build
player
07-25-2013, 01:11 PM
OOC Name:Zystx
How did you get here?:Ad surfing.

Character's Name:Greed
Season of birth:Autumn
Size:Large
Appearance description:I am a beast. An attractive, sexy, king of a beast. I stand at 35' inches and was 135 pounds on average. I am a well-muscled being. The lines under my coat of hair are well pronounced and show my strength. I am not one of those stupid idiots who have no fat at all on their bodies. I have a thin layer of fat where is is proper to have it. This layer of fat gets much thicker with winter, for the obvious reasons.

I am clothed nearly all in black from head to toe. Nearly. My back two paws have white boot markings on them, the back of my leg being white all the way up to my knee. My front two paws have little sock markings, only the paws themselves being this snowy color. My right ear from my perspective is also white. Oh yes, and on the shadowy black of my pelt, there are silver hairs shining through. They are pretty inconspicuous, so it is not a major thing to mention though.

My eyes are what "takes the cake' so to say. The left, my left mind you, is a brilliant glimmering gold. The right, my right, in the color of steel. Both orbs are perfectly functioning and hold a hard intelligence in them that is also hued with a certain coldness that makes the spine shiver.

While my pelt is thick, it cannot hide the scars that decorate my form. Three savage marks run down the right side of my face, the same right as my steel hued eyeball. They miss my eye be a few mere centimeters. There is a chunk of my lip missing also, near my canine on the scarred side. This savage maiming of my good looks is not all terrible though, it holds a proud memory in it. A memory that I do not care to share.
Duty:Warrior

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-25-2013, 01:43 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]