gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-21-2019, 07:39 PM

Hannibal had just awoken as the sun began to go down. Pinks, purples, and blues washed the canopy above as he wandered from Dutch's den. He was pretty worried about the girl but he needed to attend to his pack. The pups were healthy and growing, which was truly a blessing. Not the Abraxas sort thought. - The beast slithered through the pack lands with narrowed eyes. The male approached the food stores and plucked a freshly caught Hare as well as a decent sized Bird between his teeth. The male brought the dead animals towards the lake's edge with a steady step. As he arrived the alpha laid both of the animals down and sat on his haunches. Hannibal let forth a call of summons for Harbringr as he did so. The male assumed his brother wouldn't turn down a meal and a chat about their future.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-21-2019, 08:42 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Harbringr had finally finished his knife, he set it in a special dugout in his den that served as a small shelf and display area. He was quite pleased with it. He was already working on materials for bladed gauntlets. The prototypes were coming along well and he felt he was about ready to try the actual gauntlets. Stretching out at the entrance of his den, he watched the sunset and basked in the setting of a busy day.

Ears flicked up at Hannibal's call. Curious, Harbringr got to his feet and headed out to see what his brother needed. Ari was cleaning up the kiln but Costanza glided along in the air above him. When he came upon his brother he spied the hare and the fowl and grinned. "A moonlit dinner? Why brother, you sure know the way to a man's heart."

Hannibal

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
08-21-2019, 09:54 PM

Fin, Hannibal's Stoat companion, nestled into his hackles per usual. The creature usually didn't leave the alpha and usually went un noticed. When Hannibal needed a private moment the quiet critter would retreat to a nice tree or hidey hole. But, usually she just rested in his scruff. Though, her movement alerted the beast of the incoming Wolf before even padfalls did. Often Fin would softly announce the arrival of other animals or Wolves before Hannibal could see them. She was able to look around when he couldn't. So, they made a pretty decent team.

Hannibal lifted his head to greet his brother. A smirk played at his pale lips as haunting eyes wandered over Harbringr's form. With a nod the albino flicked his nose towards the Bird, "One of my many skills." With a flutter of lashes Hannibal lowered down to lay on his belly and take the Hare in his jaws. He began to idly pick at it before continuing his own speech. "It is time we discuss the future." His brow raised as he looked towards his brother, "When the pack splits I will need Wolves to follow me. Would you harvest any interest in doing so?" Hannibal was open to hearing any opinions his brother may have or even denial. The male wouldn't get mad and didn't expect anyone to uplift their roots for him.

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.

Harbringr

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Haunted HouseValentines 2020Trick 2019
08-22-2019, 08:18 PM

GOT AN ANGEL ON MY SHOULDER
But the devil always won...

Harbringr settled down across from his brother, laying sphynx-like as he seized the bird in his jaws. Carefully he began to rip out feathers until he got down to flesh. The two ate for a moment before Hannibal spoke again. Hari chose to gnaw thoughtfully on the bird carcass. He knew the pack had to split as much as he wished it wasn't so. It was unfortunate to have their family back together again only to have to split them up but he knew the packs would be close to one another and he could always go visiting at his leisure. He'd helped Belle while she got her pack going and she was proving to be an excellent queen. He felt he ought to do the same for Hannibal. Besides, when he'd first come to this country it was with the purpose of serving under his brother while the Klein Empire was rebuilt.

"Yes, I would. Belle is well set here in Ashen with many skill wolves to assist her. Another fresh start has my interest. I may re-evaluate in the year to come but I would not seek to leave you short on help. Does this work for you, brother?"