ardent

THE SEX IS GOOD

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 08:53 PM

Maggots filled her jaws as she slurped them down, feeling them slide down her pallet and throat with satisfaction. Tail wagged jubilantly, a happy rumble could be heard from the depths of her chest as she trotted across the forest, her head high. As the last of her maggots, slid into the depths of her stomach a high happy bark escaped her throat, the vocals calling, nearly serenading someone to join her, the antisocial creature craving the attention and affections of another.

Pink and sky blue eyes, scanned the area before her. Her expression was expecting, she knew someone would eventually answer her call.. right? No one would leave the little lass alone?

Speech,

Arkada

gems
size
build
player
09-11-2013, 12:39 AM

Arkada had heard the bark not far from where he had been perched looking at the land. Though when he had reached the location of the bark, something strange had occurred to him. This wolf was of a different kind of the others. The smell of maggot in his nose wasn't very pleasant as the bird lifted up a wing to his beak. Then folding it again the four and a half foot tall bird landed a few feet off. He too was a member of Amenti now, so he had an obligation to associate with the other members as of late. Even if it didn't make him happy, perhaps he could convince the animal to behave and be reincarnated as a bird in their next life.
"Hello there, my name is Arkada. I'm a new member of Amenti." He said with a click of his giant beak. His odd green eyes turned towards the girl. He had found himself being taller than almost every wolf on Ala so far. Though he wasn't the biggest shoebill, he was still giant for any bird on that matter. Arkada wondered if any canines would attempt to eat him yet. In which that had no happened though.

Jezebel

gems
size
build
player
09-25-2013, 11:14 AM

Her call was answered, but it wasn't by an expected party. A bird? A bird answered her call? Turning on the strange creature with a smile, traces of her maggots sliding down the fur that lined her jaws. Arkada, he introduced himself as. ARKY! In just a second she had a nickname for him, and it would tumble from her jaws in an excited yip as she bounced towards him.

"ARKY! ARKY!" Tumbling across the ground, he looked up at him, batting the air like a pup, a wide smile on her jaws. A leaf fluttered from a tree, landing on her nose and she sneezed, the convulsion shaking the abhorrent thing from her bodice. "My name I should say?!" She asked excitedly, and without waiting for an answer spoke again. "Jezebel, Jez, Jezzy, Jezzy-Jez, they call meeee!" She practically sung with every word.
"Speech"