size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-13-2020, 10:43 AM

OOC: This is liquid timed after she leaves Lirim, I asked Lolaf if it was okay to move her forward from there ^^

She knew of The Hallows from Tamsyn, though while they traveled together the pack was still new and a little harder to identify on Tamsyn's coat. But now that she came to the borders the pack had settled and flourished and there was no mistaking the familiar scent she found on her traveling companion.

Aranea had been through many packs in her lifetime and never really thought she belonged. She heard of the packs purpose and for some reason was drawn to it in thought. She was only good for healing and perhaps some council-type matters but she had never been a fighter or that good of a hunter. Not that she wouldn't pull her own weight around the pack and help however she could. She wouldn't hesitate to wait at the borders and call for someone to greet her. And she only hoped the best outcome for herself.

Walk "Talk" Think

Aranea has a british accent. Threads can produce a Depression Trigger.

(Ar-en-ay-ah Har-per Lah-or-ee)

Scent: Lavender
Alignment: Neutral Good
Season: Summer
Height: 26 inches
Home: Somnium - Dead

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Double MasterCritical Hit!WordyPride - Bisexual1KBeevent
Bronze Medal 2020
10-13-2020, 06:30 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Tamsyn was resting at the edge of one of the pools around the hot springs with her front paws dangling over into the warm water. Traveling anywhere outside of the pack lands was pretty much off the table at this point since just a patrol around half of the pack's territory had left her with sore feet and swollen legs. Even though she didn't really like the idea of getting completely into the hot water while she was this pregnant, she felt like a nice soak for her feet would be nice so here she laid feeling like a black bolder of a wolf with her round stomach. She felt like she was the size of a redwood tree with how big she had gotten and now it felt like every day she was just waiting for the moment when these pups would finally come into the world. Of course she didn't want them to come before they were ready, but she was certainly very, very over being pregnant.

A howl at the border not too far from where she was resting made her lift her head with interest. It sounded awfully familiar and that was enough to get the Seraph to pull herself to her paws and make her way around the edge of the water so that she could go to greet whoever it was that had come to see them. As she got a bit closer she easily realized why the voice was so familiar and she gave her traveling friend a wide grin as she waddled over to see her. "Aranea!" she called cheerfully, her tail wagging gently behind her. When she got close enough for them to comfortably talk, she asked, "It's so good to see you again. What brings you to The Hallows?"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-14-2020, 10:42 AM

She wouldn't be surprised when the familiar face came into view and would greet Tamsyn with a small smile and the wag of her tail. She would however be surprised by the woman's bulging stomach and it seemed it hadn't been long since they traveled together though it must have been the days blending into one another. "Congratulations." She'd offer kindly, but wouldn't dwell too much on the matters not related to her reason for truly being here. They could always catch up later, even if she wasn't able to join The Hallows. "Lirim won't be around much longer. I wanted to seek out The Hallows hoping I can use my herb knowledge to help out." It was simply the truth. At least to her ability because she couldn't be positive if Torin had handed it over yet. "I'd find joy in helping those in need and the practice of the pack is what has drawn me here." Of course it didn't hurt that she knew Tamsyn as well. Having a friendly face to greet her was always a plus. Aranea also was never one to judge others and her lack of personal perception was what could make her valuable to the pack as they took in wolves from all places regardless of age, gender, and pack relations.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
10-14-2020, 10:31 PM

Tamsyn smiled and gave a little nod of her head to the congratulations she received. It felt like this pregnancy had gone so fast sometimes since it felt like just yesterday that she had been exploring the west with the gray and white woman, but now here she was, nearly at the end of her pregnancy. At the same time though, it almost felt like it had gone on longer than she could have ever imagined. It just depended on how she was feeling that day - that would determined how excited she felt about carrying these little bundles of joy around for all these weeks. She pushed those thoughts aside though as she focused on Aranea and her reason for coming to their borders today.

Surprise colored her expression when she mentioned that Lirim would no longer be and she had come seeking a new home here, offering her skills with herbs to help out. While she was curious about what had gone on with Lirim, she was pleased to have the kind woman coming to them instead. "Well, we can certainly make use of your skills here," she assured Aranea with a warm smile, her tail wagging gently behind her. She gave a small nod of her head further into the territory and she added, "Come on, I'll show you where Meadow has set up a space for the healers to work and tell you a little more about the pack." A more amused grin touched her lips as she added, "I won't be quite as quick as I was during our last adventure, but we'll get there eventually!"

She turned and began to waddle her way around the edge of the hot springs to the other side of the territory where they had set up an area with a storage shed of sorts for herbs and supplies and beds for injured and sick wolves to rest. Along the way she began to fill her friend in on how The Hallows had shaped up since they last spoke. "The main goal of the pack is to be a place of healing for anyone and everyone who needs it so you can see why being a healer is quite a good skill to have around here. Resin is of course our alpha and her sister Meadow has kind of taken charge of getting this area set up, but we have a couple of other healers in the pack as well - Lúta and Azariah. I'm sure you'll meet them soon enough!" She made a nod with her head up toward the top of the Sunset Falls that loomed near by and added, "The pack's members all have dens in the wooded area around the falls over there and down near the hot springs over there are some dens that guests can use. If you'd like to use one of the guest dens until you're able to get fully settled in you of course can do that. Ulric has been helping with getting dens dug and made - I'm sure he'd be happy to help you get yours sorted out if you'd like."

Once they reached the healer's area she turned to face Aranea and settled back onto her haunches with a relieved sigh, chuckling softly to herself. "These pups couldn't come a day too soon. I'm ready to be able to wander and explore again without feeling like I might topple over at a moment's notice."

"Speech"

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-17-2020, 07:44 PM

Aranea would wag her tail back in a mimicking response to Tamsyn happy to invite her in. She'd only start to trail in after Tamsyn led the way as a means of respect. She certainly didn't think that anyone would come out of the bushes to attack her especially with Tamsyn's welcoming nature beside her. "That sounds wonderful. I'm sure I can keep up better with you this time now that you're carrying all the extra weight." If anything a simple joke regarding their size differences. Aranea felt like she was starting to come back out of the hole she dug. Perhaps it was surrounding herself with friendly people that was helped her.

She made note of the healer names that Tamsyn had mentioned. She was actually good at holding information and after meeting the wolves of the pack she wouldn't have trouble remembering. She was nearly as quiet as she had been during their traveling, but if anything her confidence and attitude had boosted and it could have been noticeable. The thought of making her own den seemed to take a toll on her though. She had her den at the basin where she spent a lot of her time the last couple of years and when she moved to Lirim she hadn't had the time to make one for herself. And seeing that Lirim was now torn apart, it was a weird feeling to think she would actually be settling down here. And it seemed like the perfect fit for her or so she felt. "I'd be happy to meet all of them when the time comes." She couldn't imagine any of the wolves being a polar opposite of Tamsyn though she knew with the pack being open to all who needed help, it was bound to end up with a not-so-friendly situation at some point.

Aranea would take a gentle seat with Tamsyn when she had, not worried that there was anything wrong as she seemed amused by the side effects of pregnancy. "I understand," she let out a quite chuckle too, "I was pregnant once. It seems like yesterday, I can remember what it felt like." She openly shared just a moment of her past with her friend, noticing that she spoke out about it mentally but didn't fret physically. Perhaps she would open up more to Tasyn in the future but for now, she wasn't comfortable letting out the major details of it. Though Aranea came here to strive to help others, she herself seemed to need a little help though not to the naked eye.

Walk "Talk" Think

Tamsyn

The Hallows
Scout

Master Fighter (240)

Master Navigator (275)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Shelby

Bronze Medal 2020
10-19-2020, 05:58 PM
Walk | "Talk" | think

Tamsyn gave Aranea a surprised glance when the pale woman mentioned that she had been pregnant before, but smiled happily in response. She was always surprised to see who around her had been a mother before when it wasn't incredibly obvious or they didn't actually live with their children. Resin was a prime example of that - if she hadn't known Resin's story or known about her daughter that lives in the Armada then she wasn't sure she ever would have guessed that she had pups. Aranea seemed like a more gentle soul so it wasn't too much of a stretch to believe that she had been a mother, but it was still new information all the same. "I'm sure this isn't a feeling you'd ever forget," she commented with a light laugh, her tail brushing lightly against the ground behind her.

All in all it had been a pretty smooth pregnancy once the heavy morning sickness toward the beginning and the nightmares had passed. Once she got to about the middle of it all things were pretty smooth sailing. Now it was just the physical toil of carrying all these pups around that she was having to deal with. "I'm happy that you came to join us," she added after a beat of silence, offering her friend another smile. "We've had a lot of new faces join us since we started this whole thing and it's kind of nice to have someone I already know. I hope you'll like it here."

Aranea

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono I

Beevent
10-20-2020, 04:12 PM

It wasn't a feeling anyone could willingly forget. Whether it was the traumatic experience Aranea had or the loving one that Tamsyn had. And becoming a mother was a whole new feeling and experience for any woman. It was something Aranea felt strongly about though wouldn't outwardly cry out to her friend.

"I'd have to agree." She gave Tamsyn a smile and a beat of her tail. Though she knew Torin in Lirim, she didn't know anyone else and the relationship she had with him was strained. Same with when she joined the Empire. Ashiel had known about her children and she knowingly lied to him when she decided to join acting as if she hadn't had children. To her it seemed like she kept doing every thing in the wrong and it played a heavy toll on her. All she wanted to do now was anything good, even if it wasn't for herself. And at least she could say that Tasmyn was truly a friend and from the moment they met and continuing on from now, there would be no lies or fault in her words or actions. "I'd be happy to meet them when they arrive." She noted about the pups that were coming any day. Aranea always had a knack for kids but her motherly instinct also altered her feelings about children and other mothers. And now knowing that she could find love and security inside this pack, even though she hadn't even begun, she felt like she could really fit in here.

Walk "Talk" Think