gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-20-2019, 10:18 PM

Torin knew he had many many things he had to do. So many members he had to check in on now that they were more settled on the island. His children and mate were his first priority. The man sought out one of the twins, his little Aryn. He felt that compared to her sister he hadn't quite given her as much of his time and as much as he knew it wouldn't always be possible the man wanted to give himself to his children in equal measure.

So he was tracing his daughter's scent, seeking out the small form of one of his two identical twins. He'd learned how to tell them apart well enough now, their mannerisms, the way they spoke and held themselves weren't identical. When Derecho had been pregnant he had imagined so many scenarios about his children but the truth was having twins had never really occurred to him, but he couldn't have been happier with his daughters. They were all perfect in his eyes, after all, all the more reason to make sure they were coping well with the move.

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
10-25-2019, 07:01 PM

Aryn was sitting atop a stone watching the volcano's cloud move high up ahead. The color of the dark sky drew her in and she marveled at it in wonder. The pup knew it was a horrible force of nature and that it'd had taken many lives and homes, she knew she should not admire such destruction. However it was beautiful in it's own way and she appreciated the unique way it had chosen to take over the world. The fear she'd felt in it's initial explosion had all but vanished now - she trusted her dad to take care of them, and had to believe that they'd be okay.

Her father's paws thudded lightly behind her and the pup tore her gaze from the sky to see who it was. When he came into view, a bright smile touched her lips. "Daddy!" She greeted, getting to her feet hastily so she could run and see him. The twin moved to weave her way between his front legs, nuzzling them as she did so.

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-04-2019, 11:21 AM

He would spot his daughter perched on a rock and for a moment he took the time to observe her, his children were growing rapidly, quicker than he'd ever imagined they could. His daughters were rapidly growing from his pretty little girls into young women... and he certainly wasn't ready for that.

Still, he didn't have long to ponder those implications when his daughter noticed his own approach. Rushing over to him, squealing and pressing in and around his legs. A smile rose to his face and he leaned down to nuzzle at the girl. For now, at least, they were still his small bundles of joy.

"What are you up to today Aryn?" He asked, nosing at his daughter's head.

Image by Risketch
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Aryn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
11-04-2019, 12:57 PM

The girl leaned into her father's nuzzle, murmuring happily at the affectionate touch. He'd been so busy lately and it seemed like the family hardly had time to spend time together while recovering from the volcano's wrath. Her head turned back towards the sky at his words, watching the way the dark clouds of ash moved and wondering if there were less of them since the eruption. "Lookin'." She responded softly after a moment. The world was still touched by nature's destruction, but if she looked far into the horizon she could swear she saw it's grasp on the land shrinking. "Is it getting better?" The pup looked up at her father hopefully, purple eyes dancing across his face. "Can we go home soon?"

"Speech"
"Thinking"
"You."

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-04-2019, 01:17 PM

He chuckled as his daughter drank up his affection. Her response was hesitant for a moment but he understood what she meant, his eyes had often been turned towards the sky as of late. He followed her gaze and settled onto his haunches so he could meet her easier. The next question she asked broke him a little and the man nosed at her again, feeling like all he wanted to do was wrap her up totally so she'd never had to worry about anything again, but then she'd never be equipped to deal with the real world... and wasn't it his job to make sure his children could survive?

"It is." He assured her softly. "We might not be able to see it yet but things are getting better." He had to believe that himself, he hadn't been there but he knew of at least one other time before that the volcano had erupted, and yet the lands they lived on still thrived, the wolves of this land had never disappeared. Nature would take care of her own. "I don't know yet." He admitted to her second question. He had started making forays into the mainland to check up on the pack lands, and while it seemed they were slowly getting better it would be some time still. "How about this? Let me check in a few days and if I think it's safe enough you can come with me the next time I go to look at the packlands. Deal?" He didn't want to get her hopes up but neither did he want his children to feel hopeless or trapped here.

Image by Risketch