring slaves into the empire. ”I do need to more heavily stack my ranks with Klein blood.” She muttered softly as she played absently with the fur at his neck. ”You would take on the Taskmaster’s duties, as well as that of Daimyo?”

Rosemary

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Church
08-06-2019, 08:59 PM

“I would.” He said proudly. “For you beloved I would take every pack in this continent if it would give you a single seed’s worth of happiness.” He told her steadily. “For you, I would bring you the heads of every alpha and still bow to you as my queen.” His devotion to Belle couldn’t be denied. She may have loved Sirius, but their bond went deeper than any relationship; a bond of blood and a shared womb that sealed their fates to be intertwined for eternity. He never wanted to mate her, but understood her on a level no one else could.

speaking

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
08-07-2019, 02:16 PM
She held him tighter, and allowed herself to be comforted by his close proximity. His words soothed her softly, promising his unending devotion. She smiled into his fur and nuzzled her head beneath his chin. His words were sincere and powerful, and she had no doubt in his loyalty to her. The Empress smiled softly, feeling better for having talked with her littermate. ”Thank you, Rose.” She could know for certain that her brother would have hers, and the rest of their family’s best interests at heart. Belle couldn’t help but feel good knowing she had his support, so many of their siblings were very much loyal to Hannibal. Herself included, but he had given her his blessing, and stood at her side to help her rule. Hamiclar would have been proud. ”Your love calms my soul.” She told him softly, appreciative that he had taken her tears.