gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-01-2020, 08:29 PM
After resting himself up he left his mother in the place they were given to rest. Although his mother felt like moping around, he himself felt like filling the urge to explore for once. He had a little more energy and being a yearling he was letting his curiosity get the better of him. He knew their situation wasn't ideal, but he wanted to at least try and make the best of things, despite his mother's uneasiness of it. He was young and still needed to learn, and who knew what this pack could possibly teach him. He wasn't quite sure what a 'slave' was, never hearing the term before now and his mother hadn't given him an explanation yet.

He was a bit cautious as he moved further from his mother, his silvery blue eyes taking in the sights around him. He could already see that this was way different from home, even the overall feel of this area made him a bit on edge. He couldn't explain why it made him on edge, but he did have the feeling that he had something watching him. He was to young to even know that it was something spiritual that was making him feel that way. That the spirits in the area gave off this feeling.

He came across the shrine itself, but found himself stopping from afar and simply staring at it. The silvery purple glow was something he had never laid his eyes on and it naturally made him cautious. It was something out of his 'normal' and he wasn't sure what to think about it.

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-03-2020, 07:55 AM
Venom was most often found in the shrine, after her talks with Toxicity the young princess felt she needed to return to her roots. She was disconnected from her father in more ways than one, and meditating in the shrine seemed to help. She was a goddess, but she had been removed from that fact for too long.

The girl was partially hidden in the shadows quietly meditating over the shrine as was her usual place. As she heard an approach her lilac gaze blinked open to watch the boy as he approached. She fully believed her mother gave too much freedom to her slaves, but she was also close to Sirius who had once been just that. Her mother was soft and her need to be loved crippled her. Venom took a harder approach. She respected Sirius and his current position and the word he had to put in to get where he was. The current slaves of the Empire didn’t have that same respect from her.

According to her mother’s law he was not doing anything wrong. She was surprised at how high his spirits were for a captive too. ”You there.” Venom’s voice was hard for how young she was. ”Are you working?” Her tone was accusatory as she lifted herself to delicate paws and approached the captive.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Pàdraig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-03-2020, 09:38 AM
He had been unaware of the other wolf nearby. He was mesmerized by the purple glow of the shrine and just as he made his mind up to move closer, just as he lifted his paw to move forward the voice came out of no where. Being that he was in an unfamiliar pack and the tone of the female’s voice he immediately folded his ears against his skull and rocked back to sit on his haunches. Not daring to go any closer at this current time. His silvery blue eyes scanned the area until the landed on the dark female form by the shrine. His ears then rose as she spoke again and he felt himself kind of fumbling over his thoughts.

What was he suppose to be working on? Was he suppose to be doing something? He hadn’t been told to do anything, not that he could remember anyway. He hadn’t even seen the female alpha since they had arrived at the border, and Recluse he hadn’t seen her either.

”Uh..... no I wasn’t told to work on anything,” he replied, his tone neutral.

He had to remember his manners, he didn’t know the rank of this wolf. As she came into full view he felt himself taken back even more. She was..... beautiful even with her demanding tone. Although he shoved his thoughts to the back burner, not sure what was going to happen next

Venom

Loner

Master Fighter (275)

Master Intellectual (279)

An icon representing the specialty Bulwark Bulwark

An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
KatG6

TeacherIsland HopperSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipSocialiteBest Buds
HomebodyWinnerAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
VengeanceOverachieverOoh La LaWealthyMammoth HunterFestival Organizer
ExplorerIce Bridge ExplorerBeeventLegendaryWordySnake Eyes
Double MasterHalloween 2020 - Witches HutGold Medal 2020Valentines 2020Dream WeaverVolcano
Critical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019Costume Contest 2019Promptober 2019
06-11-2020, 08:33 PM
She caught him off guard and the corners of her lips pulled back into an amused grin as she lowered her chin to hide it. He froze and sat back, eyes wide as he managed to make her out in the darkness. More than catching him unawares with her presence it seemed no one had told him what was expected of him. Odd, but not surprising. Venom grumbled internally, but didn’t show her displeasure outwardly. Not that his excuse was appropriate anyway.

”Did you think you could just wander around all day?” The young princess pressed harder as she found her way to her paws. He was the same height she was, but maybe a bit heavier. Judging his muscle condition he wasn’t near as well trained as she was either. ”What are you good at?” She asked him further, taking a step closer. He didn’t seem very aware of his place.
[Image: ven-sig.png]

Pàdraig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-06-2020, 06:59 PM
She pressed on throwing another question at him that made him have to actually think what was proper to say. He hadn't been told he couldn't, but no one ever told him he could either. It made him confused to try and figure out what was the answer to her question.

"Uhhhh...... I don't know?" his tone suggested that he was uncertain of his answer.

She then tossed another question his way before taking a few steps towards him. He still couldn't quite see her, but was making out the more lighter markings on her. He took a breath and tried to calm himself, while his silvery blue eyes looked to her purple pink eyes. It was obvious that he might be in the wrong and he wasn't looking for a fight. If he was in the wrong, then so be it.

"Well, my mom was teaching me to hunt before her hunting accident. I'm okay at that I guess," he would reply, shrugging his shoulders lightly. "Other then that I really haven't found much I am good at."