A Long Way From Home

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 01:21 AM
ooc: Short and crappy, sorry! Wasn't sure how to start it. xD

He was insane for being this far north, his feet and hands were freezing! Zabu lay curled in a ball, surrounded by all kinds of plants he managed to find that wasn't covered in frost. A pile of black, white, grey and brown surrounded by plants. He shivered for a moment, a groan of annoyance coming from the man as she tried to keep his body heat and not let the cold of the north claim it. He hated this, it was nearing the end of summer but it was still cold here, why couldn't all areas just change with the season. Hot in summer, cool in autumn, cold in winter, warm in spring.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
08-27-2013, 10:15 PM

The bundle of black and white fur padded along the dark sands of the cove, not far from the den that he and his family called home. They had only just started being allowed to go outside the den so he made sure to stay close. He didn't want to worry is mother after all!

Closer to the trees he spotted a pile of leaves and various out plant-like things, drawing his attention. He grinned and crouched down like he thought his dad might when he was hunting. The pup looked much more comical than he realized, with his tail sticking up in the air and creeping awkwardly toward the pile of vegetation. He stalked up to his target, pausing and wiggling his haunches eagerly before springing toward it, going airborne for the briefest of moments before landing on the pile with a thump.

To Galahad's surprise he landed belly first on top of a warm, furry ball of something. He blinked his emerald eyes with surprise and scrambled off of whatever it was, staring at where he landed with startled eyes, his ears turned forward eagerly to catch what the new find would say, if it spoke. "Um... Hello?" he asked tentatively, ready to run back to the den to his mother if he had to.

Speech
Thought
Others

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2013, 12:22 AM

One moment he was curled in a ball, trying to get comfortable, and the next he felt something land right on top of him. Zabu would display a large array of vocals within seconds, screeches and howls leaving his mouth as he jumped up and away from whatever got off of him. His tail waved behind him as he climbed up some rock a few feet before whipping around and facing whatever it was that landed on him. His eyes were narrowed in irritation, focusing on a small wolf, a pup standing near where the lemur had made his nest. "Rude wolf, have you no manners!" He growled, slowly climbing back down, hopping into his nest with his gaze still on the kid. "You could at least apologize, and take that look off your face, you look like an idiot." He added, grumbling a few more things to himself as he pulled the leaves back into his small nest that had become scattered from the two.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-21-2013, 06:52 PM

Gala blinked with surprise as the little gray, striped-tail creature spoke, fussing at him for not apologizing. Oh yeah! Manners! His mom would be mad at him if she found out that he had been rude. "I-I'm sorry!" he stutterned, still taken aback by the new kind of animal. What was he? Galahad had no idea. He really want to sniff at him or pounce on that long tail... but Gala knew that was rude too and he didn't want to annoy the new thing any more than he already had. So, instead, he tried to be as nice as his momma and sat down quietly. His emerald eyes still showed how curious he was though. Unable to contain himself, he asked, "What are you? I-I mean, I don't wanna be rude and stuff but..."

Speech
Thought
Others

Zoboomafoo

gems
size
build
player
09-29-2013, 11:25 PM

An ear would twitch towards the kid as he apologized, pulling a hand away to wave off the kid, going back to putting the nest back to how it was. He would stand up on his hind-legs with hands on his hips, giving a small satisfied nod before turning to eye down the kid. He asked what Zabu was, saying how he didn't want to be rude. The male would shake his head with a sigh, kids were kids, there were some things about them you couldn't get mad at, and if you did then it didn't last long. "I, dear child, am a lemur. Ring tailed to be specific." He would say with a hint of cockiness to his tone, holding his head high. "The name is Zoboomafoo, but I mostly go by Zabu." He would stick a clawed hand out, thinking the wolf would shake but quickly realized that wolves didn't have what he had, so he retracted his hand and replaced it back on his hip.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."