size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
08-31-2020, 01:25 PM
Iroh padded heavily over the shore of the pond, now that spring was about to give way to summer the cattails were beginning to sprout and the grass was thickening greatly. Swathes of flowers were blooming and bees and pollinators buzzing quickly through the air, too busy to pay the dark warrior any attention. The blue and lavender eyed Abraxas carried his heavy teapot and Sarabi perched on his back as her bright eyes sought out a good location for evening tea. Iroh was still feeling sore from the raid, but every day was better.

The mandrill tugged at his fur and pointed to a small clearing that was mostly bare of vegetation. Sarabi leapt from his back and immediately began to gather up kindling for the fire as Iroh first placed his teapot and then went to join her in collecting. Before long Sarabi had a fire going and Iroh was filling his teapot with water from the lake before setting it close to the fire. His mandrill companion sprinkled her choice of tea leaves into his bowl and her mug as the water heated. Iroh made himself comfortable, lowering himself to the ground.

He sighed softly as his bright eyes looked out over the lake and his mind wandered, he’d accomplished much during the raid but he felt more bitter than sweet. Aerie lost two to one and he’d realized the fact that Banshee was missing. The thought of her caused his heart to contort and he lowered his eyes to his paws. Sarabi pet his shoulder comfortingly, but could offer him no other comforts.
Where My Demons Hide

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

Intermediate Intellectual (30)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
09-08-2020, 10:42 PM
The raid had exposed Aerie's weaknesses in stark lines, lines that were graven in Eligos' mind as his thoughts chewed over them over and over again. He'd steeled himself for the redoubled efforts he would need to throw himself into, building their numbers and their skills while learning to navigate Boreas' pack politics as an alpha and simultaneously learning how to be an alpha for his pack like they needed him to be, like Malleus had been, like Pyrrhic had been.

The raid had also brought to light some surprising and pleasing strengths in the pack that he'd not seen before. Ina, defeating Sirius and one of the Armada's youth's before they'd needed to retreat. And Iroh, defeating the other pack's general and Sirius' daughter. He was proud of them both, and despite the worries that crowded at his mind, they both needed to know that.

So he'd sought out Iroh, finding him with his companion, a pot of tea brewing as he'd come to expect from the young warrior. "Iroh," he greeted softly. "May I join you?"

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
09-10-2020, 03:25 PM
The water was warming quickly when Eligos appeared from the grasses and into Iroh’s presence. The young Abraxas raised his blue and lavender eyes to his alpha as he spoke his name and requested invitation. Iroh nodded his head and gestured in welcome, a place across from him. ”Of course,” he replied in deep vocals his previous mental wandering somewhat obvious in his tone.

The loss of the raid seemed to fall heavily on all of them, and though they’d had little chance of winning perhaps their own gain in experience had been worth the loss. Iroh still didn’t like that they’d lost, but he’d at least given a couple of their women something to think about when they’d attacked him. ”Can we pour you a bowl of tea?” He asked quietly as steam began to appear from the spout of his pot. The leaves waited in the bowls as Sarabi prepared an extra to offer the dark pelted leader.
Where My Demons Hide

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut1KValentines 2020Trick 2019
09-20-2020, 11:16 PM
Eligos settled across from his younger cousin, nodding polite acceptance of the offer of tea. "Thank you. It would be appreciated." Though he had fairly plain tastes and didn't particularly care one way or another for the beverage, he was in a bit of a pensive mood, and the calming warmth of the tea would be welcome. He waited quietly a moment, watching the steam begin to rise from the pot. "I saw you acquitted yourself quite well at the raid," he finally murmured softly. "I was impressed by your actions. You stood against trained warriors, and bested them. I suspect there's little anyone need actually teach you about battle - it will simply need practice from here on out, and larger strategy."

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
09-23-2020, 07:52 PM
Iroh was always pleased when he could offer another wolf a sip of tea, he didn’t know why but it made him feel accomplished. Maybe it wasn’t their favorite thing, but sharing a drink went far to create social bonds. He needed to brew tea for the pack more often. ”Spending so much time with Phyrrhic as a kid helped.” He chuckled lightly, blue and levender gaze on the coals of the fire. He lapped absently at the hot liquid, slightly taken aback at the compliment. He could wield a teapot in many ways, and the time he’d put in training with it paid off at the raid.

”I’m always taking suggestions. Not everyone’s weapon of choice is a teapot.” He couldn’t help the nervous laughter as he looked back up, humbled to be recognized. Iroh was confident in his ability, but unsure under Eligos’s sharp gaze.
Where My Demons Hide

Eligos

Loner

Advanced Fighter (85)

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

10-05-2020, 09:41 PM
Eligos smiled faintly in acknowledgement of Iroh's joke, and lapped quietly and politely at the tea. It tasted, as he had expected, like hot leaf water. Better hot leaf water than the healers often had one drink, though. "Pyrrhic trained you well, then," he said then, dipping his head slightly. "Were you seeking a position as a warrior you would be well out of apprenticeship now with your skill having been well proven. As a mentor I am afraid that I, myself, have been neglecting your training as a Sun. I'm inclined to take you with me more often to travel to other packs and keep up better on my knowledge of them and solidifying relations, if that is still the path you wish to follow."

Iroh

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
10-30-2020, 12:00 PM
Eligos didn’t seem greatly impressed by the offering, but Iroh tried not to hold expectations. He was polite enough to join him, and tea wasn’t for everyone. He’d wooed a few ladies with the trick, but that was the opposite intention with Eligos.

Though he’d asked for advice it seemed there was little Eligos could give him, but what he said next was much more intriguing. Taking him along for more training in diplomacy? Irohs expression was obviously thoughtful as he raised his brows with interest. Did Eligos have that much faith in him? Iroh lowered his head in a slow nod. ”I think I would appreciate that, Eligos.” He was finally coming around, and seeing Eligos as the leader that maybe he was meant to be all along.
Where My Demons Hide