Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
09-20-2019, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2019, 12:35 PM by Gloom.)

Gloom was pushed to the back of the new den, huddled as close to the back wall as she could be. The girl hated it here. She hated the new den, hated being forced to be here. She hated the fear and panic that had led them all here. All the poor easily spooked girl was to be allowed to return to the previous den, the only place she'd ever really felt safe. And now that place had been torn away from her.

The girl lay with her back against the earthen wall, she was curled in on herself as much as she could be, the only sign she was awake was the way her eyes would flick around wildly, sweeping to any movement or sound. She was visibly hyper-aware.

Speak! Think!

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
11-11-2019, 12:51 PM
It had taken some time to get everyone settled. Some wolves would take longer than others to adjust. Theory knew if she wasn't being torn in several different directions at once, she too would be upset and listless. There was just so much that she had to get done that there wasn't any time to think about her own emotions. The pack came before her feelings.

Stuffing them down deeper, Theory doubled back to where most of the pack had settled to check over everyone once more before she slept for a few moments. There wasn't time to really sleep, per se, but she desperately needed some sort of brief respite. A cat nap. Something. As she checked over the crowded dens, she found little Gloom all alone. It was unusual. Eulogy was a good mother, but her aunt kept to herself. Theo was sure that she must be off tending to another one of her children. "Gloom?" She said softly into the darkness. "Can I come lay with you?" Maybe if she felt like she had a choice to make in all of this madness, it would help just a little bit. Theo didn't want to invade her space if the young girl wasn't comfortable.

Gloom

Loner

Beginner Navigator (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
11-11-2019, 08:42 PM

A shape blocked the light from the outside, a figure standing in the mouth of the den. The girl whined as she struggled to make out the form of her cousin in that shadowy figure. Theory asked her a simple question and Gloom shuffled. She'd been told that the girl was leader of Abaven now and she was the daughter of uncle Rhyme... so she was probably a good person.

The girl reluctantly nodded, then unsure if her cousin could see that spoke up, her voice soft and squeaky. "Mhm..." Okay so maybe speaking was a bit of an overstatement, she couldn't seem to find any words, instead giving a small vocal affirmation. Gloom shuffled, curling herself as small as she could and trying to give her cousin more room, though no doubt in a den with an adult and five pups Gloom couldn't possibly take up enough room to bother Theory.

Speak! Think!

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.