ardent

radioactive ;; joining

Camellia

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 05:52 PM

The red-wolf padded near the territory of the group of wolves by the name of Ludicael, not passing the border yet dangerously close. The femme's dull amber-brown optics scanned the area, determined to find a member of this pack. The young wolf had intentions of joining this pack, hoping her skill with traps would contribute to the pack and increase her chances of being accepted into the pack. Her travels to get to this area had not been long, yet Camellia was a bit drowsy and so the she-wolf's eyes drooped slightly.

Seating herself right in front of the border, impatiently fidgeting. Finally getting tired of waiting the femme rose to her paws, letting out an impatient sigh. "Hello, is anybody there?" her strong voice was projected a fair distance, then once again the little lady seated herself, awaiting to see who had heard her call.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-04-2013, 06:30 PM

Her petite porcelain paws would carry her over the terrain of ludicael territory. She was doing her usualy evening rounds, and had even debating about bringing one of her children with her. She had decided not too, hoping that it would just be a quick round. She had been quite mistaken. There was no expectation of encountering a wolf on the border, but she was glad to have come across them. A smile was seated upon her lips as she saw the impatient she wolf call out into the distance her words touching Song's ears delicately.

She would seat herself once again and Song would become noticeable. Purposefully she would make noise stepping, so she did not sneak up upon the girl. With a grin still on her maw she happily greeted the red wolf, "Well, hello stranger. Might I be able to help you today?" She asked as she drew close, taking a seat as soon as it was polite to. "I'm Song Destruction, a Celeste here in Ludicael"

"Speech"

Camellia

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 06:42 PM

A small smile appeared on the femme's face, her optics examining Song. "Hello, I am Camellia and am here to join." sitting up taller the younger wolf started to feel her drowsiness melting away as excitement rushed through her small, yet strong body. This was finally her chance to join a pack, living as a rogue was not the life for her.

"I can contribute to the pack in a way that will help with battle; I am a master at traps and can create diversions, trap, harm, or poison a wolf using my contraptions. I could show you an example of how I can poison wolves; it's basically a rock covered in snake poison or some type of poison, ad this rock is pointed and hidden under leaves and so when an enemy steps on the trap poison gets into their system. There are many more traps I can make, and since I am small, stealthy, and can run fast I can quickly assemble my traps and then slip away unnoticed by enemies."

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-04-2013, 07:43 PM

She was glad to see a friendly reaction from the she wolf, that was promising in the least. She was excited about joining Ludicael and for that Song was quite impressed. She listened intently at her words, slightly alarmed but still intrigued by her skill set. "That is both scary and impressive at the same time. I'd certainly want you on my side rather than my enemies." She would let the slightest of nervous giggles fall from her throat. Trying to keep her cool around someone who was well versed in the art of death. "I imagine you'e used those techniques on prey too? How interesting a life you must have lived!" Her slight fear turned to burning curiosity. "Well my dear, you seem like you are trustworthy, so as long as you will swear your loyalty to the pack and its members I believe you'll make a fine addition to our ranks."

"Speech"

Camellia

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 07:54 PM

Bowing her head as a sign of respect the small femme's eyes gleamed with a mixture of pride and excitement, curiosity about this land was another thing Camellia was feeling for some traps required certain materials. Quickly the small wolf pushed all her worries away.

"I swear on my life." that was a big promise, and breaking it would probably result in something bad, but Cam was confident she could keep the promise and so no worry or nervousness was expressed. "Are there any..snakes around here? As I mentioned before their poison is useful. Still it's hard to get, the first time I tried to kill a snake for venom I almost ended up dead.." memories flooded into Camellia's mind, of course she had almost died yet in a way proven her strength, what a bittersweet achievement.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-04-2013, 08:34 PM

She was glad to see truth in the eyes of the small she wolf, and Song had been quite truthful when she said how valuable a member Camellia would be. "I swear on my life." A big commitment it would be, but one that Song had taken herself earnestly. Ludicael was her home, she would protect it and its members with her life. The girl then let her hear an interesting question, "Are there any..snakes around here? As I mentioned before their poison is useful. Still it's hard to get, the first time I tried to kill a snake for venom I almost ended up dead.." Song tilted her head curiously at the request. It certainly made sense and she tried to visualize the snakes she had seen. Not many were venomous, except the sea snakes.
She mused for a moment trying to attain the information she had once known about the creatures. "There's the coral reef snakes. I've heard they've got some of the most potent of venoms." She thought a moment longer, noting how few she'd seen, "If you can catch them that is." She smiled, hoping the she wolf would try and avoid the dangerous creatures. "Before I go any further, I should let you know about our laws."
--refer to this page for laws Ludicael--

"You'll have to talk to Jupiter before you'll have a rank, for now you'll be Orbita." She smiled excitedly at the pretty she wolf saying, "Welcome to Ludicael."

"Speech"

Camellia

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 08:44 PM

The mention of coral reef snakes excited her, yet worried her for the femme was not used to these kinds of snakes and they would be hard to capture. Looks like I'll have to kill the snakes with traps instead with my own four paws, still it's not anything to be unhappy about, traps are fun to set up. The only problem is I don't know much about the area, the materials for traps may not be here.

Pushing away the though of snakes Camellia thought about what else Song had said, about the rank. Getting a rank would be cool, yet this caused unease to rise up. Getting a rank would be risky, the small femme might have to challenge a larger opponent to get the rank. NO! Why am I freaking out, why?! reassuring herself that her life was not at stake the she-wolf nodded to Song, "Thank you."

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-04-2013, 08:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013, 08:13 PM by Jupiter I.)

Perhaps Mercury wasn't what someone would consider the epitome of stealth--being a squatty little creature with stubby legs and a bad temper, one would expect him to be a horrendous spy. However, his knowledge of Ludicael was matched only by Jupiter's--no other could reach into the nooks and crannies of the tangled mangroves and memorize them so well. It was in this way that she was alerted of a stranger at the borders, and sauntered with purpose toward the reported direction, the Tasmanian Devil keeping pace at her side.

As conversation swept up to her in her beginning-to-near position, her gait slowed drastically and the fae took her time in drawing closer, steps leisurely. Earth-tipped audits carefully captured the stranger's description of her skills and the conversation that followed, ebony lips upturning in a gentle smile. She shifted her weight purposefully onto a weak root, causing it to crack in a sound similar to a twig snapping. Such was her only warning before she stepped into view, fiery pelt now easily picked out among the neutral tones of the earth.

"Talk to who, again?" came her witty comment, countenance marked with friendly humor. She turned her gaze upon the newcomer, a chuckle rumbling from her chest. "And you are?" Jupiter had unfortunate arrived a little too late to catch the lady's calling. She had made an attempt to approach at Song's side, and should she have managed such it was here that the Sol would aim a friendly and comforting tap of her tail against Song's hindquarters to make up for her lack of direct greeting to the ranking member.

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Camellia

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 08:59 PM

"I'm Camellia, came here to join." the femme's attitude changed from somewhat excited to appealingly calm with a hint of excitement for she did not want to seem childish. The wolf with the fiery pelt sparked curiosity as she had never seen fur of that color before on a wolf, or intact any animal besides a snake.

Cam at the moment ad no idea who this wolf was yet she seemed important and so the femme did her best to show respect for the wolf she thought was higher ranking than herself. Eyes focused on the two wolves the she-wolf awaited any instruction or further conversation.

I wonder where the closest area to find snakes is... No focus! Act mature, or somewhat mature. after silently scolding herself some more Camellia's full attention refocused on the situation. No way she would make a bad impression, no way.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-04-2013, 09:17 PM

Song's ears feel back as she felt the presence of another upon them, she felt a bit jumpy since Camellia told her of the prowess she held. Her demeanor became completely relaxed as Jupiter came into view. A pleased smile would fall over Song's features as she lowered her head in respect for the warrioress. "Talk to who, again?" She would announce her presence, "And you are?" A slight touch of greeting was presented to her as Jupiter came to stand at her side. Camellia would continue to introduce herself, but seemed to stop before she could tell Jupiter what she specialized in.
The pale she wolf thought it rather important for her Sol to know, and so thought it would be a rather good idea to suggest the thought to the smaller wolf. "My dear, tell of your war tactics. I'm sure Jupiter would be interested to know of your strengths." She smiled at the girl, encouraging her to speak up.

"Speech"

Camellia

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 04:57 AM

Nodding to the pale femme Camellia turned towards Jupiter, "I a very skilled at traps, and know how to poison a wolf, hurt, trap, or even kill one using them. If you would like to see an example I would be more than happy to build one to show you, of course we would not be able to test it unless there is prey near." dull eyes scanned the area, in search of the necessary materials so she would no where they were just in case she was instructed to build an example.

Aft successfully located a few items Cam's attention turned back to Jupiter, awaiting her response. Though unsure if such skills would impress the fire-colored she wolf it was always worth a shot.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
09-05-2013, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013, 06:58 PM by Jupiter I.)

Jupiter nodded at Camellia's introduction and was about to pronounce that the description of her skills was by no means necessary due to the fact that she'd heard them on her way near, but was cut off as the fae launched into it without even giving the Sol a chance to speak. She shifted her weight a bit irritably, features unchanging but audits flicking backwards with her minutely-irked state. The woman slithered quickly into the gap of silence after the girl's speech, not wishing to be cut off again.

"No, it won't be necessary to show me," she said smoothly, offering a smile and allowing for her irritation to fade, giving the lady the benefit of the doubt. "Both Song and I's children roam the lands and should they happen upon such a thing, the event would be unfortunate for both parties." The alpha took great care to keep her tones even and without emotion other than a proper amount of concern despite the underlying threat that brooded in the phrase 'for both parties.'

"All of that aside, though, I welcome you to Ludicael. With your earlier-boasted speed and agility, I assume you would make a decent hunter when your more... lethal services aren't needed, so I shall name you an Iridia--a hunter." She paused to think, but quickly resumed. "Fishing is the most common source of food in Ludicael, but the slightly salty meadows in the middle of the territory boast a healthy population of rabbits." The population had meandered and begun to taper off when she'd arrived, but after keeping them from being overly-hunted for a while, their numbers had boomed. "You'd also best drink in the more western portions of the river--a bit past the river fork it progressively gets saltier and worse to drink. Upstream is crystal-clear, though."

TABLE + CODING BY TIFF

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.