Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
04-28-2020, 12:37 PM
It was just about time she tip her hand, she knew she was hitting a wall. She needed security and help, and Recluse could only hope she'd not be chewed out too bad by her aunt. Still it was a neccissary step. So Recluse had rounded up her little pets and bundled them off towards Ashen. She wasn't exactly gentle with them, nudging them to their paws when the stumbled and pushing them when they lagged. But finally they'd make it to her aunt's empire.

Recluse tipped her head back and called for her aunt, then settled herself into a comfortable seated position. She cast a glance at the other two and grinned darkly. "Might as well get comfortable, this will be your new home for a while."

Speech

Art by Vethysnia
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
04-29-2020, 01:46 PM
Deathbelle was not blind to the feelings Recluse had for her father, and she didn’t blame her. Of course she also hoped they could move forward so the youngest of the Kleins would have a much more cohesive family. There was plenty of conflict within their family, something it seemed her kin craved. Herself included. When her niece called out to her, she didn’t realize she brought the kindling for a dramatic flame outside of their lands.

The Empress made her way to the border, lilac eyes filled with curiosity as they landed on Recluse and the pair of wolves beside her. Ashen was very obviously close to bursting, but surely a couple more slaves would fit. Anything else she was prepared to turn away. ”What’s this?” She asked curiously, her gaze roving the wolves at Recluse’s side.

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Derecho

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-04-2020, 08:58 PM

She was tired and felt like she had no energy or drive to do anything. She missed Torin and the rest of her children, her and her son grieved the fact they couldn't see them. She was obviously taking it a lot harder and was even dipping into the dark spaces of depression. Mostly because she blamed herself fully for this whole situation that her and Paddy were in. It was her choice to attempt to hunt something bigger then she could safety handle, her fault she got hurt, then it was her fault she chose to seek out a stranger's help. Now her and Paddy were stuck being captive. She blamed herself and that paired with her grief over not being with her mate and the rest of her kids was mentally taxing. She hated this, but she had no strength to fight and she still wasn't fully healed from her injury either. She was in worse shape then her son was.

The pale women ushered them, shoved them, and herded them forward. Derecho was not very fast to begin with as she gimped along, and to be pushed and prodded irritated that tired and sore wolf to no end. She had no energy to snap back, no energy to try and run. The light touch from her son calmed her, reminding her that she still had him and she wasn't completely alone. When Recluse finally let them stop Derecho was quick to get into a comfortable position so she could rest. Her silvery blue eyes looked to her son briefly before looking to the women that showed up to Recluse's call.

"Speech"

Note: Torin is allowed in any and all of Derecho's threads, regardless of the tag

Pàdraig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-06-2020, 08:30 AM
He was worried, more so then he had ever felt within his life. He hated seeing his mother like this and he worried over her health. He could tell that she had tried her best to remain strong throughout this time, but with her injury not fully healed and her weakening state he worried about loosing her. She was the only one he had left and with he himself being weakened there was no way he could escape and return home. He pushed himself, tried his best not to show his own exhaustion, and tried to be his mother's rock. He was consistently telling her that they would make it through this and that she had to keep her focus on being back home with their family, but he could tell the depression was trying to claw those thoughts away.

Paddy was two seasons into being a yearling and he was in his ugly duckling stage of life. His paws and bones were large and thick, but his body was scrawny and thin. With the lack of nutrition for a while his coat was even looking fairly rough, but it was clear that he was a big wolf. Though his mother was only 4 inches shorter then him, he felt like he towered over her, just like he did with their captor. In reality he should easily be able to take down the pale women who held them back, but he was just to weak from lack of proper nutrition.

As the group stopped his eyes would fixate on his mother who was quick to settle into a more restful position, he himself remained standing and very gently swayed back and forth. His eyes then traveled to the pale women as she howled and his mind began to run over what senerios could happen here in the next few minutes. This was a pack and if they were being brought here then there was definitely no chance at all of returning home without a fight, a fight he couldn't do right now in his state. His eyes then looked to the older female that approached them, but he remained quiet, trying to analyze the situation at hand.

Recluse

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
05-19-2020, 03:31 PM
She wouldn't be left to wait too long, Recluse dipped her head respectfully, knowing now more than ever she should probably try to remain in her aunt's good graces. Of course she was curious as to why Recluse had brought two haggard unknown wolves to their borders. She glanced back at the pair, a wicked grin spreading across her face. "I found these two while out and about and offered them my services..." She gave her aunt a specific look, she'd spent a long time carefully weakening the pair while maintaining her facade of helping them, of course they knew now but it had been quite a bit of careful tricky work.

Recluse stepped forward, casting another glance at her prisoners before moving close enough to whipser in her aunt's ear. "When I found them, they had the scent of a pack on them, I wonder how much there return would be worth to their alpha. If nothing they may make good slaves, toys for your heirs." She stepped back, flashing her aunt a sweeter smile then. "To that end, I've hit the end point of being able to watch after these two by myself. I am humbly requesting your aid and that they be allowed to be kept within the pack... for now."

Speech

Art by Vethysnia
[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
05-23-2020, 06:46 AM
The captives were quiet, and held the Empress’s attention.The she wolf was in rough shape, and the yearling seemed as though he desperately wished he could do something about his situation. There was no escape though. With her brow raised Deathbelle’s lilac gaze didn’t leave them as her niece spoke up. The capture seemed unusual, she hadn’t fought them at all and Deathbelle made a note to praise Recluse and her crafty nature when they were alone.

Mismatched ears swiveled as the girl whispered what she wanted to hear in her ear. No matter what use they wound up being Ashen would become richer for Recluse’s actions. She remained silent for a long moment, taking in the sad state of the two captives.”Yes, I’ll take the poor souls under my wing.” She offered graciously, to Recluse and the vagabonds. While she preferred to be adored by her subjects, owned or free, that relationship was a hard one to build when trust was already broken. Hopefully they would be profitable sooner rather than later.

”Have Venom help you with them.” The young heir needed practice. She was inexperienced, but already Belle could see the differences in the way they would rule. She wondered absently what Ashen would look like when her daughter took the throne. ”Good work, Recluse.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.