Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
09-28-2019, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 12:12 AM by Torin.)

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

Torin was busy setting up a temporary border, running the edges of the island and marking regularly to help make sure the boundary was clear. He'd started setting it up the night they'd arrived and had been slowly building it up daily. It was all he could do to get his mind off how he was feeling about his missing members. He was drowning in guilt and uncertainty. Should he have stayed? Waited longer? Torin shook his head trying to dislodge his thoughts, he was already planning how to best go looking for those who were missing.

Torin sighed, moving back inland, trying his best to keep his worries from showing on his face. Last thing he needed right now was to worry the others.

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
09-28-2019, 01:38 PM

Eir walked through the island, wanting to help guard what has become their home for the last few weeks since the volcano's eruption. As a warrior in training, she wanted to give aid in the only way she knew, in the way of patrolling the place, with alert eyes and ears from any threat that could sneak up on her pack, a pack she promised her loyalty to, to Torin and whoever else was part of this pack. And as she walked, her expression was cold as always, lacking any feeling, Eir wasnt that expressive. A life of hardship made her mature faster, made her grow and forget her childhood, a childhood without no one to play with, a childhood where her only purpose was to be made a soldier, a warrior for her nomadic family. But even now that she didn't live there, she brought that seriousness with her. After some time, her eyes went upon Torin who wasnt far away. Calmly she attempted to approach. "Mr.Torin, it's there anything wrong? " She asked, not caring about if she was dismissed or not.

"Can you see me?"

Stock by dawnthieves
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
10-20-2019, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 12:12 AM by Torin.)

Torin stopped for a moment as he spotted Eir's approach. The girl gave him a simple question and Torin shrugged. "Just thinking of those who haven't made it here yet." He did his best to try and make it clear he wasn't going to burden the young woman with his thoughts. He had just finished his patrol but even in these moments of tragedy Torin knew he hadn't spent much time with the young woman and needed to show some interest in seeing her growth. She'd asked him to be a warrior...

"Eir would you like to join me on a patrol?" He was curious about the woman and as the only remaining warrior who'd evacuated with them he needed to feel he could trust her with the pack if he had to leave. He gestured towards the weak border with his muzzle and lifting a paw in a hesitant, waiting step.

Image by Lynx!
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
10-20-2019, 11:52 PM
Just thinking of those who haven't made it here yet." He took an stoop nearly five feet away from her leader, wanting to respect their personal space, to avoid any discomfort that could come. She was polite, collected, more than many of her age would. "I see, and who else is kissing if may I ask? Maybe I could pay an eye for them in my travels." She offered her help, without waiting for anything in return, why would she do so? This man in particular gave her an spot within his ranks, adding one more mouth to feed. That was enough for her to aid them in anything they needed.

There, she thought of asking him for some lessons but, she didn't see this as an appropriate moment for asking such thing. She was aware of the hard times the pack was walking through, and she guessed it was already a burden for an alpha. So, with comprehension she decided to ask another day. "Eir would you like to join me on a patrol?" "Sure, I'll follow you" she said, without a second thought. And slowly she attempted to walk beside him, but keeping the same five feet of distance from him. There , eyes of cyan scanned the surroundings, like an eagle watching out for the next prey. In that moment, she remembered the fight with the lion, her very first fight within boreas, the start of her warrior's path. The scars over her scruff were the proof of her victory.

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
11-04-2019, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 12:13 AM by Torin.)

Eir seemed to accept that as an answer, then offered him a question. Torin paused for a moment, unsure how if at all to answer. Eir was still a young wolf, the only warrior in the pack right this moment and the last thing he wanted right now was to appear vulnerable... still how could he begin to forming trust in her and her abilities if he wasn't willing to offer her a chance to prove his trust wasn't misplaced? "An elderly healer named Kestrel, some yearlings: Anoixi, Fawn, Valanga... " He trailed off for a moment before finding his voice again to finish his response. "My father and sister are also missing." He admited.

After he spoke Torin didn't raise his voice for a while. Walking in silence, taking the time to observe how Eir behaved on the patrol, watching her from the corner of his eye. She seemed aware, scanning the horizon with a sort of serious focus.

Image by Lynx!

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
11-08-2019, 08:10 PM
"An elderly healer named Kestrel, some yearlings: Anoixi, Fawn, Valanga... " Her alpha spoke out those still to return, those with unknown whereabouts. Sadly, she didn't know who they were, she was still pretty much new to Lirim. And so far she only had a few acquaintances, including Sio, Torin and some other who she barely remembered their names. But nothing like that would stop Eir from doing her duties as member and wolf, wolves looked for each other right? "Okay, then ill make sure to seek all Boreas for them, I won't rest until they are here." She said a promise. And promises for her were sacred.

Then, as she looked around, a loudly movenment was caught by the corner of her left eye. Stopping dryly she turned her bear-like head to said direction. Narrowing her eyes, she could see two large creatures, cougars apparently. A male and a female walked together. They were way too close, and one of them stared at both wolves. Remembering the encounter with the lioness, she knew no one should trust their faith with felines. They could attack should one give them the back. She looked at Torin with a small stare. Waiting for orders.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
12-02-2019, 10:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2019, 12:13 AM by Torin.)

Torin nodded as Eir said she'd keep an eye out for her missing pack mates. He knew every set of eyes would help and the young woman was a promising member of the pack and despite all the hardships they'd been through having her among their ranks did help to ease his mind... a bit.

Suddenly Eir stopped and Torin slowed as well, swinging his gaze towards whatever it was that had caught hers... and his heart sank. Two big cats prowling close to the border. The larger of the two, the male, was sniffing cautiously at the scent marker while the female kept her gaze locked on the two wolves. She flattened her ears and hissed, the sharp sound scraped across his skull like a knife. The two cats' pelts where spiked in places, clearly they'd made the swim from the mainland recently. Probably also fleeing the harsh conditions left in the volcano's wake. Some part of Torin felt bad for them, but he also knew that such large predators could not be allowed to stay so close to his pack and children, that was asking for disaster.

Torin stepped in beside Eir, keeping his gaze on the two cats, watching carefully for any signs of aggression. He kept his voice low as he spoke. "We'll have to chase them off." He said quietly, his tail starting to flag out behind him, laying even with his spine. "We don't have to fight to the death, just enough to get them to leave. I'll take the male," Torin nodded towards the bigger cat who was now also watching the pair warily. "You go for the other. Try to keep them separated, we don't want either of them to gang up on one of us. On my signal." He watched for a moment longer, allowing his body to slowly drop into a familiar position, his knees bending and toes spreading to grip the earth, while his head dropped to cover his vulnerable throat and ears and lips pulled back. He gave a jerk of his head and then launched himself at the nearest cat.

Image by Lynx!