size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
09-03-2020, 09:18 AM

This place with the towers of stones and the long expanse of flat earth would serve as the perfect platform to call wolves to her and plead her case. A fledgling pack was in the works and in order for a pack to live and thrive, it needed beating hearts. The giant woman threw back her head and released a long, low howl. It called Warriors. It called Crafters. It called Healers. It called Travellers and Storytellers. Every skill would be important and each vocation would have its place. None would be more important or less important than the next. The Hallows would be a gathering of equals with one at the head to gently guide them.

There had been enough bloodshed in her life. Enough death. Enough carnage. Now was the time for growth. The time for peace. The time to bring beasts together from all walks of life and all corners of the world. All would be welcome within her walls upon promise of peace be they lone wolf or pack wolf. Be they canine, feline, equine, ursine or porcine or any other ine. A promise of an armistice would be the key to the kingdom.

Again the behemoth howled and again her vocals echoed throughout the land. Then she stood tall upon a raised piece of land and waited. Waiting would be the easy part. Building her sanctuary would take blood, sweat and tears, but it would be worth it.

"Speech"

[Image: GreYdcM.gif]

Night

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Beevent
09-03-2020, 11:23 AM

Night walked through the solitary place with slow walk and a posture only found in the submissive creatures and that was who she was, someone who would never show a brave maenor but well no one could blame her after so much she had lived as a slave.In silence she eyed the place, looking for food or water.She was thirsty and she felt desperate to find it.But then a howl echoed through the air, reaching the bi-colored wolf. This made her freeze in fear and looking around she spotted a large female nearby, calling for wolves to join her. Who? No idea but she wasnt sure if she should approach, this could be a trap. But at the end , curiosity won fear and with ears low and tail tucked she approached and sat down but taking her distance.

"Speech" | 'Thoughts'

[Image: try-1.png]

Askan

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
09-03-2020, 03:27 PM

Travelling with Percy wasn't the worst. Sure her little rodent got lippy at him sometimes and it was kinda annoying when she just up and forgot who he was but that was hardly her fault. He wanted to get annoyed, to huff and puff and urge her to try to remember but he knew it'd be a waste of breath, that it would work about as well as demanding the sky turn green. Instead he went with the flow, making sure she didn't get herself killed as the wandered Boreas, a pair of misfits if there had ever been one. It was during these wanderings that Askan heard the call, his ears tipped forward as a typical frown tugged at his lips. Like most wolves he was a bit of a nosy bugger, listening in on howls that weren't meant for his ears, but this one rang different. It was an invitation for all to hear, open and welcoming, promising refuge and a place to start anew. Askan's frown hardened at the edges as the cynic in him reared its head, it sounded almost too good to be true.

He turned a little, his searing gaze lingering on Percy as he eyed the mark on her face, as much as she claimed otherwise the life of the loner didn't suit her at all. A sense of routine would probably help settle her mind a little, help connect her to the world and if this up and coming place was half as good as it seemed then maybe dropping her off there might help. Even if only a little.

Fucking hell he was so sentimental.

With a grumble he led on, gesturing for Percy to follow with a flick of his tail. The pair finally came to a stop as he neared the pair of wolves already on scene, both dark of fur with one far more grizzled than the other. Or in other words a bit of an old crone, but even he knew better than to say that aloud.

"I'm Askan Selwyn. This is Percy. What's this pack you mentioned?" He cut right to the chase, not bothering with the pleasantries.

[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
09-04-2020, 10:16 PM
The small wolf weaves her way through the stone towers. Meadow knew what was coming and that is why she is here. The earthen hued wolf is was here to support her sister. Resin has always looked out for her younger sister and now it is Meadow’s turn to help. The call to join the bigger wolf. Each step draws her closer to the meeting place and, when she arrives, sees that there are other wolves that have already showed up. Dipping her head respectfully to each, she moves off to the side to take a seat and listen. An encouraging smile appears as she looks up to her sister, letting the ash and onyx wolf know that the small healer is here for her.

As she sits and waits for the meeting to start, her mind turns to Indigo and Mortis, Hanako and Spirit. Making her stomach drop slightly at the thought of telling them all of what she has to do. The thought of moving making it drop further but her smile never falters. Eyes sparkle with happiness as Meadow looks up to her sister. She is here for Resin, through thick and thin, ups and downs, until her sister no longer needs her. And that day, she hopes, will never come.

"Speech!"

TABLE & CODE © SKELLE 2020

Dunkan

Loner

Master Fighter (290)

Expert Intellectual (210)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player

By the skin of my teethSnake EyesVengeanceMammoth HunterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
09-05-2020, 11:49 PM

Dunkan was late to the call as he has been occupied in settling his thoughts,in settling everything for the change of life he was going to do.Well at least it was a change of environment,of space and maybe new wolves.He knew that he would need to work with others but even if he had pledged himself to help Resin,he yet will have to bare with others and possible strangers.As long as they didnt say on his way he was fine.

He arrived with his cold expression and neutral posture, eyeing those around him but giving no interest on them. He wasnt social in any way and barely showed any desire to change that. Again love and that stuff were for the stupid and it wasnt something he wanted to waste his energy in that should be used in more important things. And there he sat down to listen to his mentor but giving a nod of greetings to Meadow being she the only one he knew so far beside Resin. The rest were ignored.

"Speak"

He has a male Jaguar Named Urasa and a female red tailed hawk named Kaira ,They are always around him unless told otherwise
He wears a lion skull with mane and claw bracers.

Percy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-06-2020, 07:03 PM

Truth be told, since she had started taking the mushrooms Sedna had prescribed, her memory only really got haziest when she first woke up, she had only been pretending to forget who Askan was to rile him. It had been Theo’s idea, a small in joke for the pair of them, but she knew there would be hell to pay if he ever figured it out so she stuck close, and did what she was told otherwise.

At first only one other wolf had beaten them there, then others came and she inched closer to the larger wolfs right flank, their similar colouring making it hard to really detect where one wolf ended and the other began. Her head dipped lower, self-conscious of the scar on her left temple. The Avalon turned her head to hide in the shadow of Askan’s chin and chest, her ear turned out attentively while she watched from the corner of her eye. Not good, her tail curled anxiously between her hocks. She had tried the pack thing before, Theo told her so! And every time she forgot she was meant to stay and she panicked and ran. What was to say this time would be any different? She wanted to go, but she didn’t want to run out on Askan too. Theos paws worked soothingly over the hair between her ears, but it wasn’t enough to stop the tremble that wracked her whole body.

Too many eyes.

"Percy". "Theo".

there’s nothin’ you can do about it
[Image: 9Fr76Pv.png]

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

09-08-2020, 01:21 AM

Soon they began arriving. One at first, then two, three, five. Some faces she knew and some she did not. She bid them all come closer so that she could answer questions only once. Folding her haunches, the giant, one eyed woman sat. The first question came from an earthen brute. He cut to the chase, so she would as well. "A place of healing. A place of protection, learning, retirement. I will create a place where the weak can grow and the strong can let down their guard for a time."

Black backed ears flicked forward. "I will claim the hot springs. A land known for its natural healing properties." This was the part that others might not understand. "We will be neutral ground. All will be allowed, be they lone wolf or pack wolf. A promise of peace is the price of entry." Fighters would be needed to enforce that peace. Already she and Dunkan were in place for that. More would come in time.

"This will essentially be a place of safety for those that just need a break. For those that need to heal both physically and mentally. All skill sets will be needed. All will be of equal standing, save myself and my counterpart." The brow above that missing eye raised. "That being said, my power is not absolute. I expect to be questioned. I expect every member to contribute as they are able."

The woman's lone, golden eye scanned the faces present. Already she could see a variety of souls. Some to heal. Some to help. Some to raise up. "Do any of you have questions for me?"

"Speech"

Askan

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantGold Medal 2020
09-10-2020, 09:27 AM

Percy was acting more flighty than he'd expected, hiding in his shadow as if that would do any good. He could sort of see where she was coming from, mingling with a bunch of strangers was hardly his idea of a good time but at least it was something he was somewhat familiar with. Since Percy often struggled to remember her own name how was she supposed to hold onto more obscure things, Askan could be unreasonable at times but at least he didn't blame her for things she couldn't help. Shrugging his shoulders Askan acted as her shield, nonchalant and effortless as he left her be and turned his attention back to the old crone. She soon went onto answer his question and her words were remarkably down to earth, lacking the fanfare and frill of something that seemed to be too good to be true. Askan wanted to settle, the loner life had gotten old real fast. It wasn't that he couldn't handle that life, he simply just didn't want to. There was no purpose to be found roaming the wilds, no raison d'etre, just lingering emptiness that gave him way too much time to think. It could work out, inwardly he wanted it to but he felt a little hesitant to show his hand this early, the best he could do was just go with the flow till it rubbed him the wrong way.

He looked down at Percy then, thinking that this place sounded perfect for her. No offence intended but she had to be on his list of the least mentally unstable wolves he knew, it was almost as though they'd lucked out, this place well and truly sounded like a good fit for her. Even if she didn't seem to think so Askan was ninety percent certain he knew better. Probably.

"Fair enough. We're in." The Selwyn concluded, his shoulders set. If Percy had a problem they could hash it out later, for now she was coming along whether she liked it or not.

[Image: dcn3i8m-9c82d108-20e7-4e4d-8c63-664fb310...DJDJeXfbOA]

Lúta

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - AsexualDouble Master
Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
09-10-2020, 09:33 AM
I wanted to seek, but I got distracted

Lúta had kept mostly to herself, working on her healing and stocking up for the eventual winter. She'd settled in the Rustling Thicket for the most part. Herbs and food were plentiful and the thicket formed a natural wind barrier. She had yet to get a permanent den built, just in case she found a better area during her summer exploration. She was just returning when she heard a familiar howl coming from the west, from the Rock Garden. Her ears flicked up as she recognized the voice as Resin, calling for followers. Had she decided to start her pack? Lúta admired the warrior and was curious to see how things were faring.

She got to her feet and headed for the source of the call, forging through the river and toward the older woman. When she arrived she saw a small gathering of wolves as well as Resin herself. She settled down to listen. Lúta kept her focus on Resin as the older woman laid out the plans for her pack. It sounded wonderful to her and more in line with her interest in healing. When the ground was open up for questions, Lúta spoke. "I think it sounds wonderful Resin, and I would like to join. My focus is in healing and I'm happy to utilize my skills for your pack."

Percy

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
09-14-2020, 01:21 AM

The Avalon knew Askan wouldn’t see her expression from her place tucked beneath his neck so she dared to pull back and offer him a scowl when he said they were in. He might be in, but she already knew she’d wake up in a panic in the middle of the night and flee, unless he was planning on pinning her down through the night so her struggling would wake him - up until she adjusted to the change. Her sour expression promised words later, but now she had emerged she would dare to look around more openly at those that had gathered. Maybe it wouldn’t be terrible, and she supposed she wouldn’t know until they gave it a go. Begrudgingly, she gave the one eyed giantess a nod. She supposed she was in too.

"Percy". "Theo".

there’s nothin’ you can do about it
[Image: 9Fr76Pv.png]

Night

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player

Beevent
09-14-2020, 08:36 PM

The two-toned wolf felt the anxiety rise within her chest, making her feel the urges to run away but again the curiosity was pulling her here and at the end it was the thing that was keeping her from leaving. Soon more and more wolves came, increasing the female's fear, luckily she was keeping her distance but not too much for not being able to hear. And there the large female started to speak.

"We will be neutral ground. All will be allowed, be they lone wolf or pack wolf. A promise of peace is the price of entry." Night hopped that will be true if she was to join this she hoped this would be the place to hide she had always been looking for and she was sure that if danger ever knocked out the door, she was taking her leave. "This will essentially be a place of safety for those that just need a break. For those that need to heal both physically and mentally. All skill sets will be needed. All will be of equal standing, save me and my counterpart."

This part made her feel less scared, sanctuary and safety were those things she would happily exchange for her loner life,but she was sure not to trust in them too quickly. She didnt want to enter a place if later on she could be held captive as she was before. But for now she was going to give this a try. "Me join...and me don't know what to do yet," She tried to speak even though her capability of speaking was rather poor.

"Speech" | 'Thoughts'

[Image: try-1.png]

Resin

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Res

09-14-2020, 08:39 PM
It seemed as though her call had elicited something in the wolves gathered. All agreed to be part of the dream that she wished to create. It would be their dream too. The scarred woman wished for all involved to have input in the workings of the pack. It wasn't her pack. It was their pack. She would simply lead as peacekeeper and have the final say if necessary.

The earthen man seemed the no-nonsense sort and she appreciated it. He would be one to rely upon. The women were skittish, but that was what The Hallows would attract. Those that needed a helping hand. Luta arrived and the maned woman grinned. "I would be more than glad to have you, Luta." She very much liked the sunset woman. Having her within the group would help to put Resin's mind further at ease. She was a wolf that Resin could trust.

"In a weeks time, meet me at the springs. We shall become The Hallows and that shall be our home." She gave final instructions for the joining. A pact was made. A promise from them unto her and a promise from her unto them. With a final nod, she dismissed the congregation.