gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
05-20-2020, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 07-30-2020, 09:18 PM by Actaea.)

Actaea Praetor | 3 yrs | Female | Winterfell [Image: Winterfell.png] | Single (Heterosexual) | Profile
She just returned from her travels to find her uncle's missing family. She is settling back in to Winterfell and taking some time to recover from her long travels. She has two companions that are always with her and is extremely close to her Uncle and Brother, Ignis. She is a healer & Intellect

Open for: Everything else

Closed for: Changing Packs, Becoming a loner, Force breeding, Slave

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corentine Scylding | 5 yrs | Female | Abaven [Image: Abaven.png] | Taken (Heterosexual) | Profile
Just recovering from an illness she was treating her daughter for. She is getting herself prepared for the upcoming Spring and herb gathering time. She is a hunter & and healer

Closed for: Mates, force breeding, Changing packs, Becoming a loner, slave

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Derecho Wreckage | 5 yrs | Female | Ashen [Image: Ashen.png] | Taken (Heterosexual) | Profile
Currently she and her son have been taken captive and forced to head to Ashen. She is very depressed and feel like this whole entire situation was her fault. She had taken a chance on hunting larger game alone to feed both her and her son, got herself injured, and sought help from a complete stranger (Recluse) who in turn weakened both of them before they could realize it. Now she is uncertain of their fate, but she desires more then ever to be back with her mate and the rest of her kids. Hunter & Intellect

Open for: Interactions with Ashen members since she will be a slave here after her current thread.

Closed for: Pack, outside Ashen threads, mate

Eurus Wreckage | 2 yrs | Male | Lirim [Image: Lirim.png] | Single (Heterosexual) | Profile
He fell off the deep end between the volcano eruption and his father's death and abandoned his home pack of Lirim. Now he realizes more then ever he needs the familiar sights and faces of home to fully recover. Currently he is at Lirim's border praying he will be welcome back, even with his new ugly scar. Fighter & Hunter

Closed for: Changing packs, becoming a loner, slave

Lucine Scylding | 3 yrs | Female | Abaven [Image: Abaven.png] | Single (Heterosexual) | Profile
Fully recovered from her sickness Lucine is working to get back into activity within the pack. Starting with a pack hunt she will be hoping to get a lot more active. Hunter & Intellect

Closed for: Changing Packs, Becoming a loner, Force breeding, slave

Pàdraig Valentine | 1 yrs | Male | Ashen [Image: Ashen.png] | Single (Heterosexual) | Profile
Like his mother, Paddy is in a weakened state and was forced to Ashen by his captor. He is in better spirits then his mother, youthful, & seeking to learn what he can. He is growing through his ugly duckling stage of life and his tall, skinny, and lanky. He is not happy about his situation, but is trying to remain strong and positive. Intellect & Hunting

Open for: Most things

Closed for: Threads outside of Ashen

Threads to be done
- Poem & Lucine (done, by Kat!) (This too Shall Pass)
- Paddy & Venom (Done, by me) ( This isn't normal)
- Julian & Actaea (Done, by Tifiti) (Let's Talk About it)
- Eurus & Realyn (Done, by me) (Better then Elmer Fudd)
- Derecho & Odette
- Paddy & Odette
- Paddy & Mortis

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Twig

Somnium

Expert Fighter (210)

Expert Hunter (185)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
KatG2

VolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020Christmas 2019Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-21-2020, 05:12 AM
So i dont forget, Poem x Lucine
But i also want to thread Venom and Paddy

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

05-21-2020, 08:37 PM
Yes and I see you have a thread up already for them :)
And for Paddy x Venom, should we start it now or hold off until the thread with Deathbelle wraps up.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them

Poem

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
KatG2

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
05-22-2020, 04:59 AM
I don't see anything big happening so we can go ahead and start now if you want!

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

05-22-2020, 08:36 PM
Hey I dmed you a question :) After I get my answer I'll get the thread up!

Julien

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2020, 09:37 AM
Hello!

I have Julien, a pup in winterfell, Actaea can meet with! He doesn't have much going on right now and could use a friend!

I also have Raelyn who is an interesting loner who can meet up with Eurus!

I also have Odette in Ashen Armada, she is also a slave of sorts and could potentially thread with Derecho/Padraig!

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

06-02-2020, 09:53 AM
Yes Actaea would love that! I see he’s an intellect for one of his skills and she would be more then willing to teach him things for points!!!

Yes Eurus just returned to Lirim so as long as it’s near his pack for now he would be all up for it!!

Paddy and Derecho won’t be able to leave ashen borders so as long as she’s able to come over to ashen that would work great!! Derecho really needs someone she can befriend because she’s really depressed about her situation

Julien

gems
size
build
player
06-02-2020, 03:52 PM
Julien x Actaea : Yes! I can throw up a starter, do you have a certain skill in mind?

Eurus x Raelyn: She can be anywhere! Just let me know!

Odette x Paddy/Derecho: Odette can meet them on the border if that is easier?

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

06-02-2020, 05:59 PM
Anything Actaea learned a lot in Abaven under apprenticeship of Shaye so it depends what you want him to learn :)

And yes any starters you can do would be great! I won’t have much computer time unti l tomorrow

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-03-2020, 03:53 AM
Blue! I miss you. I would be down for plots with you! The two I play the most at the moment are Mortis and Sirius

Lucine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-03-2020, 07:19 AM
Paddy and mortis? Paddy could use a friend and someone he could learn things from. Plus he would be amazed by Mortis’ mutations!

Any of her family is allowed in her threads regardless of the tag

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-03-2020, 05:41 PM
Works for me! Mortis can be in the Ashen territory to meet him

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
06-14-2020, 08:49 PM
Hello! I got a few characters that could welcome some interactions with new wolves.

Yurei: She is a healer to be of Winterfell,she is shy and fearful. She is kind and is willing to maybe have a new friend. She has Healing and Hunting skills.
Eir: Armigeri of Lirim she is a warrior but also an adventurer who enjoys exploring but also likes to fight and train.She is cold and extremely reserved but can be talked to and maybe she can share things at some point. She is Heterosexual.
Hela: She is Ashen Samurai,she is my dark alinged character of all I own. She is manipulative and prideful.She though enjoys politics and meeting new wolves. She is Heterosexual-
Aslaug: She just recently joined Valhalla ,she is adventurous and liked to learn a lot and ask a lot. She can be open to new friends and maybe some adventures.
Dunkan- He is an Ashen Armadas' student soon to be a warrior. He loves sparing , learning and is very strict with his duties. Though he is open to maybe meeting new friends as he doesn't have none yet.
He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

06-15-2020, 08:32 PM
For Yurei
Yurei & Actaea- Actaea was suppose to teach her healing skills before I got busy. I would still be willing for them to work together! Her absence was because she went off to look for her uncle's mate and lost children so she has been gone for a while. In general I would love for them to interact, Actaea needs more friends.

Yurei & Elara- Elara is planning on coming to Winterfell and she is an easy going wolf and generally gets along with anyone. She is a hunter x fighter and would also be more then willing to teach Yurei some things.

For Eir
Eir x Eurus- Recently returned to Lirim and he is looking to get his butt in gear as far as being a part of the pack. He is a hunter x fighter and I would love if he had a sparring buddy! It's easy to get along with him and right now he is still dealing some emotional issues after falling off the deep end.

For Hela
Hela x Paddy- I want a lot of interactions for this boy so he can continue to learn and grow. He's a bit more optimistic then his mother on the whole slave situation. He also doesn't realize what his position in the pack really is.

Hela x Derecho- She would not be willing to make trouble, but is still very weak from her injury and being weakened by Recluse. She is weary of anyone within Ashen right now, but maybe Hela would want to take over being her doctor? Derecho isn't the type to be rude, but she may be a bit on the quiqt side, not wanting to do anything to cause trouble.

For Aslung
I don't have anyone in Valhalla right now, but I would be more then willing for her and Eurus to meet (since they are neighbors) . I don't have anyone else close to Valhalla, but I could always have someone travel close just for interactions

For Dunkan
Dunkan x Paddy- If Dunkan can come to Ashen he could meet Paddy!

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
06-16-2020, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2020, 09:39 AM by Eir.)
ill love the Idea! She could love and sparring buddy! And all the other ideas are also interesting. We can do all them xp.

Hela could meet Derecho and Dunkan Paddy!

Yurei could work with Actaea. And Eir with Eurus!
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

07-30-2020, 09:19 PM
Bumping. Also Cloudy you still up for the threads talked about above?

Aelin

gems
size
build
player
07-30-2020, 09:31 PM
I have aelin and magnus (both in the armada, well aelin will be soon) that could meet anyone! Mags is pretty stuck to ashen or armada lands rn since the best attack and isn't too keen on travelling much past there, but he could meet either derecho or pads? He's pretty grumpy, but otherwise friendly to ashen and armada members. aelin is like probably the friendliest armada wolf out there and doesn't know what personal space is. She's only 7 months old and hardly notices she's missing part of a leg. I could see her and pads getting along, tho!

Eir

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

Trick 2019
07-31-2020, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2020, 09:29 PM by Eir.)
I am! Are you still interested in continuing this thread? https://www.ardently.org/showthread.php?tid=31304

And with the other threads we can make the others. Like Hela.and maybe Derecho. And Dunkan and Paddy
[Image: pixel_eir.png]

Eir wears a Santa Claus' coat that has the typical red,white and black colors. She wears it all the time.

faolon

gems
size
build
player
09-23-2020, 05:22 PM
Faolon for Actaea
He's an Avalon babe, who hasn't made his way back home to Winterfell. Hes at the point where he's going to wander close enough to be involved to get back home. Alsssssssso, he can learn all the things.

Actaea

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

09-23-2020, 06:18 PM
Would love that! They could run into each other, she wouldn't recognize him since she was away for a year, but if they get to talking maybe she could help get him home :)