gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Treat 2019
09-14-2020, 07:24 PM
After everything being able to make her smile was close to the best reward she gave him. Perhaps fate really had brought them together, because now he was certain their threads would intertwine many times along the fabric of life. Her girlish giggle as she accepted his invitation warmed him, and Iroh leaned in a little closer. He offered her a bit of affection as a quiet peace settled over them. He wrapped his neck around her for a long moment before her attention returned to the tea that she was much too quick to finish.

She kissed him on his cheek and Iroh felt their time together draw to a close. He felt like he had gained, but also lost somehow. Still, he couldn’t help his soft smile even as she lifted herself to her paws. She thanked him for the tea, and the rest of their night and he quickly got to his feet. ”Elise.” If she let him Iroh would guide her jaw with his dark paw as he gave her one last kiss to remember him by. Passionate, real, and elusive as the night that had seemed to fly by. He’d release her, but not from his mind. ”I’ll see you soon.” He said softly, prepared to watch her disappear over the horizon. Not that Sarabi had any plan on allowing that time wasting nonsense.
Where My Demons Hide