Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-04-2020, 04:12 AM
Fatalis

The pissed off, drunken Warlord stumbled down the pathway to the den. The midnight air was crisp and cool with the start of winter in the taste of the wind. He had railed and rambled, banged his chest and pulled his fur. he  had laughed, and cried, but he honestly couldn’t remember exactly over what, or where they had been for large portions of it.

He was still riding the wave of the liquor when he stumbled, face-first into the grass. He paused, shaking his head, pulling himself back to his feet with uncoordinated paw movements. He stared at the ground viciously, snarling at it with terrible threat. He waved a paw in warning, daring it to try such a thing again. He took another swig from the bottle he had raided (or was given? - the memory was more than a little hazy) from Io’s den.

He was on a mission, so he didn’t have the time to truly stop and ensure the earth remembered his threat for many years to come. He stumbled onwards, humming a tune to himself in a quiet whisper that likely shook the earth and woke the neighbors.

He made it to the den some time later, his drunken course shown in the flattered long grass beneath his stumbling, heavy-hitting paws. There was nothing straight about the line he cut, but that was a matter for another time.

ZEEEEE. ZEITGEIST. ZEETGAST. ZEETBEET. ZEE--Uhh..err.... Dear. Zee my lady, lady luck, lady dear, ohhhh my shinning light!" he hollered once he reached the den. He stumbled to a stop at the door, forgetting how to open it, and coming up short against it. He knocked his head against the outside wall of the den. “ZEE-ZEE. Zeee… I miss you. Come buuucck to me Zee. I’m suuurrry. ZEEE CAN YOU HEAR ME” he dropped the bottle, and it smashed against the ground, and his head thunked against the door again, and the sound of his sniffling began.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

Samhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipExplorerOoh La LaWinnerPride - Bisexual
All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
VolcanoCritical Hit!Christmas 2019Trick 2019
05-04-2020, 04:50 PM
Fatalis

There was nothing as startling as the sound of heavy thuds and banging outside the den door and Zee shot to her feet, wide awake and ready to take on whatever intruder might dare to approach. The sounds outside were muted yet still troubling, and the horned queen inched closer and closer to the door with her ears perked forward to listen for what exactly was going on. Her breaths were heavy and anxious and her heart began to pound in her chest, and just as her ear made it to press against the makeshift door a heavy force slammed into it. She stumbled backwards, posture sinking low to the ground fearfully before Sirius began calling her name loudly and in many horrible variations.

Immediately Zee's eyes narrowed, a brow raising as she glared against the door. Whatever had gotten into her warlord, he was clearly out of his right mind. Gingerly she pulled the door open, remaining in the den entrance as she did so so that if the warlord wanted in to their happy home, he'd need to go through her. Her stare was icy and unamused, and she waited patiently for him to pull himself together without a word. Men.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Sirius as her husband may crash any of Zee's threads.

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.
During combat, Zee wears a wrapping of thorns around her kudu horns.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-04-2020, 05:00 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2020, 05:00 PM by Sirius.)
Fatalis

“Zeeeeee” he said, in a drunken slur, eyes bright and wild, even as his tongue slid from his muzzle in an expression of delight. She had opened the door, and stood there now in all her glory. He didn’t even notice that she was blocking the door, or that she hadn’t said a thing. He couldn’t even tell that her expression was one anything less than stellar excitement.

It was Zee and man, he had been looking for her. He had been looking high and low, under rocks, around corners. He had jumped through the grass, expecting to find her sitting there at any point. He had, finally, stumbling along home in the vain hope that maybe she would be found in bed as the night reached it zennith.

And here she was!

He leaned forward, mead breath rustling over her as he parted his muzzle in one sweeping smile. “Zeeee” he said again, as through any other words were a struggle but hers. She looked like a goddess before him. Her horns brushing against the roof of the den, the blue of her gaze like the sea at midnight. “I dwnt wanna be away from you Zee. I miss you. Zeee. Zee. I love you. Why do you hate me Zee, I nly wan’a love you.”

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

All Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1OverachieverStudentCritical Attack!
Critical Dodge!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! HomebodyIce Bridge ExplorerLoserVengeance
Island HopperDouble MasterLegendaryHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave1KValentines 2020
05-07-2020, 04:25 PM
Fatalis

Sirius' slurred delight brought an exasperated sigh from her muzzle and she shook her head, wondering how ever her Warlord allowed himself to become so damn drunk. She humored him for a while longer while he spoke, a soft laugh tearing from her in response. Though she did not plan to dignify any of his words with a response, she did manage a reply to his question. "I don't hate you." Stepping forward towards him the smaller wolf gingerly arched her neck towards him as if to kiss him upon his cheek, but instead flashed her teeth and grasped his flesh and fur firmly yet gentle in her jaws.

She tugged upon the side of his face, moving backwards to tow her titanic husband into the den and towards the furs that made up their bed. Once she managed them close enough, she gestured with her nose towards the ground. "Come on, to bed with you. We can talk in the morning." For the moment she remained standing - to ensure he followed her command to lay down - but with intention to join him when he was settled and curl in against his side.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Zee has a rough scaled bush viper companion as well as a toucan, who unless otherwise stated can assume to not be present.

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-09-2020, 12:11 AM
Fatalis

The Warlord was never one to allow anything to topple his senses. He had intended only to sip to appease his sister. Once they had gotten talking, and the warmth had started to seep into his belly, it had been hard to stop. He had had a lot to express, a lot of anger and worries riding him. Each sip calmed him, loosened him, and before he knew it, he had lost his reasonings on why he shouldn’t. He would be regretting it in the morning, and be as grumpy as a mother bear. Until then, he was slap-happy and wanted nothing more than to rub himself against Zee’s side.

“Then why don’t you spend more tiiiiime with me” he complained, being free with his words and his concerns in the state he was in. he rubbed himself against his wife like a cat, starting from his head, down to his tail. He opened his maw slightly, rubbing against her cheek with the side of it, making a soft sound of contentment at the back of his throat. It was nice, for Zee to be this close to him.

When she moved to kiss him, he would not protest, only growing when she turned it into a bite, and began to tug him. He went along with her, smacking his head solidly against the top of the door, arched up as he was, with no intention of ducking down. Not that he felt it.

Zee managed to pull him through regardless, towing him towards their bed. He made a soft sound in the back of his throat, somewhere between a growl and a purr as she pushed him towards the furs.

Is that a command?’ he whispered huskily, after he was in bed, and she had joined him. He wrapped himself around her, trying his luck, as he nibbled at the corner of her neck.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

05-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Fatalis

His seductive tone brought laughter from her, and Zee contorted herself to try and snag his muzzle in her teeth as he nibbled at her neck. "Careful, Warlord. I feel like tonight I have the advantage over you in battle." As amusing as it would be to watch her intoxicated husband display his lack of agility and finesse at that moment, the den was much too small to be confined within it and locked in combat with a stumbling drunk direwolf. "Go to sleep, love." She clarified with a smile, scooting in closer to his warmth and laying her head down at his paws so he might get the idea.

Whatever it was that drove him to drink had to be important, and Zee would remember this in the morning regardless of whether he was capable of it or not. It was mildly distressing that he'd admit a worry that she didn't love him, but for the moment she tried to tell herself it was merely the drink talking and not something her husband truly felt.  

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

05-09-2020, 04:15 PM
Fatalis

“That sounds like a challenge” he slurred back, wiggling his brows at her in what he hoped was a seductive manner. She came to bd, and he curled about her, breathing in the scent of her. She was so alluring, so perfect. “Noooo” he protested when she told him to sleep. He just wanted to make love to his wife, he wanted to feel every part of her. She was as precious to him as his pack. More so, in fact. She had come first, and she always would.

“Nooo…” he protested softly again, desperately, even as his muzzle slid forward, hitting the pelt hard. The soft sound of snoring would emanate from the drunken beast.

--

He awoke late, with the beginning of the day creeping through the cracks of their door, and making their way towards him. Falling upon his muzzle, his eyes, and bringing him away with a terrible groan. Zee was still there, but he barely registered her the sudden pounding of his head made itself known. It was so bad he couldn’t hear anything else. He winced, groaned, and when his stomach gurgled, he threw himself to his feet, and made it just through the door before he vomited all over the fresh snow. His butt end was still inside, but at least the vomit was all on the outside. He collapsed his head down on his paws with a groan. He had never felt so shit in his life.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

06-03-2020, 10:48 PM
Fatalis

Generally Sirius was exceedingly polite when he woke in the morning and left the den, and Zee was shocked to feel the ground practically shake as the titan barreled from beside her out of the doorway. It took a moment for her shock to clear and the sounds that echoed back in definitely helped clear things up and remind her of what exactly had happened the night previous. Her lips upturned in a crooked smile - taking some small amount of gratification from the fact that he was being punished for his ridiculousness - before she strolled out alongside him.

Zee's paw lifted to caress against his side gently as his back was much too far up for her to reach. "Feel better?" She asked when his sickness had finished, giving him a smile to show she was not offended should he remember anything about the night prior. "I'd offer you something for the nausea but, uh, it's not my area of expertise." She may have had some leftover herbs in the den given to her for her morning sickness, though truth be told she had no idea if it'd work similarly on a hungover wolf as it did for a pregnant one. Then there was dosing to account for... she shook her head, dismissing the thought. Perhaps it would be good for him to suffer a little bit anyways.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

06-13-2020, 11:46 PM
Fatalis

The Warlord groaned softly, almost missing the moment his Wife joined him. Her words reached him first, and then he realised the paw that gently touched his coat. He tilted his head back, barely, to look up at his beloved. “I’ll take a smile to ease my aches” he purred, and then ruined the moment hacking, spitting a little more sick into the ground. Oh, yeah, Sirius really knew how to woo his woman.

He frowned up at her, his head still pounding, as he tried to remember what foolishness brought him to this. “Did I… did I yell at the door last night?” he asked, a little groggily. He wasn’t entirely sure he wanted to remember the vents after he had left Io’s side last night. He was it wasn’t going to leave a flattering memory in his Wife’s mind.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

06-30-2020, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2020, 03:42 PM by Zeitgeist.)
Fatalis

Zee let out a quiet, sympathetic sigh as her husband spat out more of his sickness. "Oh you did more then yell at the poor door." She admitted with a laugh, her paw still rubbing against the warlords fur gently. "What happened last night? I don't think I've ever seen you drunk before. Not even at Deathbelle's wedding." The queen's brows furrowed in concern, wondering what had driven her mate to do something so out of character. Had she missed something? Was there something wrong with the Armada that he'd been keeping from her?

She stepped out of the den - careful not to place her paw into any of the vomit - and towards the water's edge. Standing upon the bridge he'd made for their children, she motioned down into the shore. "Come on love, clean up. I'll find you some fresh water to drink but you can at least wash your mouth out in here." For a moment she wondered exactly how hungover he was and whether it was safe to let him near any form of water, but hopefully should the shallow cove defeat him he could find his legs and at least stand up to avoid drowning.  

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-03-2020, 01:51 AM
Fatalis

He groaned softly as she brought back memories of the night before. They were blurred, messy things. Out of order, and the world seemed out of focus in them. He grimaced at her question, taking a seat back from the sick as he considered it. “Are we good, Zee? Are you happy?” that was all he had ever wanted. To give Zee the world. He asked it softly as she stepped past the vomit and towards the water.

He obediently moved forward to the water at her request, ducking his head beneath the salty tide as he gave her a moment to consider her words. He rinsed, the bitter taste of salt strong, but at least it washed out the rancid taste of old alcohol at yesterday's meal. He spat, wishing for fresh water. Wishing for her answer.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-03-2020, 06:51 PM

Zee chucked softly at her Warlords ridiculous question, lifting a paw to shove at his heavily muscled shoulder playfully. "No, stupid. I'm running away with Deathbelle, didn't you hear?" Her eyes twinkled mischievously, a crooked grin upon her maw to show him how little she meant her words. As Sirius drank she sat upon the bridge, letting her tail drag through the water as she posed deep in thought. "We'd have to work out the custody of course... our kids would probably drive Death insane, plus she's got her own to deal with. Do you think I should be mom number one, or number two?" Her paw lifted to touch upon her chin thoughtfully, her eyes drifting off her poor sick husband towards the sky above. "I mean, I birthed them but then again Deathbelle is their Empress, so maybe that makes her number one..." The titan had a headache surely, so Zee felt obligated to continue talking as long as she could to harass him further for his silliness.

"Zee" & "Sirius"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Fatalis

Sirius glared at his wife, with no strength behind the expression. He didn’t really appreciate the joke, but he understood what she was doing. She was telling him he was being ridiculous. And yet, the doubts still crowded in. He loved Zee with every fibre of his being. He drove her absolutely crazy with feelings of lust and devotion. He sometimes wondered if the strength of his feelings might one day drive her away.

“No, Deathbelle is mother number one, her Empress ranking ranks her higher” he said dryly. “And when you two inevitably crash and burn, she gets the kids.” he dragged himself out of the water, and reached to grab for Zee, to pull her close and wrestle her to the ground, sick and wobbly as he was.

"Ice" & "Fire"

I'm gonna burn for you
You're gonna melt for me

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-03-2020, 07:18 PM

Zee only had a moment to be pretend offended before Sirius moved to grab for her. Luckily with the titan hungover and sick, she was able to skitter out of the way of his attempted grapples. She danced along the bridge with her head held high, a laugh upon her lips. "Too slow." Her taunting reply came, her hips wagging playfully. "Are you getting fat and lazy in your old age, Warlord?" It was not often that Zee knew she could taunt and tease the man without immediately succumbing to a loss, and so she'd milk the opportunity with everything she had. "I suppose you must not want me that badly if you can't catch me." She pranced further down the bridge, keeping herself close to the edge to have the threat of the water he feared to keep him careful and slow in his pursuit.

"Zee" & "Sirius"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-03-2020, 07:22 PM

He growled, low and predatory, seductive, at her words. The pain in his head and heart momentarily forgotten as he staggered back to his feet. He shook it out, trying to rid himself of the headache. He wanted a clear head in order to take his woman. "Mine."

If he had been clear-minded he might have realised what she was doing, keeping near the edge to force him to act slow. There were no brakes in the Warlord today, he launched himself at her, still growling softly, playfully as he dove at her. She must not have been expecting the quick, aggressive motion so close to the water’s edge.

He grabbed at her, and only then realised what he had done. His momentum carried both of them down into the water with an almighty ‘splash’

"Zee" & "Sirius"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-03-2020, 07:32 PM

Zee was not expecting the warlord to charge her, not with the water so close on all sides. She had no time nor room to swerve out of the way and Sirius' grasp caught her quickly. Together the pair tumbled into the water below, his arms releasing her as they sunk below the surface. She broke out of the shallow water soon after, spluttering and coughing before turning to direct her glare towards her mate. "Well that's one way to have a cold shower." Her muttered response came, amusement struggling to break into her very-serious tone. "Look what you've done to my fur!" Her horned head angled downwards to inspect her wet chest, a paw lifting to brush off some of the wet sand. "You broke it you fix it." Zee shifted closer to him in the shallow water, lifting her head high to display her neck to him.

"Zee" & "Sirius"

Sirius

"Warlord"

The Hallows
High Councilor

Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

07-03-2020, 07:37 PM

The cold water hit him like an avalanche, and he released her in shock, and to protect her from his dead weight as he sunk below the surface. His feet hit the ground, and he surged to his full height, spluttering and hacking, and very much awake and clear-headed. If a touch more grouchy and headachy.

He surged forward as Zee complained about her coat. Her arched neck was an invitation to him, and one he took gladly. He coated kisses along the nap of her neck, running his tongue along her fur. Straightening the mess of it. He pushed his chest further into her, ensuring no gap between them “I’ll fix it alright” he threatened.

"Zee" & "Sirius"

Zeitgeist

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player

07-12-2020, 02:51 PM

The small wolf nearly purred at the feel of his tongue upon her neck, her eyes sliding shut to fully enjoy the calming moment. "Please don't get sick on me." She murmured with a smile, wiggling herself closer as he did. Life in the Armada had been so busy that Zee couldn't remember the last time she'd been so pampered. It was Odette's job, not Sirius'... though her handmaiden had been suspiciously absent lately.

Zee maneuvered her head and neck as he smothered her in kisses, ensuring his tongue would smooth out the fur in all the places she felt needed it. Eventually she hid her throat once more, moving to rub her muzzle against his instead. "This is a good apology." She murmured happily. "You should try and break down our door more often."

"Zee" & "Sirius"