An icon representing the specialty Cooperative Cooperative

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
lunarcat7

Snake EyesThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Double MasterIce Bridge ExplorerMammoth Hunter
Pride - Gay1K
08-31-2020, 08:01 PM

Úlfr bounded through the grass over to his two team mates. "Hi, I'm Úlfr!" They were on a team to hunt some hares and he wondered how they wanted to go about doing this. He'd managed to catch a hare all by himself once but it was really hard alone. "What do you guys think we should do? We could split up and see how many we can get but I think it would be easier to hunt together." He glanced skyward for a moment at the two young ravens circling above him. One descended, Glámr. He preened his feathers for a moment. "There seem to be plenty of rabbits around. We noticed a few about a half mile east of here in a clover patch."

Úlfr hoped using companions wasn't cheating. The lady didn't say anything about it. He looked to the other boys.

Dantalian

Somnium

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player

The Ooze Participant1K
09-06-2020, 12:36 PM
Good grief! Were all boys giants? First Asmodeus, then Ardyn, now this Ulfr boy. They were all quite a bit taller than her and it wasn't fair. And gross. Grossly unfair. This new boy seemed nice enough, though, so she decided not to judge him too hard over his gross height. "Hi, Ulfr, I'm Dantalian." Ulfr's companion landed and informed them of the heavy concentration of rabbits in the area. Dantalian eyed the bird enviously. Someday she was going to have a companion of her own to fly or climb around and tell her useful things.

"I think we'll do better together since rabbits are super fast. Did you guys get to watch any of the deer hunts? Some of the grown ups circled around the deer so they had nowhere to run. Maybe we can do that?" Dantalian had never successfully hunted rabbits before. Sure, she'd stalked her fair share, but they were a fast, elusive prey and they always managed to outrun her or dip into a hole she hadn't accounted for.