size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
05-03-2020, 05:30 PM

Tsunami's elation at both managing to charge into the boy and grab hold of his lower jaw was very short-lived. He took a few steps towards her and it was like she wasn't even there. Tsunami was forced to let go or be knocked over entirely, but even then as she stumbled back he continued to blast through her. Tsunami yelped briefly as she stumbled back, falling and rolling head over paws.

Tsunamui growled, kicking her backlegs out as she rolled hoping vainly to hit the bigger male as he bowled her over. She tried to roll over her head and bounce back up to her front paws, ready to try and take the boy's next move.

Tsunami Vindictus-Praetor vs Void for dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Small
Build: Light
Skills: Beginner Intellectual & Advanced Fighter
Specialty: N/A

"Speech"

Art by Krowul
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG2

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
05-05-2020, 06:42 AM
Though her attacks pained him Void continued forward, his adrenaline was high and the boy barely felt the wounds he sustained so far. He was lucky his opponent was so small and his bigger size would be used to his advantage. The boy’s emotions were never wonderfully in tune but he felt a sense of elation as the dark girl was sent flying backwards from his strength. For a moment the Abaven boy was worried he had hurt the girl, but almost in the same movement she was coming at him again.

Void bent his joints and narrowed his gaze as his brows knit. Void opened his jaws and snarled heavily. Void wouldn’t wait for her and with his coiled striped limbs he launched himself at her, aiming to wrap her in a bear hug and get his jaws around her throat to end the battle and the raid.

Void Destruction vs Tsunami for dominance
Round 2 of 2
Size: Dire wolf
Build: Light
Skills: Intermediate Fighter & Advanced Navigator
Specialty: N/A

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-08-2020, 07:31 PM

And the winner is...

KIRSI

POEM must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Adjusted rolls: 2.5 55.2 68 35.1
POEM'S total is.. 192.96

Adjusted rolls: 72 93 39.6 17
KIRSI'S total is.. 221.6

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
05-09-2020, 05:45 PM

And the winner is...

TSUNAMI

VOID must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Adjusted rolls: 43 23 75.9 64
TSUNAMI'S total is.. 236.79

Adjusted rolls: 50.6 23 24 71
VOID'S total is.. 185.46

Void

Loner

Advanced Fighter (90)

Advanced Navigator (90)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG2

Valentines 2020Treat 2019Christmas 2019
05-19-2020, 08:59 AM
Void fought valiantly, but he was far from assured victory. He just wasn’t quite as experienced and was unable to pull out a win. He managed to grapple with her, but as teeth methis neck the yearling knew that he was bested. He cried out as he avoided struggling too much. His neck would bruise, but he held himself still enough that blood wouldn’t be drawn. ”I relent.” He spoke hoarsely as she held tightly to him. Next time he would do better. The raid gave him a lot of experience and he knew now he needed to train all the harder. He’d wn a fight and lost a fight, doing better than he’d ever anticipated.

Tsunami

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022Pride - Bisexual1KValentines 2020
05-26-2020, 04:15 PM

Tsunami snarled as the boy raced at her, wrapping his long limbs around her but Tsunami was ready this time, her head shooting towards his now exposed neck. Her teeth had just barely met his flesh when he pulled back and vocalizing his submission. Tsunami felt a bit of disappointment but released and took a moment to shook herself out. She watched him retreat and cast her gaze around.

It was just her and Kirsi left and there were still two older males who looked significantly fresher left and well she knew they were beaten now. Her wounds were starting to ache as the adrenaline started to wear off. Tsuanmi bowed out, retreating, ready to be seen too by a healer.

-exit Tsunami-

"Speech"

Art by Krowul
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.