gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
02-12-2020, 05:14 PM
Venom raced on white gloved paws towards Sirius’s den. She’d waited so long before trying to find him again. He was so busy nowadays she thought he’d forgotten about her. Her mother explained he was very busy with his new kids, but that didn’t make it any easier to accept. Eventually she couldn’t wait for him to come and find her anymore. They were going to train if he liked it or not.

The young Princess stormed into the den, her eyes wide and her breathing labored from her run. After she got her breath she and the Warlord were going to fight. ”Seer!” She called out, louder than intended not really thinking about the fact the den was filled with puppies now. ”I have a bone to pick with you! I haven’t seen you in…” Her eyes took longer to adjust than her mouth did to call out and she blinked back the darkness to not find Sirius but instead his wife. ”I…”
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
02-13-2020, 06:56 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2020, 06:57 PM by Zeitgeist.)
Zee had been cleaning out the den while the puppies slept, and the door to the room where they lay was opened while she passed back and forth through it to grab supplies and sweet smelling herbs. She'd hardly heard the girl's approach, though visibly flinched at the sudden yell that now echoed throughout the den. Her eyes widened and she spun her head towards the pup's room, where the children had abruptly awoken. They'd only recently found their paws and ever since had been nearly impossible to keep from wandering, and at Venom's shout they'd got to their feet squeaking madly and maneuvered out the makeshift door out towards the entrance.

If what Deathbelle said was true, the crown princess would surely have to learn how to act around children. Perhaps sometime soon the Empress' den would be filled with tiny paws, and Venom had to learn the number one rule of little ones - don't wake a sleeping baby. "Now look what you've started." She began, giving the girl an amused smile and gesturing with a paw towards the clumsy pups. "Help me round them up, would you?" There was no danger for the pups in the larger main room of the den and Zee knew they'd not be hard for her to regroup when she held their precious milk... but it'd be a sight to see the near-yearling trying to gather them, and Zee was short on amusement while spending so much time in the den.

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
02-13-2020, 08:23 PM
Zee’s eyes widened two sizes and her attention was quickly shifted to the small offshoot. Venom couldn’t help but follow her gaze to find the sudden squirming pile of puppies was suddenly moving a lot quicker than she thought that they could. They were more noise than she had expected as well. She really thought that Zee would be more upset with her, but the amused smile didn’t seem to chastize. All Venom needed to do was corral the little buggers.

”Of course, I’m sorry.” The gangly girl went after the purple one first, he was easiest to see because he was bigger than the tiny sand coated girl. He was quick, just when she thought that she had him turned the right direction he pivoted on her. No wonder Zee wanted help.

While she tried to corral him she used one of her back feet to black one of the others, she couldn’t tell which boy it was but he was just as big as purple was. ”Is this what you do everyday?” No wonder moms were exhausted.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
02-14-2020, 01:51 PM
Zee stepped around the den lazily, circling the girl in her attempted puppy-wrestling and making sure none of them managed to actually escape. While Venom was busy with her back turned, Mort squirmed over to Zee and plopped himself down before her. The new mother smiled at him and then lowered her head to gently nudge him away, encouraging him to go play and explore so Venom would have more to deal with. "Most days." She responded with a chuckle. "You need to be careful with them, they're still quite small. Though if you let them have your way with you you'll never get them under control. And if you're unlucky they'll seem to work together to make it even harder to manage all four."

She eyed each of the roaming puppies carefully, looking back to Venom to see if she could gather them successfully. As she pretended to help, she continued to speak. "This will be good practice for if you have a litter of your own one day." Zee's voice was intentionally nonchalant, and rolled carefully into subtlety. "Or perhaps if you're to have little siblings. You never know." It wasn't her business to tell the girl of Deathbelle's life and potential plans, but she wanted to gauge the pup's reaction to the possibility.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

02-18-2020, 10:18 AM
The puppies seemed to be literally everywhere, and even with Zee’s help the young girl felt like she was in over her head. She wouldn’t ever admit that vocally, and she wouldn’t let anyone believe it outwardly but good gods. They were absolutely everywhere. Zee gave her warnings and tips and tried to give her a literal crash course on puppy wrangling, and Venom believed her completely. Already they were doing exactly what their mother said they would do.

The Klein Abraxas girl felt like she was doing a decent job, though she was quick to realize that even though she had four paws to block each one of them she still needed a leg to stand on. She wasn’t very good at keeping them herded, but at least they couldn’t get out the entrance.

Venom was mostly paying attention to the babies and her task, keeping them kind of coralled. When she wasn’t much too distracted by keeping the contained Venom had to admit they were absolutely adorable. She couldn’t imagine that she and her siblings were this small. As of that moment she really did not want to do any of this herself. As it was she could just leave Zee to do her thing. These were her pups, not Venoms. Having her own… it was more than overwhelming. Having small siblings sounded almost as bad. Of course she was not so jealous that more siblings would bother her, but thinking she was going to have to look after them, that thought wasn’t as welcomed.

Kleins and Abraxas both encouraged procreation, deep down she knew her mother was likely to have more pups and she accepted that fact easily. ”I don’t think I want my own.” She said as she nudged little Azure back towards the middle of the room. ”I think I’d like little siblings though, they are really cute.” She complimented Zee once more.

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

03-16-2020, 11:16 PM
Venom did well to keep her spirits up as she wrangled the unmanageable pups, and slowly Zee began to help more and more rather than faking participation. Eventually the little ones were contained, yipping their annoyance at the freedom taken away from them as only a newborn could. "Thank you for the help." She told her, laughing softly. "I think you'll be a great big sister if ever that time comes." Zee paused a minute to watch and appreciate the near-yearling she called a niece. It felt like just yesterday that Venom and the others were born, and now here they were growing like weeds and one day soon ready to find their own path in the empire. The knowledge that one day her own children would do the same clenched at her heart painfully, and she swallowed. "I think they'd good to take a nap now, worked out a lot of energy."