Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-19-2020, 06:31 PM
Yet The Raven Knows If I Fell…

Éldi grinned as unclamped his jaws from the neck of the yearling elk. He'd found a nice clearing in the Orchard where the surrounding trees helped to block the wind and though it was still winter the day was pleasantly cool. He didn't have anything in particular in mind other than Askr's first batches of mead and wine were finally ready and Éldi was anxious to share as well as spend some time with his fellow pack mates.

His thoughts had drifted to Eyrún and the strange speckled woman he'd met earlier in the Orchard. Odin help him, there were so many gorgeous women on this earth. He'd never really thought much of women before but now that he was getting older his hormones started catching up with him. Hell, even Valkyrie was starting to look gorgeous! Bleck! He sat down heavily in a snow bank. She was like a sister to him, she should never look attractive in that way. It was just wrong. Éldi stuck his head in the snow, quietly swearing off all women for awhile until he could get his head back in control of his body.

Shaking the snow from his fur he started laying out pelts and ceramic bowls before pausing to howl for any Hjarrandi members that were free.

Eyrún

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
06-29-2020, 05:00 PM
Eyrun's thoughts on Eldi had shifted since their last conversation. While she'd been intrigued at the thought of things between them escalating beyond friendship, he seemed attached to his more traditional views and she wasn't quite sure she had it in her to try to change his mind on things... if she'd even have the care to do it at all. Perhaps they were just two different wolves, a thought that didn't really bother her, though she'd be lying if she said she wasn't a tiny bit disappointed at the realization that pursuing him might be a fruitless endeavor. It didn't change her respect toward him though, no; he was still a comrade, one she cared for and wanted to fight alongside, so when she heard his call she didn't hesitate to answer it with one of her own before setting off to join him.

Quickly she scrambled through the fresh layer of snow that covered the lands, moving to close the distance between them. Not too quickly, but quickly enough that it was clear she wasn't at all avoiding him. As she drew closer she tilted her head, inspecting what he'd laid out and curious what he had in mind for this little gathering. Surely this wasn't any sort of training session? Hopefully he had something much more fun in store. Eyrun flashed him a grin as she moved toward him, giving a quick nod in greeting. "Eldi, what's the special occasion?" Hopefully others from Hjarrandi would show up for whatever was planned.

Éldi

Loner

Master Fighter (310)

Master Hunter (240)

An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterValentines 2020Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-02-2020, 06:24 PM
Yet The Raven Knows If I Fell…

Askr landed in a tree nearby, snow flopping to the ground as the branch shook from the ravens weight. He ruffled his sleek black feathers, hopping nervously on his feet. Éldi smirked. "Nervous are we, Askr? Don't worry. I've tried your wares myself. I think we're on to something."

Eyrún was the first to join them and he dipped his head in greeting, smiling warmly as she joined him. "Mead! Askr's first batch is at last ready and I wished to share. We hope to have a few bottles ready to trade as well as to make improvements on the next batch." He dipped his head seizing the bottle in his jaws before pouring some into a nearby bowl. "Feel free to give it a try and let me know what you think. I hope to have something worthy of celebrating a successful raid." He was itching to get out there and raid again. The first one had not gone according to plan and he was hungry for another try.

Eyrún

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light

The Ooze ParticipantHalloween 2020 - Spooky CaveChristmas 2019
07-29-2020, 05:02 PM
The elk that lay nearby didn't go unnoticed, but her attention was captured by Éldi's companion as he settled onto a try nearby. Eyrún cast him a vaguely amused look before returning her gaze to her friend as he began to speak, explaining that Askr's first batch of mead was ready, and he wished to share it with the rest of the band. "How thoughtful," she commented, a hint of laughter bubbling behind her words. Sharing some mead with Éldi certainly sounded interested, if nothing else. She wondered if anyone else from Hjarrandi might be joining them. She'd be content either way.

He was even polite enough to pour her some, and she regarded it with a quirked brow, definitely interested. "Can't say I've ever had mead myself, so I might not be the best judge," Eyrún admitted with a chuckle. Regardless, that wasn't about to stop her, and she wasted no time in leaning to lap at the bowl offered to her. The smell alone had given her an idea of what it might taste like, but the way it burned when it hit the back of her throat surprised her. It didn't burn in a bad way though - it reminded her of the way a bitterly cold morning could feel refreshing, despite some discomfort. She took a long swig of it before lapping her lips and facing Éldi again. "I'll have to try a second batch sometime to see how it stacks up against this one," she suggested playfully. "But I quite like it."