Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
12-28-2019, 08:51 PM (This post was last modified: 12-28-2019, 08:55 PM by Tyrian.)
Felicity Abraxas (daughter of Malleus and Serene) is up for adoption!

Backstory for why she isn't in Risen right now is that she went looking for her mother and sister after the volcano erupted but she IS still part of the pack. That's pretty much the only thing about her that is concrete at the moment. I'm looking for a strong personality that would fit well into the Abraxas culture so neutral to dark alignments are preferable. You can keep her the way she is appearance-wise or you can change pretty much anything about her as far as I'm concerned. She is open for reinterpretation. EDIT: Sea has graciously donated her art so if you keep her the way she is you'll get some bonuses!

She is from Malleus and Serene's only litter and she is the sister of Pyrrhic, Aureus, Eligos, and Amaris.

I think that's it as far as info goes. The girl is an open book, she needs a home, her family is big and dark and mean. You can always DM me with questions!

Fill out this form if you're interested in applying:

Name change it or keep it
Gender: I'd prefer her to remain a girl but I'm willing to hear a case for a boy
Appearance site min
Design: leave blank if you're not changing it
Personality: site min
Alignment:
Plans/goals: can be vague

And remember! I reserve the right to take her back and adopt her out if you set her inactive or fail to post her for 60 days or more.
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Lurid

Somnium

Expert Fighter (238)

Master Intellectual (255)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Bird

Double Master1KHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
01-04-2020, 06:54 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2020, 06:57 PM by Lurid.)
Name: Keeping it. 

Appearance: This girl is held in shadow and rolled in ashes, the fire of her soul burning deep in her eyes. A feminine thing, like most in her family, though she bears the bulk and muscle of her Abraxas lineage as well. She will grow into a beautifully deadly woman, and will be fully aware of it. Dark shadows made of black cloak the majority of her form, though it is punctuated by soft ashen grey and silver brindling. Her eyes are a bright ruby red and shine with a hardness in them that defies her years. Feli is a wonder to behold and a terror to her enemies. 

Design: the same 

Personality: After learning of the death of her father (assumed) Feli became a quiet and reserved wolf. She hardly speaks, though she is no push over, just not up for speaking much. Her search for her mother and sister has taken a toll on her, giving her an age that goes well beyond her youthful case. Self-sufficient and practical, she does what she can to survive on her own, even if it means eating grubs. Fear has been taken from her since being separated from Risen, resilience and courage finding their places within her. Feli is not one to back down from a fight, she will do what she has to in order to get what she wants, though she prefers to not get messy. The girl is very family oriented, which is why she has spent most of her time searching for her mother and sister, with the hope of bringing them home with her. 

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral. 

Plans/goals: Reunite with her family, learn where her mother and sister went, maybe work her way up the ranks of Risen ^_^ Also, I will be making her a dire wolf :) 43"
Despite her adorable good looks, Lurid is quite the nasty character. Use extreme caution when threading with her. Her threads are almost always considered mature, with possible triggers. Caution, this character is rated M for Mature! <3 She is unpredictable even to her author, who decides her conduct by random die rolls. Ilyn is a 24" tall polar bear & Samael is a black Augur Buzzard with a 50" wingspan, they travel with Lurid as her companions. If not directly mentioned, assume they are nearby. As her mate, Requiem is allowed in any of her threads regardless of label. Lurid possesses diamond-studded armor which she uses in battle.

Click the character icon to see Lurid's profile.
Discord: Bird_223 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!

Iolaire

Somnium

Master Healer (250)

Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Acacia

Silver Medal 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Name: Cutting it short to Fel which means Fierce in Afrikaans.

Appearance:Hypnotic, mesmerizing eyes of a rich blood orange stare piercingly out of a shapely, very womanly face. There is no confusing as to the woman's gender. Her body has curves in all the right places and, if she so desires, she knows how to use them. She does not, however.
A silken coat hugs the woman's curves. Her body is primarily a dark grey that, at points, turns almost black. From the tip of her muzzle to the tip of her tail, various shades of grey trail, flecking outward to drip down her sides like molten silver.
Long legs form the majority of the woman's height. Her build is one of medium stature. She is by no means small, nor is she large. She's somewhere in the middle, exactly where she needs to be.

Design: Keeping it the same.

Personality: Fel is a silent force. A wraith that works from the shadows. She is quiet, uttering whispers in the ears of those that deserve to hear her sweet voice. It is rare to hear her talk or to see her interact with others. Only those closest to her will be graced with her wisdom, for she is full of it. The woman has a slithering, conniving mind. There are no depths to which her mind will not go to bring her plans to fruition. Rape, murder, tyranny, destruction. All is fair game when it comes to the war for power and status. Though she has lofty aspirations, the end goal is not to rule. No, the woman has no desire to sit a throne. Her wish is to remain in the shadows, living comfortably while hissing sweetly in the ears of those in power.

Alignment: Lawful Evil.

Plans/goals: To play her part from the shadows. To be a silent force and to alter the world with her silent machinations.
Io has a dwarf caribou companion and a snow leopard companion. Assume they aren't with her unless stated otherwise.

Theory

Avalon
Healer

Master Fighter (250)

Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fertile Fertile

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Xarae

Pride - BisexualSamhain 2022WealthyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 31K
OverachieverCritical Attack!VolcanoLegendaryCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
01-10-2020, 08:13 PM
Name: Keep it
Appearance:
Build - Medium/Emaciated (will change after ~1 season spent with the pack to Light)
Her fur is incredibly dense, making it prone to matting easily. Dark shades of grey, black, and lighter tones mean that dirt is rarely detected unless you’re standing side-by-side with her. Not to say that Felicity is filthy, per se, but her appearance is certainly not at the forefront of her concern. A dorsal stripe of grey runs from the tip of her nose and down the ruff of her neck, stopping just before her rump. Lighter tones of grey undulate out from the dorsal stripe as brindled stripes down her ribcage and sides. This same lighter color underscores each sharp, orange-red eye. The same brindle pattern can be found on her tail. Following the eruption of the volcano and the ensuing search for her mother, her body condition is incredibly poor. Due to the flattering shape of her markings and how thick her fur is, it is difficult to make out her ribs but if caught in the right light she’s a walking corpse.
Personality: As a child Felicity was calculating and withdrawn. She rarely made a move unless it benefited her and was petulant loser, unafraid of loudly complaining to anyone who might listen. Losing was bad. Winning was good. This sort of black-and-white thinking kept her motivated and on a kind of godly path. ‘City was a pious little girl, fully believing that if she prayed hard enough, her wishes and dreams would be realized. Figuring that she already had divine advantages, she slacked in her training and studies. By the time her father had caught on, she'd already become arrogant and spoiled.

The eruption changed everything.

Learning that Malleus had died in the explosion turned her world upside down. All of a sudden praying felt empty and difficult. Her connection she’d fostered with the Fallen God, even if it was selfish, felt distant if not completely severed. Determined to prove her worth after slacking for the better part of her life, Felicity left to search for her mother in the wake of the volcano’s eruption. Her smoke inhalation and dehydration grew so severe at parts that she wandered aimlessly, at times hallucinating that she heard both God and her parents’ voices until they melded into one omnipotent Voice.

The Voice found her nearly dead at the base of Mount Volkan. Voice is a small, pure white pudu deer, although when they found Felicity they were nearly pitch black with soot. Voice guided her down the mountain and ignored her incoherent babbling until she was brought back to some semblance of reality. An experienced healer, Voice nursed her back to health until she was fit to travel. Although ‘City was (and still is) terrified to admit it, there are times when she still hears God and her parents through the mouth of Voice… which is strange, because due to the damage to their own vocal chords from smoke inhalation, Voice can only communicate in wheezes and gestures.

Felicity arrives back to the Empire empty-handed, paranoid, and deeply ashamed. She does not want to admit that she doubts her faith - or rather, that her faith has been reshaped entirely. ‘City is fiercely protective of Voice to the point of madness. Her near-death experience has caused her to reevaluate how she views challenges. Instead of running from conflict or trying to pray it away, ‘City jumps in headfirst with hellish intent. This wayward Abraxas may still be convinced that the Fallen God is watching even if she believes it walks among them as a Holy Trinity (God, Father, and Mother) trapped within a tiny albino deer.
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Plans/Goals: Protect Voice at all costs - ergo, become a Strong Badass Warrioress so no one messes with her small friend, reunite with her family and learn how everyone has been changed since the explosion, hide her paranoid beliefs at all costs, discover her sexuality (homoromantic, demisexual) and try to rectify that with Abraxas values.

I have gems to purchase small companion and anything else necessary.

XYZ

gems
size
build
player
04-28-2020, 07:32 PM
Is this still open?

Tyrian

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

LegendaryThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2VengeanceUnderachieverScarred
Ice Bridge ExplorerWealthyHomebodyDouble MasterExplorerVolcano
1KTreat 2019
04-30-2020, 02:21 PM
I'm ashamed to say I forgot about this girl so technically yes, if you're interested in applying I'll hold off on picking someone a little longer!
Tyrian has a saber-toothed snow leopard companion named Zahir, a black-footed gray langur named Tashi and a striped skunk companion he insists on calling Righty even though her name is Daisy. Assume all are nearby if not mentioned.

Pyrrhic

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantVolcanoCritical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-08-2020, 08:26 AM
I am the worst garbage person ever, I know. Finally picking a player for this girl! Resin, if you’re still interested, she’s yours!
Pyrrhic has a male mandrill companion named Benkos. Unless he's mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Pyrrhic.