Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-18-2020, 05:23 PM
He felt much more confident than he had when he first started this plan. Now with Ray there and having met the potential buyer along with one of the pack members. When Borias had broke the news to Seven after his trianing in the north the slave had been nothing other than excited. It wasn't like with what happened with that female, Borias was now proud very proud of tearing down his father and building the business he had. However with the illness striking them down he needed help. The lack of slaves and his amition to provide quality slaves to packs was a bit of a struggle. That was his plan though - he wanted to build a band and that's what he would be asking in return for Seven is some support. Of course it could go awry but if Sirius had anything else to offer Borias would love to hear it.

He approached the Armada lands with the small russet male in tow. His wiggling tail but sibmissive nature as he shivered trying to conceal his excitement. Over the years of raising the pup he had learned to take note of his social cues since he couldn't talk. To be honest Borias thought it a shame he never learned but he didn't feel equipped enough to be a good teacher for the boy. "Now now Seven don't worry! If he's not interested in buying you, I will always have a place for you." Borias would say as he stood at the border and lifted his head. Excitement rushed through him but he remained calm. He had to have a good sales pitch.

Seven

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
06-18-2020, 05:28 PM
It was an understatement to say he was excited. The mostly mute male was shaking in his paws only Borias' commands to calm him down. How would he look to a potential master if he couldn't contain himself like an untrained pup. His soft whines escaped him as Borias told him it was fine if he wasn't bought. But! How could it be? He was a great hunter right and he loved to feed others. A master was all that he had dreamed of since Borias allowed him to train. Of course Borias had become kinder in his year but Seven was none the wiser to that. The young hunter would stay low his tail nearly tucked between his legs.

When they reached the borders he sat down beside his current master, though the potential of being of use was sending rushed through his body. His beady little eyes staring on to the plains. Would he recieve a name? Would this master be kind to him or cruel? Seven didn't care as long as he got to hunt as long as he got to babysit and feed others to his full wits. He pressed against Borias for a quick moments to try to ease his nerves as he waited for the big boy to arrive.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
06-21-2020, 11:04 PM
The Warlord heard the call at his border, and paused, listening to the ending of the song. He believed he recognised the caller. The wolf that had been there when he had taken in Maggy. He wondered if this call was in relation to that.

Shaking his head to clear the questions, he would go in search of an answer. Arriving at the place in the Grassy Plains where Borias waited for him. He would find him there with another wolf, a smaller wolf with a passive body language. He raised a brow, turning his attention to Borias. “Just because you watched me take in one, doesn't mean this is a charity house” he joked, wondering what had brought them to his border.

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-22-2020, 01:22 AM
When Borias saw Sirius he was excited but he kept his composure. Making sure he didn't wag his tail as he looked to Seven for a minute. What the warlord said gave him a bit of a chuckle - he definitely didn't take Sirius as the charity type. Maggot had been an exception but this was a completely different matter. "Actually I came to you to ask if you wanted to trade." he would begin as Seven shifted still trying to conceal his own excitment. "You see Sirius I am a slave trader.... I own a few slaves in which I've bred or some who have come into my care years ago." he gestured to Seven.

"Seven is the son of one of my female slaves. I assure you I take good care of them all. Sadly a illness took a majority of the lives of my slaves so recently we've been low on numbers." Borias shook his head sadly. Unfortunately it included some of his own friends and even Seven's. His slaves still interacted with one another but the male sat tall and cleared his throat. "I wish to sell Seven to you.... he's wanted nothing more his entire life. And in exchange I'd like help creating a band. So essentially, protection, members or anything else you see fit to make my vision come to fruition. I know you do not know me very well but it is my dream to breed high quality slaves and sell them. Seven like many others are not taken against their will they were born slaves and enjoy it. I name them numbers because sellers then can care and name them to however they wish." Borias would clear his throat. "This boy is an excellent hunter and caretaker. He is good at babysitting young ones as he is feeding others.... I shamefully admit I've never had the chance to teach him how to speak though so his speech is limited." his ears twitched. "What do you think?" Borias had never been as good as a salesman as his father. But to be fair his father would abuse his slaves greatly.

Seven

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
06-22-2020, 01:30 AM
Seven understood what Borias was trying to get across, although he had only recently come to a certain understanding of what he said. Unable to speak words - language escaped him many times when it came to speaking. His tail wagged and he fell into a bit of a playbow as he looked over at Sirius. In his mind he was big boy.... big boy who possibly could be his master! He stood up then though when Borias mentioned hunting his ears perked and he was alert. Hunt? Did either of them want him to hunt now? He didn't know but he sat down against and scooted closer to Borias his ears down again. Pay attention Seven! This was the most important sale in his life.

He let out a soft playful growl, he was good, he was good for it. If it provided also better protection and life for his friends and family than so be it. His siblings would be happy, Polaroid even! Katir would be proud he was sure of it. Seven looked to Borias and then back to Sirius waiting to see what would happen. Would his dreams be crushed or was the price that Borias asked too steep?

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
06-22-2020, 05:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-22-2020, 06:26 PM by Sirius.)

The Warlord looked at him incredulously. At the monumental audacity of his ask. He let his gaze flick from slaver to slave, and back again.

Well he was not above owning slaves, he considered the position a stepping point. A place in which wolves are expected to better themselves and rise. Then there was the other matter, that which Borias asked for. Seers first and greatest responsibility was to his pack. "If you wished to trade for a slave, that is one thing. I could offer you fine coats from the flesh of great beasts. I could offer you strange devices discovered in explorations, or cleverly made medicines."

He rose to the full extent of his height, looking down at the other wolf with stern disapproval. "My members are not a commodity, and if you ever ask for them in trade again, you will find yourself in Sevens position." Another, slow breath, hiding any anger the slaver's words had installed in him. "You will not trade with any other members of my pack, now or as a band master" he said thinking of Zee and how she would have reacted if she had been here in his stead. Borias would have been lucky to leave with his life. The Warlord doubted he would have left with his freedom. "And in return I will offer you a measure of my strength in the creation of your band, but in whatever way I see fit." He was one of the greatest fighters in this land. Even a measure or his strength would serve the slaver well. He fell silent to allow the other a chance to digest his words.

"Speech"

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-22-2020, 07:36 PM
Borias felt bad, his words had come across wrong and instead of fear he simply let out a sigh. He had disappointed Seven, the boy had been waiting so long for this and he mucked it up. It was too steep.... Borias hadn't tread on it lightly but he had never seen a warlord so feirce to not let his people grow. Borias wanted to put it that Sirius was a male he wished to serve maybe he should have led with that. "I apologize Sirius it was not my intention to offend I swear that my heart is in the right place... I've been looking for a buyer for Seven for some time now." his head tilted off to the side. Sirius did not frighten him even as he rose and anger seemed clear. Borias remained calm, if the warlord should seek to attack him then so be it.

"I admire you Sirius... I was going to say I wanted my band to serve your pack and it's allies only... I don't want to steal your members from you." he shook his head. "Is there anyway we could work something else out? I sincerely say I was not trying to rob you.. Again I admire you and Seven he is a good boy." he sat still looking up at the Warlord. "Perhaps some food for a few days for my people? And if you still wish to send me away I understand. But I am here with no ill will." Borias would look to Seven hoping that the hunter was doing okay. It was clear concern in his eyes as well.

Seven

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
06-22-2020, 07:41 PM
Seven was at least smart enough to understand what was going on. He was startled, fumbling backwards with his eyes wide and ears back. He shivered now his excitement replaced with fear. He was much smaller than Sirius and even Borias so what was he supposed to do. The wolf looked to his master and saw how calm he was but perhaps it was because like much of the other slaves had noticed he was growing tired these days. Seven brought himself to stand between Borias and the giant wolf as afraid as he was.

"Z....Zorroe" his feeble attempt to mutter out a sorry as he laid down where he was. Letting Borias continue to speak as he looked between the two. He hated to admit that he would give his life for Borias for he was his current master. He would probably do the same to Sirius and his people if this had succeeded. However like Borias had said, it was looking like his dreams of a life well fullfilled would be crushed.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-23-2020, 04:40 AM

He looked at Borias closely for a moment, letting his anger back out in his next breath. It seemed he was not here to poach his members. Good that would not have gone down well with the possessive bastard. What he was proposing was interesting. But the Warlord wasn’t sure how he felt about it. This slave seemed a poor showing of a wolf, barely taught how to speak, not given all the tools he needed to survive in the world. On top of that, Borias had already admitted right to Seer, that he had failed his previous slaves in letting them die from an illness.

There would have to be.. Regulations, precautions, in place, if Sirius was going to get involved. But first, the very first thing, came down to who was in charge, and ultimately, that was not Sirius. If this man wished to extend the Empire in his own unique way, that he would have to get permission and swear fealty to their Empress. “An interesting proposition. If you wish to become part of the Empire as an authority figure, a leader, however, then ultimately, that’s not down to me. Wait a moment, and my Empress will join us.”

With that, the Warlord took a step back, and raised his head to call for Deathbelle. He turned also to Bast, who was waiting near the pack borders. “Catch up with her, and full her in on her way here” he ordered his companion quietly. That way Death would have all the pieces of this before she came to them. She would have a chance to prepare what she might want to say.

"Speech"

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

VolcanoDream Weaver1KValentines 2020Christmas 2019Treat 2019
Promptober 2019
06-23-2020, 06:19 PM
At the sounds of Sirius’s voice Deathbelle made her way towards the Warlord’s lands. She had been taking a little nap on her own in the palace. She was almost over the border when Bast found her and explained the situation as best she could. Deathbelle listened and felt as prepared as could be when the warlord and his guest came into view.

The Empress wore her polar bear pelt for the warmth it offered, but after the snow leopard explained what they were doing she was glad for it. The woman was no giant, but she held herself with poise and grace. Her dark lips pulled back into a polite grin as she came to a halt at the Warlord’s side. Ivory tail swayed at her hips as she offered the slaver a slight nod of her chin.

”Greetings, Gentlemen.” She spoke lightly as her lilac gaze shifted to Borias and she opened up the floor to him. ”I hear there are some deals to be made.”

Deathbelle wears a rosebud tiara that is not shown in her art.

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-23-2020, 07:20 PM
It had been a long time since he had stretched his tongue. He had sold slaves to loners but a pack... that would make him happy. Even if he was ONLY breeding for the armada Borias would be very happy. His tail twitched and he was happy to remain calm. Ultimately he felt guilty for once that he had come off wrong to the Warlord. He was no powerful beast but he would learn to have a way with his words. In fact Borias usually did, he was a gentleman through his core and could sway others. He was just sad his own negligence had led to a lack of healer in his group. An unknown illness caused him to quarentine the sick and leave them to die but he refused to let it happen again. He loved his craft.

When Deathbelle arrived, he was awstuck. This awesome and beautiful empress before him made his eyes go wide. She was gorgeous beyond his wildest dreams. If he thought Sirius was a looker than this woman was ten times that. Deathbelle may not have been large but she had the air of a alpha around her. Borias would take his due to bow down to her and Seven out of habit would do the same. Borias knew he could be a bit uncouth but he was essentially a very good caretaker and hunter. "It's an honor to meet you Empress. My name is Borias... I am a slave trader who was born and raised into the craft in Auster." he would quickly explain. This time he would tread more carefully on his words.

"You see I breed slaves for a living. I wanted to offer up Seven as a slave to you and your empire, because well I see the strength in your packs and I wish to help provide and grow your empire. It is my vision and my dream to breed more slaves of high quality that has been a craft passed down from generations. I do hate to admit my lack of support caused the death of some of my stock some seasons ago." He tried to think.... it was no use lying to them after all and if he wanted to win Deathbelle's favor... a stranger, then he had to come clean about what had happened anyway. "Seven is a prime hunter, he may be a bit excited and ditsy at times but he is like a puppy in that sense. He can provide for himself but he ENJOYS serving others as he was born to do. He is trained in babysitting as well and would often look after the pups of the group before they grew old enough. I never had the chance to teach him to talk so he cannot speak well but he understands well." he decided to focus a bit on Seven for a bit. The boy perking when he heard hunting again. "And as for I." he paused. "I'm more than willing to lay down my life for you and your empire and as a slave trader my word is my bond." swear fealty. He was ready for it. He hadn't been one for authority but he was greedy still. He wanted power and he wanted to do what he loved most. Breed whelps who served others Willingly rather than through abuse.

Seven

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
06-23-2020, 07:26 PM
Seven understood that the adults were talking, as soon as it seemed the big boy had calmed down another entered the fray. He sat obediently he had to be on his best behavior. So his excitement had given his current master a hard time of it. He wanted his siblings to be here with him. They just as badly wanted a home as he did. His tail twitched and he remembered his training in the blizzard. How the boy had taken down a ram all on his own. A ram would feed many and it had been during such harsh weather. As for pups it was true he loved taking care of them.

He would silence himself blinking with his ears still back and his tail curled inwards. Seven was swayed by the beautiful lady but he felt it was also a volatile situation. In a blink of an eye Borias could get hurt... but this was a chance to save them all and while Borias was a long way from getting the support he needed. Seven wished only to serve whoever he could. He didn't really care what happened otherwise.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
06-25-2020, 01:11 PM
When the stranger lay his eyes on her Deathbelle smiled softly at his show of reverence, he gave her the respect she was due and the display certainly gave him points. With his attention fixed on her the man gave his name and occupation. The Empress nodded lightly in acceptance of the information as given. His name, his occupation, his honesty in his recent failures. At least he was honest, but she remained wary as he continued.

His speech was nice and he focused on his product and finished with his eagerness to pledge loyalty to the Empire. Deathbelle spared a glance at the slave boy as Borias grew silent. The royal woman let the silence between them linger for a moment before she spoke again. ”You pledge your loyalty, but what do you desire in return?” She asked hesitantly. Bast had mentioned support, but what all did that entail? Ashen was reaching its limits of breaking, but what could the Empire truly offer the man in return? ”What is your ideal relationship between the Empire and yourself?”

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-26-2020, 03:15 PM

The Warlord would always do his best to give him Empress a leg up in any debate. Giving her all the information before she arrived aided her in that regard. When she appeared and greeted them, the Warlord turned to her and dipped his head in respect, a smile lingering on the corner of his lips. He straightened, fitting back into place beside her like he belonged there.

Presenting a unified front to Borias, he towered protectively over his Empress, assuming his natural state as her guard. He let the other man speak. He explained what he did, and once again shared the information of his previous slave’s death.

Sirius remained silent, knowing that his place in this was support to Deathbelle’s wishes. His Empress got right to the heart of matters, asking what he expected in return for his loyalty. What he wanted in his allegiance to the empire. Sirius flicked his tail once against Deathbelle, hiding any traces of his smile, and remaining stoic.

"Speech"

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-26-2020, 08:34 PM
He was honored that she was even debating humoring him. In the past he hadn't been an ambitious man but he was getting older and in order for them to survive and for his goals to be achieved he believed that this was the only way. However, he was a stranger to her he did not know of the bursting capacity of their packs but he was more than willing to see to it that she got her way. She was a beautiful creature and Borias hated to admit that he found her striking. "Being honest, a position of power. The lot of you seem powerful and my type of company. Ever since I met Iolaire and then Sirius I've been wanting to be a part of something greater. My idea was originally to make a band or a pack, but I am inexperienced as such so I thought perhaps it would be an opporunity for you to dispatch one of your worthy members to create one. Or if in time I could take up the reigns...." he would say. Again this was not an attempt to steal members from either of them.

"I understand that I am a stranger, but it is my belief that I can provide quality slaves for you. Ones that are born as such." Borias would end it there and let her judge him. It was fine if he was rejected but... Seven had wished for this entire life. Sure he was fine with serving him but Seven Borias knew from what he had reacted to conversations that he wanted to learn how to talk. Such a venture was out of Borias hands.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
06-28-2020, 06:02 AM
This felt like a moment from the past, before the Ashen Empire before the fall of Hamiclar’s kingdom. Deathbelle and Sirius presenting a united front, the massive bodyguard providing physical intimidation where the Klein woman spoke. She didn’t provide any indication that she noticed Sirius and his presence but her tail curled back and wrapped around one huge front paw. She wouldn’t admit how much she missed this, she couldn’t.

Deathbelle listened intently to the slaver before her, his voice was clear and concise. He said much of what she expected and the ivory splashed woman was already forming a plan. If he wanted power he was going to have to work for it, and prove himself to the cause of the Empire. Deathbelle preferred to promote her own blood, but she wouldn’t discriminate where her loyal subjects came from.

”Alright then, Borias here is what I will offer you.” She began as she lifted herself up once more. ”Join the Empire. Learn our ways, befriend its people.” Her voice was even and offered no indication she would have a change of mind. Prove your loyalty and you will have your power as provided by the Empire.” Her lavender eyes found his gaze, there was a seriousness there but also a spark of excitement. If he could succeed in his goals… ”What say you?”

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-29-2020, 05:49 PM
Staring at the two was like staring at a couple of gods. Although Sirius was far larger but still he could tell the amount of power they held. Once upon a time in his youth he wouldn't have cared for power but his greed turned into such an ambition. His thoughts for a moment drifted he looked to Seven. Seven would have a home but what of his other slaves. It wasn't as if he could fill her pack with his slaves. Katir, Polaroid, Seven's siblings but he hadn't seen them in a bit. However, it was not as if they couldn't take care of themselves. What of Ray? Would he even care to learn of this plan Borias didn't know and he didn't know the yearling enough to really care. This was his decision for in the future then they could all join together anyway. Should Deathbelle want someone of her blood to run it and him as the secondary he wouldn't care.

"Agree'd, how am I to help you without knowing your culture?" he would give a respectful nod of his head. For a moment he only wished that he could be by her side. He let it past he didn't know her that well anyway. Letting himself get swayed by a wolf's appearance was a bad idea. He would raise his head and look at Seven. The slave wagged his tail timidly crawling up closer to Deathbelle and falling to his stomach in a respectful bow but a happy whimper escaped his lips.

Deathbelle

Loner

Expert Fighter (225)

Expert Healer (224)

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
KatG2

Promptober 2019
07-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Deathbelle watched the pair as she explained her thought process and she didn’t miss the mixed look of admiration and envy from the man. She wore her classic Klein smirk as he agreed to her demands, but then again he had little to lose. She was allowing him into the inner sanctum of sorts. He had access to every part of the Empire from within its borders. Now what would be best to do with him was the real question.

The Empress looked to the near mute slave as he crawled towards her. If he was a good worker Belle could happily find a place for him. She wasn’t sure if Hannibal had taken Dae with him but her handmaid was curiously absent as well. She was in dire need of someone to clean the palace and massage her paws after a long night. Borias on the other hand…

”I will take Seven for my own use.” And perhaps give him her own name for him. ”Sirius,” she looked up to her massive Warlord. ”I put Borias in your care.” Her lilac gaze shifted between the two men as one decorated paw lifted to be placed on Seven’s shoulder. She gazed down at him with an inordinate amount of affection. ”Train him as one of your warriors for now. Borias report back to me weekly, we’ll speak of your training and what you’ve learned of the Empire. When Sirius and I feel you’ve proved yourself we will revisit your request.”

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-04-2020, 11:49 PM

Sirius was glad Deathbelle was taking the slave, his too-willing obedience and lack of any education would have ensured he would not fare well in the Armada. Sirius had a strong feeling he would be frustrated with the man in days. Now Boras on the other hand, was a far more interesting wolf. One with ambition and drive.

At her orders to take him into his back, he bowed low to his Empress, before straightening again. “As you wish, your Imperial Majesty” he said, his body held to pose with grace, and his expression stiff and formal. Only Deathbelle would see the wink he gave her, before turning his attention to Borias. “Welcome to the Armada, let's get you settled in and start your training schedule.”

"Speech"

Adralius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
07-06-2020, 06:29 PM
Borias was filled with excitement and in bashful moments his soft crushes on his new superiors was something he could digest. While slightly disappointed he wouldn't be training with the queen herself - he enjoyed Sirius regardless of anything. He would turn to Seven and would smile. "Congradulations Seven, you be a good boy now I'm glad I was finally able to give you what you wanted." he nodded his head to the slave and a breath of relief left him. It had been some seasons since he had sold a slave and Seven had been so excited. His attention turned to Sirius then and he nodded his head.

"Thank you Sirius I'll try my best not to disappoint you." his tone of voice was sincere for once. "Lead the way my lord." he would offer for Sirius to take the lead. Borias to have formal training in a pack? The idea had never occured to him but if he wanted to be an alpha then this was it. He wanted to laugh in his fathers face. His life as a loner running a band of slaves had caused nothing but ruin but a pack? Supplies and members would run high.