Eevee's plots

Fantasma

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
09-27-2020, 12:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2020, 09:05 PM by Fantasma.)
Howdy y'all! I'm Eevee! I'm new and looking for plots! I'm in the EST time zone, 23 years old and I use she/her and they/them pronouns. I usually don't tend to plot much, and prefer organic relationships IC wise, but I'm interested in them either way!

[Image: fantasmaheadshot.png]
Fantasma
Wolf-dog // Non-binary // Pansexual // Single

Fantasma is a intelligent and shy one. They often are wondering from place to place, but mostly stationed in the North. They're pretty much an open slate that will develop more with character interactions/development with others. I do want her to be apart of a pack someday and maybe even a mother.

Open for: Skill threads, Romance, possible pack joining, kidnapping(discuss with me first), rape(discuss with me first)
Not Open for: Killing

[Image: calpysoheadshot.png]
Calypso Slepnir
Wolf // Female // Pansexual and Polyamorus // Single

Calypso is a true opportunist. She always aims for the next best thing, and it's even more difficult for her to keep track of her attention. She loves having a brand new thing to play with: it being a new wolf, a pack, or even an object. She is chaotic and selfish.

All n all, I DO want her to be a goblin and reek havoc whenever possible. If anyone wants a mate for her, be prepared: she doesn't settle down for just anyone nor does she see herself staying with one person unless they really somehow grabbed her attention. I do want her to start a brand that is filled with all of her current lovers, or have her take over a pack by brute force. However those things are more down the line.

Open for: Skill threads, Romance, possible pack joining, kidnapping,
Not Open for: Killing and rape
[Image: fantasmapixeltiny.png]
Fantasma uses they/them and she/her pronouns interchangeably.

Hyacinth

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - Pansexual
09-28-2020, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2020, 04:42 PM by Hyacinth.)
I'd still love for my half-dog Mo to meet Fantasma, and Calypso could probably meet my boy Hyacinth here

Meadow

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Hermes

Samhain 2022Critical Hit!Beevent1K
09-28-2020, 04:46 PM
I can offer Meadow! She is very kind but can talk too much. She is a healer and is currently at the Hot Springs with her pack The Hallows. Maybe they could meet somewhere that Fantasma hasn't been to yet. That way they go exploring and Fantasma can earn some skill points? Meadow could collect herbs or something while they explore. Fair warning, she will talk, a lot. lol

Fantasma

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
10-04-2020, 12:39 PM
(09-28-2020, 04:41 PM)Hyacinth Wrote: I'd still love for my half-dog Mo to meet Fantasma, and Calypso could probably meet my boy Hyacinth here

Yeah! Mo meeting Fantasma would be super cute, especially since it would be the first time she met another wolf-dog.

Calypso and Hyacinth could get into mischief together and that's just the tweet-

Fantasma

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
10-04-2020, 12:41 PM
(09-28-2020, 04:46 PM)Meadow Wrote: I can offer Meadow! She is very kind but can talk too much. She is a healer and is currently at the Hot Springs with her pack The Hallows. Maybe they could meet somewhere that Fantasma hasn't been to yet. That way they go exploring and Fantasma can earn some skill points? Meadow could collect herbs or something while they explore. Fair warning, she will talk, a lot. lol

That's okay! I think it'll be fun for them to together(and force Fantasma to talk). Earning some skill points is always welcome. <3

Kichi

Loner

Master Fighter (245)

Master Hunter (250)

An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Shard

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipOoze ImmuneThe Ooze Participant
10-04-2020, 09:25 PM
3 Options at the moment depending on what you would like.

Outlaw - Dog - German Shepherd Mix - he is almost 2 yet totally naive and completely selfless. He loves to chat and tell stories or have fun and adventures.

Bait - Fox. He plays super humble around wolves but he isn't. The little fox is quite proud of himself and loves playing games. He does enjoy making friends with wolves though. So he is a selfish little thing but generally still a good guy.

Naiche - he could be boring or fun. Naiche lives for fighting, and working for his pack doing things like patrolling. He dislikes overly obvious flirting and cowards. He is working to be better and not being so rude to cowards though.

Outlaw and Naiche are more down south. (Naiche is a member of armada and Outlaw is eventually joining the Hallows)
Bait just goined the Fireside pack

Fantasma

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
10-05-2020, 04:02 PM
(10-04-2020, 09:25 PM)Kichi Wrote: 3 Options at the moment depending on what you would like.

Outlaw - Dog - German Shepherd Mix - he is almost 2 yet totally naive and completely selfless.  He loves to chat and tell stories or have fun and adventures.

Bait - Fox.  He plays super humble around wolves but he isn't.  The little fox is quite proud of himself and loves playing games.  He does enjoy making friends with wolves though.  So he is a selfish little thing but generally still a good guy.

Naiche - he could be boring or fun.  Naiche lives for fighting, and working for his pack doing things like patrolling.  He dislikes overly obvious flirting and cowards.  He is working to be better and not being so rude to cowards though.

Outlaw and Naiche are more down south. (Naiche is a member of armada and Outlaw is eventually joining the Hallows)
Bait just goined the Fireside pack

I like the idea of Naiche and Fantasma or Calypso depending on how you're feeling. (If you want Naiche meet a cautious and nervous wolf-doggo or someone who might get him riled up in either the best or worst way)