gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-06-2020, 09:02 AM
He was embarrassed to come back here and to face what had fully happened. He had up and disappeared without even telling anyone and had been gone for so long. His large lumbering form hovered in front of the fresh pack marker as he let his memories of what happen play through his mind. To put it simply he had went off the deep end and it hadn't been Lirim's fault. With the Volcano eruption there had been way to much going on for him to feel comfortable even trying to seek out someone in the pack for comfort. Without any close family left he let his emotions overtake him and one night he up and abandoned his birth pack. At this point he didn't even know how he would go about explaining to anyone because of the fact that he was embarrassed at what he did. He also knew there was a very high chance that he wouldn't be accepted back because of it, but Lirim was the only thing he knew and right now he needed to return home.

The lumbering form sunk it's haunches to the ground as his silvery eyes looked to the Valley before him. His heart began to ache once more as he remembered being raised here, his father being a constant in his life while his mother had been absent. The memories brought back the pain and the grief he felt after Frost's passing and the young man felt himself shake with the raw emotions. It took him a while to compose himself, to shove back the emotions so that he wouldn't break down again. To remember that Frost always spoke of being strong and to keep yourself gathered up. He knew he would have to explain everything to Torin, it was his right to know, but for now that would be the only wolf that knew every detail of his cowardliness.

He opened and closed his jaw, wincing slightly from the stiffness of the right side of his face. There was one other highly noticeable thing that bugged him. There was somewhat fresh scarring over the right side of his face, large and ugly. Although it was across the eye he had no damage to his eye itself, just an ugly reminder of another stupid set of mistakes he had made. Lifting his head he let out a deep, long, summoning call for Torin and silently prayed that he would understand.

Disclaimer: Eurus' family is allowed in any of his threads

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
05-18-2020, 10:17 PM

Speech

The voice that called for him wasn't one he'd expected to hear, and he felt his heart jump. A small stream of hope weaving its way into his heart. It had been a long time since he'd heard anything from any of Frostbite's children, he'd assumed they'd all scattered after their father's death... but the idea that one had found his way back into the fold helped to soothe him a bit.

Torin quickly trotted towards the borders, slowing as he approached the young man before him, he looked more haggard, but also more adult than the last time he'd seen the young wreckage man. "Eurus." He rumbled, roving his gaze over the young man. "Are you alright?" He asked, not usually the first thing out of his mouth when meeting a wolf at the border. But he was concerned, if Eurus was here to return he'd be accepted back with open arms, but he also wanted to make sure he had survived the apocalypse.

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eurus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
05-19-2020, 06:49 PM
He didn’t have to wait long, which was relieving. He didn’t want to have to fight with himself if he had waited longer. He was surprised that he didn’t see any anger or judgement written on Torin’s face. Instead his eyes caught the look of concern. He must look tougher then he originally thought, but honestly he hadn’t really looked at his reflection in the water since getting his scar. His silver eyes focused on Torin’s eyes as he asked if he was alright then shortly after his gaze fell to the ground.

How did he even explain what happened without looking like an idiot? Regardless of how he would look he needed to be honest with Torin and with himself.

”Physically, doing okay. Mentally, still trying to mend,” he started before his gaze looked back to Torin’s. ”Torin, I.......... I didn’t know how to handle my emotions and I’m sorry I left the pack without word. I didn’t feel it was right to burden anyone in the pack with helping me out when there was already so much going on and I just didn’t know what to do. I was angry, I was hurt, and there was so much I was feeling at the time that I couldn’t explain and got so frustrated by it.”

He could feel the emotion creeping back up his throat, and he tried to keep himself composed, to focus at the current time and place he was at.

”I went off the deep end, not understanding why and angry at the creature that killed my father. And as you can see the anger did nothing but harm and I need the comfort of......... home,” he said, his demeanor still showing that he was haggard, and that he still had some growing up to do.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
06-01-2020, 06:23 PM

Speech

Torin watched as the young man deflated, deflected? Torin waited patiently, doing his best to seem supportive, though he kept an eye on the young man, the truth was he didn't know Eurus anymore and he had his children and pack to think of. Still, his heart broke as he heard the young man's words, he couldn't help but empathize, even if he hadn't exactly been through what Eurus was talking about he knew what it felt like to feel like there was no one to go to, and not wanting to put that weight on anyone else.

"Eurus, don't apologize." Torin spoke, his voice was soft even if his tone was firm. "Everyone makes mistakes, I'm only sorry you didn't feel comfortable making them here. If you feel you have to repent then all I ask is you don't run again. I'm here to help you.
Art by Vhitany
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3

Eurus

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-06-2020, 08:07 PM
Admitting the truth was hard to do, facing the fact he screwed up was hard to do. But this was hopefully the first step to recovering, learning, and growing. He wasn't ready to continue to live alone or among total strangers. He needed the comfort of home to reground himself and to build himself back up again. Although he would completely understand if Torin turned him down. In all honesty Eurus felt that's what he had deserved. He really wasn't expecting to be welcome back, but there was hope that he would.

Then Torin spoke starting off with saying that he didn't need to apologize. His ears would perk slightly as he continued to speak. All Torin asked is if he didn't run again and reassured him that he was here to help. Eurus would nod, a bit of an excited nod.

"I won't Torin, I absolutely promise that I won't," he reassured him.

Torin

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-20-2020, 06:25 PM

Speech

Torin couldn't help but smile as he saw the young man perk a bit. He cast a glance over Eurus and he couldn't help but want to give the boy a good hug or something, but he wasn't certain that'd be much appreciated. "Good." He said, his tone carrying a note of finality. He took a moment to look over the young man again.

"What do you want to do to help?" He paused for a moment, unsure if what he was going to say next was a good idea. "Since your father's passing Lirim has long wanted for hunters." And of course since his own mate had disappeared but there would be time enough for him to learn of his missing cousin, and he didn't want to force the boy into a role he wasn't enthusiastic about, though the idea of Aryn finally having a proper mentor who could give her better advice and more time than he could give her as an alpha with other duties.

Art by Vhitany