gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-18-2020, 10:58 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2020, 10:58 PM by Greed.)

He was all patched up and had left the healers to tend to others that needed it, and he wasn't quite sure what to do while he waited for the outcome of the raid. Since they were closer to the southern lands, he figured...why not try to see if Acapella had been this way? Maybe she had gone back home after the eruption separated them...He had been searching for her, but he hadn't gone as far south or west as he probably should have to broaden his search. Every day that kept passing without a word from her kept him worried. He didn't know if she was safe, didn't know if she was alive...and the thought of her not being alive made his heart feel heavy. So while the others were fighting, he took off towards the direction of her home pack. He needed to know if she was there. If she wasn't, he wasn't sure what he'd do. She was his mate. He had to try and find her, or at least...find out if she was still alive. Would they even tell him? They had banished her all that time ago just for talking to him. While he despised them for throwing a blind and helpless woman out like that, maybe they decided it was the wrong thing to do and took her back in if she had been injured from the eruption. His fears and worries about her fueled him on, taking him across the prairie and on his way to the western pack.

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Justice

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantTrick 2019
04-21-2020, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2020, 12:30 AM by Tealah.)
Justice had been in a pretty decent mood, bounding over the prairie on her way to nowhere. Sometimes it was good to get put of pack lands for a while without any definite reason. Sure, she got around to the battlefield a good deal to brush up skills, though she should really do it more often, but she rarely got out just for fun. It was kind of nice to be able to do something for herself rather than for the protection of the pack. Relaxing in a way she'd not really have expected since she wasn't exactly the type to lay around in the sun on a sandy beach somewhere, vacation sort of person. Fighting was usually more her style than just doing nothing for the sake of doing nothing, but it was feeling real good on her today.

When her gaze fell on a particular broody looking creature she was about to pass, her previously fantastic mood dropped like a rock as her brain clicked onto where she had seen that particular broody creature. She stopped practically mid-bound with a black scowl. "Still alive are you, you sadistic fuck?" This was the crazy bastard who had blinded two of her pack's wolves just because he could. Had left Marina one-eyed and crazy, and taken Acapella's sight away forever, for no reason except that she had tried to protect Marina from his depredations. He had been the invader, not them. They were innocents trying to protect their home. He was Dragon's mad dog. "I'm surprised no one has put you down like the rabid mutt you are." Her lip curled in disgust, as though at seeing a creature covered in feces. It annoyed her that he was just let wander around unsupervised instead of being locked up somewhere like the insane beast everyone should know by now that he truly was. He was clearly part of a pack - she could smell it on him, even if she didn't recognize it, so who was it letting their pet monster roam this time? Maybe she should send him back crying to his new master as a message to them to keep a better eye on their mad dog. She could almost feel bad for the bastard for being the way he was - she recognized that if things had shaken out for her a bit differently, maybe she might be just as mad and blood crazed as he was - but he'd made the effort to return to Valhalla-then-Celestial on his own to pry more information out of them so he clearly should have been cognizant enough to know he was not quite right and choose a different path.

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

04-21-2020, 08:30 PM
His thoughts were solely on finding Acapella and making sure she was okay. He wasn't completely aware of his surrounds until he heard someone speaking to him. "Still alive are you, you sadistic fuck?" his head rose abruptly as his blue gaze found the dark pelted female that had spoken, but he couldn't quite remember if he'd seen her somewhere or not. "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to!?" He growled, hackles rising in anger. "I'm surprised no one has put you down like the rabid mutt you are." His lips peeled back to bare his fangs at her as she continued, "Who the fuck are you?" and in the few moments he stood there, it clicked. Her scent was familiar, and it dawned on him that she was from the pack that had kicked Acapella out of her home. "I see...you're from the mongrel pack that kicked Acapella out just for talking to me. I hope you know she had a pretty hard time on her own until I found her and helped her, bet your alpha would be delighted to hear she struggled up until she came to me." He hissed as he fully faced her, preparing himself for what he was sure would turn into a fight. "Typical of you lot. Instead of helping to care for those that need it, you'd rather not have the responsibility so you send them out to die." It was his turn to sound disgusted as he kept his gaze on her, the anger for them exiling the helpless woman rising. Sure it had been his fault that she was blind, but they had made amends and it was one of many consequences of getting in a fight.

Art||Plot with me!

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Justice

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

04-30-2020, 07:43 PM
Justice's heavy head rose belligerently at his words, and a genuine snarl bared her fangs. "You knew fully well what would happen when you manipulated her into giving you information about the pack. You led her into betraying her family. You put her into a situation where she felt vulnerable and isolated when you blinded her. We gave her what care we could and watched over her until you came back into her life and spirited her away. So don't blame Valhalla for the evils you created."

She braced all four feet like an angry bull, her hackles rising. She'd have been content to harass him and go on with her life, but hearing the bastard blame Valhalla for what had happened to Acapella, when she knew that her pack members had grieved over what they'd needed to do to punish Acapella's betrayal, when she'd witnessed the struggle for the pack to recover from the damage he and Dragon and the others had done, hearing him reject responsibility woke in her a fury that wouldn't be assuaged by taunting words.

"It's time someone put you down like the rabid jackal you are," she snarled in a low, gutteral tone, throwing herself grimly at him as she snapped her jaws shut on the clipped words. He was only a couple inches larger than she was, so she aimed to slam her right shoulder into the crease between his chest and his left foreleg, hoping to dislocate it before the rest of her chest would hopefully strike his. As she did her jaws were aimed for his eyes, attempting the same full blinding he'd inflicted on poor Acapella all that time ago.

Justice Ancora vs Greed for Maim (scarring somewhere around the eyes)
Round 1/1?
Size: Medium
Build: Heavy
Skills: Expert Fighter & Novice Healer
Specialty: N/A

Greed

The Hallows
Knight

Master Fighter (240)

Expert Hunter (120)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

05-01-2020, 02:05 AM

"You knew fully well what would happen when you manipulated her into giving you information about the pack. You led her into betraying her family. You put her into a situation where she felt vulnerable and isolated when you blinded her. We gave her what care we could and watched over her until you came back into her life and spirited her away. So don't blame Valhalla for the evils you created." His lip curled in disgust, fangs bared as she went on. "Like I knew what the rules of your pack were! Maybe she wouldn't have gotten blinded if she had proper training! And I didn't manipulate her, she came to me, and all I did was have a conversation with her! I asked one question about someone that used my family, not about the secrets of your damn pack! Did your alpha lie and spin you all a story knowing full well you idiots would buy into it? You're all blind, dumb, and pathetic to have believed that. If she really didn't want anything to do with me then she wouldn't have come looking for me, let alone become my mate!" All he cared about was Acapella. He didn't care about the lies that she spat. Didn't care about what they thought. He had made amends and made up for what he'd done, but it wasn't entirely his fault, either. He had only wanted Marina. It wasn't his fault that someone else had gotten caught up in the same fight. "You're all a bunch of hypocrites, by the way. It was one of your own, after all, that initiated a fight that was more than dominance. So it was your pack that started the chain!" He knew she likely ignored every word he said, but whether she chose to listen or not, he was stating what he genuinely thought was true.

"It's time someone put you down like the rabid jackal you are," His teeth flashed as he mirrored her stance, "Try me." He snarled back. She came at him, and Greed went at her. She was not much smaller than him, but she was heavily built. As she sought to clash her shoulder into the joint of his, Greed lifted himself up, squared his hind legs, and took the brunt of the hit to his chest as opposed to the joint. He exhaled in time to prevent the wind from getting knocked from him, but he knew there would be a pretty bad bruise and soreness for quite a while after.Her teeth would grasp the thin skin below his left eye, the feeling of blood welling quickly and already seeping down his fur. My turn! He'd push his weight into her, though he knew it probably wouldn't do much good trying to unbalance her, it was more to keep her close to him. His jaws opened then, and the male struck out at her ear in an attempt to grab hold and shred it.

Greed Armada vs Justice for Maim (Torn ear)
Round: 1/1
Size: Large
Build: Medium
Defensive Battle Accessory: White buffalo headdress
Skills: Expert Fighter & Beginner Hunter
Specialty: N/A

"Talk"

Art||Plot with me!

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-06-2020, 05:41 PM

And the winner is...

GREED

JUSTICE must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out. GREED'S maim (torn ear) is successful!

Totals:

Justice: 202.68
Rolls: 31 56 29 47
Adjusted Rolls: 34.1 58.8 29 47

Greed: 285.3
Rolls: 45 70 83 27
Adjusted Rolls: 47.25 80.5 83 27

- nyx

Justice

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Tealah

08-15-2020, 09:51 PM
The rage between them as they tangled was palatable as they each tore at the other in a fury over something that had happened so long ago. When Justice finally jerked away, backing up dizzily, she found she had blood pouring down her face, and when she shook her head the shredded remains of her ear splattered an arc of gore around her. She found herself suddenly on the dirt, holding herself up on one elbow as she blinked away more blood. Ah, hell, she thought muzzily, at least it'll be an interesting scar. Gathering herself with determination, she pushed herself back up to her paws... or tried to, but suddenly found herself on the ground completely with the taste of blood and dust mingling in her mouth, and everything going dim around her, down to a point of light and then... out.